The Anna Edit #13 The lying liar who lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine spending that amount of money to look so bad. I just don’t get. She could be so stylish and trendy, and she decides that she likes that potato, minimalistic, scandi, whatever-you-wanna-call-it boring style. Anna you’re young and full of life!!!! Why are you dressed in like you’re going to build houses?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Well, now we know what Mark hasn't done in the past months: become a better photographer and editor
Screenshot_20211108-152550_Instagram.jpg

Her face is the exact color of her sweater. Jaundice-y as some would say.
HOW do you not notice that and her hands being a completely different color?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Well, now we know what Mark hasn't done in the past months: become a better photographer and editor
View attachment 853909
Her face is the exact color of her sweater. Jaundice-y as some would say.
HOW do you not notice that and her hands being a completely different color?
I don’t know where the jumper starts and ends

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nahhh it's true money can't buy style or class. I look way better and put together in my £50 (or less) outfits. I don't like her style at all. She looks frumpy and not someone I would take fashion inspiration from, let alone copy and buy a piece of clothing costing almost half of my monthly salary! Just because you have money and able to afford a £700+ piece of clothing, doesn't make you more stylish or better looking than someone who spends that amount of money in a year or more. I only buy clothes that fit me well, are staples so they last me a couple of years and are in colours that suit my skin tone. I'm probably paler than her and I can't imagine only wearing beiges, oranges and mustards. I don't think I even own any clothing in those colours, expect for maybe beige. She wants to be seen as a trendy fashion influencer when in reality she has no idea how to dress for her body shape and skin tone.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
A pair of trousers/jeans, a knit sweater and some boots does not style make. If anything, it’s a trendy uniform since she wears a version of it daily.

Style is mixing interesting silhouettes, unexpected textures, taking some risks, impeccable fit. You can do all this with her chosen color scheme of beige-black-beige-grey and on a budget, but since her inspo is Emma Hill and Lizzy Hadfield, she is definitely not a style icon.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
All of these waistline/crotch shots are a bit overkill. Yes, we get it, you can fit in to your jeans again.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
All of these waistline/crotch shots are a bit overkill. Yes, we get it, you can fit in to your jeans again.
OMG so glad someone else noticed too 😂 😂 If it was summer, we would be getting a bikini pic! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It looks like she's trying on her Debenhams uniform.
Never posted on this thread before but I had to come over to see the thoughts on this awful outfit 😂 the bottom half looks like she’s trying on her new secondary school uniform for the first time!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She and Mark need to sort that god awful spare bedroom out. She’s been back for a couple of days, and I’m already sick of looking at those dusty floorboards and shoddily painted transom. Just makes all her ”outfit shots” look even sadder and drained of colour than they already are.

Looks like where capshule wardrobes come to die in a nuclear winter.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
In the UK children start school at four.
We’re not from the UK. Children start at 5 or 6 where we each went to primary.

This makes Lily’s obsession about school start age even weirder if 4 is the norm. So her kid will be an “old” four, but honestly what does that even mean? Pottying alone and knowing colors? We know Lily isn’t teaching reading and math at home early on. And they are super presumptuous, because this kid is always going to be branded as “old” for his year, and what if he has any sort of challenge with conquering a milestone or subject … I just don’t see how it’s healthy to angle for making sure your kid is the oldest. To what end?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
By the time it matters, it depends so much on the individual child that their age differing by a few months doesn’t factor in at all. In my year at school, there were two kids held back from the year above to redo the Year 9 SATs with us. They still came near the bottom because academic subjects and the way they’re taught and tested didn’t suit them.

Parents who plan their conception around school years are often the parents who don’t understand that the education of their little darlings doesn’t just happen at school.

Reactions: 12
I have a new nibling born at the end of August and would say Ralph looks older - but it’s anyone‘s guess. What I am surprised about is that Anna, Queen of Organisation and Planning, potentially didn’t think about the educational issues around having a late summer baby. If he was born before the end of August then he’s going to be very, very young for his school year.
Does it really matter? Lily will be one of the oldest in her school year yet being so stupid in life.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It makes very little difference when they start school and by the time they’re a couple of years in, it makes no difference at all.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.