The Anna Edit #13 The lying liar who lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Anna mentioned breastfeeding at all? It occurred to me that none of her recent outfits have seemed very breastfeeding friendly. (No judgement here, I wasn't able to breastfeed). I don't think she's mentioned the milk jugs of late either :p
Do you really think those are real outfits that Nana is wearing all day? Nah! They are just for the gram, she probably took them all back to back and is posting it all on different days to make it look like it's in real time. Nana will be sitting at home in her leggINs.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Do you really think those are real outfits that Nana is wearing all day? Nah! They are just for the gram, she probably took them all back to back and is posting it all on different days to make it look like it's in real time. Nana will be sitting at home in her leggINs.
Anna is nothing if not organized. I’m 100% in this camp. She’s got grandma/grandma helping a few times a week, so gets as much done in those days as possible. When baby is with her, Mark edits all day (badly, but hey ho).

We all know she prefilms, so I definitely wouldn’t be surprised if she’s cramming the bulk of these posts/vids into a short time just to look like such an accomplished #workingmom who can do everything!!! And, of course, the more content she has, the more affliate linking she can do. It’s all very calculated, IMHO.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Yeah I wondered as Ralphie was having a day with Grandma and obviously he could be having expressed milk but it might not have been for them.
Whatever works to get baby fed but she seemed like she would definitely have been planning on trying it.
I would guess that Anna is no longer breast feeding 100% of the time. This is so saint Mark can be equally involved as he always does probably… honestly I don’t judge when it comes to breast feeding though as long as baby is fed and cared for. Personally the idea of breast feeding creeps me out 🤣 I’m not sure I’d handle it honestly! Call me a terrible person if you like

Reactions: 11
Yeah, she said she did this during pregnancy where she’d squeeze into her jeans for a video / photo then get back in her leggINs. I reckon what you’ve suggested is exactly what she’s doing!

Reactions: 20
Back to annoying Anna. That clip on mic she wears really bugs me. Babe. It’s just YouTube 🙄
And the sound was better without it, sounded more natural.

I think that she had a pretty long and hard labor and not an easy birth at all. But she's choosing to talk about it in a very positive way and I like that. If I had to choose between Lilly and Anna's way of seing things, it's Anna all the way!
(am I fangirling??? it's the cute baby's fault!!)
Haha lol, you are being way too nice. Anna is spinning it positively because it will put her in better light. Super mum of course had positive birth, how could she not? She will not be talking about the reality of it all and go into details of how traumatic her birth story could have been. It will ruin her pristine image.

I've been away from this thread for a while. What was the lying about?

I'm happily childfree so quite happy she isn't becoming a mummy influencer though I agree it will be inauthentic. I live close to her so my favourite content is when she gets out of the house to go to new restaurants.

Cringing hard about how much Anna and Lily think they are missed when offline.
Just to let you know, she lied about where she lives too. She doesn't live in Brighton or Hove. She lives in a different town altogether.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
she's back at it with those empty phrases, "IT's ThE lITTlE R fOR Me..." shut upppppp
20211109_203811.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
All of those massively expensive jumpers just look so worn and bobbly. I would never spend £500 on a jumper but even if I was planning to, Anna really isn’t selling any of these brands to me. They all look like they’ve been badly washed or like they just don’t wear well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
Has Anna mentioned breastfeeding at all? It occurred to me that none of her recent outfits have seemed very breastfeeding friendly. (No judgement here, I wasn't able to breastfeed). I don't think she's mentioned the milk jugs of late either :p
They all seem fine for feeding to me? You don’t need anything special - the only things that aren’t very feeding friendly are basically jumpsuits and dresses that can’t be pulled down. Would be surprised if she’s not personally.

This school age chat is the most boring chat I’ve ever seen on tattle.

(I’m grumpy, sorry if that’s harsh, but can we talk about something else now please?)
Seriously. 😬 Who gives a duck?! Certainly not something I’d care enough to time conception around (which is a fool’s errand anyway).

Reactions: 5
The Arket jumper is actually quite nice. I bought it in navy as I was looking for a slightly heavier knit. It is quite expensive but I've never bought anything from Arket before so got the 10% discount. It hangs nicely and I like slightly heavier knits!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
All of those massively expensive jumpers just look so worn and bobbly. I would never spend £500 on a jumper but even if I was planning to, Anna really isn’t selling any of these brands to me. They all look like they’ve been badly washed or like they just don’t wear well.
And this particular one looks like it has faded in the sun😐

Reactions: 6
I would guess that Anna is no longer breast feeding 100% of the time. This is so saint Mark can be equally involved as he always does probably… honestly I don’t judge when it comes to breast feeding though as long as baby is fed and cared for. Personally the idea of breast feeding creeps me out 🤣 I’m not sure I’d handle it honestly! Call me a terrible person if you like
Come on guys. Mark is definitely doing half of the breast feeding.

Is there NOTHING this man can't do?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Come on guys. Mark is definitely doing half of the breast feeding.

Is there NOTHING this man can't do?!
Be like in meet the parents/meet the fokers where he has the fake boob to feed out of
3EFFEB7B-2E11-4FE8-8104-1F50E21D260B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
He’s that kind of person though isn’t he? Would Anna stop breast feeding and turn to bottle so he could join in. Probably.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.