The Anna Edit #13 The lying liar who lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can picture this too well.
Lily and Mark should get married. One is an erection killer and another one is an orgasm killer.
That Celine bag that she can’t shut up about, I don’t see the beauty in it. Just a bag…

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone else think it’s strange that she hasn’t shown any support for Lily’s honest postpartum body Insta story? Looks like it’s the newest craze - adding photos to a story thread. Starting to think Anna has some real body image issues, hence her clothes getting more oversized, hiding behind layers, buying jeans 4 sizes too big to hide her pregnancy. Just thought she would’ve shown support for her so-called bestie…

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Anyone else think it’s strange that she hasn’t shown any support for Lily’s honest postpartum body Insta story? Looks like it’s the newest craze - adding photos to a story thread. Starting to think Anna has some real body image issues, hence her clothes getting more oversized, hiding behind layers, buying jeans 4 sizes too big to hide her pregnancy. Just thought she would’ve shown support for her so-called bestie…
Maybe she engaged her one brain cell and realised Lily's story is bizarre nonsense?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I really hate those cream trousers with the beige knit. She looks like she's about to go hiking in the outback. Just needs one of those hats with corks attached to bits of string.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
All the jumpers she showed were so basic and ill-fitting? nothing "dreamy" about them IMO..

• Sad
Reactions: 10
That's all she posted from the event. I hope it was worth it, Whistles.
Screenshot_20211111-012944.png

She needs to stop using the tiny font. It's not very accessible content for those of her followers who might be visually impaired.
Screenshot_20211111-012951.png

I am sure they're a lovely gift but probably quite pricey too.
£89!
Screenshot_20211111-013005.png

Reactions: 13
It's not all though? She posted some items from the showroom, like those boots and mittens, or was it another event?

Reactions: 4
That dinner set up looks so depressing. Straight out of communist era Eastern bloc restaurant.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Those baggy white leather trousers 😂. They are almost as bad as the Turin shroud dress she wore in pregnancy.

Good for wiping baby sick off I suppose.

Reactions: 7
634B3F9F-8FE4-4AFD-BCA7-51148BFCE8D5.png

My problem with most OG influencers is that they never ever wear the brand clothes to the event. Anna was wearing Arket and Zara to a whistles event, sure she can do whatever the duck she wants but surely she can fish out some old whistles ..well unless she sold them. Unprofessional.

Reactions: 18
I think it’s tactical. “Oh you haven’t got any of our garments?! Here, take them all!”

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
A smug mum edit, just casually mention that I am a size 10 just like before.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.