Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissD

Ralph is gorgeous!

Laughing at all the Anna cliches she used to describe birth “oh my word, birth was a moment, a real birth situation”. She did a Q&A but actually didn’t say much at all or really answer any questions.

Her approach to her channel is interesting - very clearly signalling to brands that she’s not a “mummy vlogger” and I do respect her for keeping her child offline. she’s very much trying to remove her life and personality from her brand.

Reactions: 33

Foxyrin

VIP Member
In Anna's latest video she mentions how she loves putting together the description box for her videos. Yeah, I bet she does. Description box = affiliate links = £££££. It's all about the money!

She also said that Mark is now the beauty influencer in the house due to his love of hand cream. 🤢 There is a whole lot of Mark in this video - including when he hangs around for no reason while she talks about a cookbook.
Mark having a vast supply of hand cream really does make me feel ill!

I bet he keeps it next to his binoculars in the room where he peeps at the neighbours.

• Haha
  • Sick

CatCafe234

VIP Member
All of those massively expensive jumpers just look so worn and bobbly. I would never spend £500 on a jumper but even if I was planning to, Anna really isn’t selling any of these brands to me. They all look like they’ve been badly washed or like they just don’t wear well.

Last edited:

FrankieBelle

VIP Member
This is utterly my moronic chain of thought, but every time one of you guys on here puts AF a think of 'as fuck' instead of affiliate link.

So I read above as 'She will come back with Boxing Day as fuck for the babes'

I'm a twat. I know this.

• Haha
  • Heart

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Is it just me or is it very backwards, applying for something as Mr and Mrs Mark Newton? Is Anna not her own person anymore?
View attachment 937536
When I was a kid my parents would sometimes get Christmas cards or wedding invitations addressed in this way. It is the traditional way to address correspondence to a married couple - but even as a kid it always annoyed me and I would say to my mum 'but you have your OWN name!' It's so old fashioned and trivializes women.

Anna is very traditional though she sometimes tries to pretend she's not - like when she used to say she was unsure about having kids. That's fair and valid for a lot of people, but it never was for her. Anna was never unsure about having kids. She just decided to lie about it because 'relatability.' And she'll be quite happy to be referred to as 'Mrs. Mark Newton' for the rest of her life.

• Sad
Reactions: 32

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
Photos on stories are even worse, out of focus and clearly shot with a flash during evening. Just shite quality all-round. Take some photography lessons, Mawk!!!

The place looks so drab and dreary. Couldn't she have lit the fire or put up a few Christmas decorations?

View attachment 915718
Their house to me always looks like it's freezing cold inside!

peppin

VIP Member
"it just sings to my Virgo tendencies..." NOBODY 🛎ASKED 🛎 NOBODY 🛎 CARES 🛎

for real, I just expect her to say she breathes and her heart beats because she's such a virgo 🤪 any time soon

• Haha
  • Heart

Kitkatkut

Chatty Member
Our Nanna has gone very quiet since the affiliate-link marathon for Black Friday is over, hasn’t she?

• Haha

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
HELLO! How are we all?
The winning thread title by number of likes is by @roarke 👏

The Edited Recap time:
  • Anna went on maternity leave.
  • Anna had a baby.
  • Anna came back from the maternity leave.
  • Lilly is on her fifth trimester.
  • Mark is the best dad ever...
There is literally nothing else to say. Last thread.
(There is a poll. Vote. Up)

• Haha
  • Heart

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
In Anna's latest video she mentions how she loves putting together the description box for her videos. Yeah, I bet she does. Description box = affiliate links = £££££. It's all about the money!

She also said that Mark is now the beauty influencer in the house due to his love of hand cream. 🤢 There is a whole lot of Mark in this video - including when he hangs around for no reason while she talks about a cookbook.

• Sick
  • Haha

peppin

VIP Member
Can we please acknowledge the nice composition of the photo Anna took of Mark and the absolutely ridiculous one he took of her. He is so bad at his job.
it's like that meme "what photos I take of my friends vs what photos they take of me" except it's his job 😐 at this point she would shoot better pics herself with a tripod, lol

• Haha

Suthing

I'm just watching Alfie's newest vlog and he mentions that they are going to meet their friend Anna who a baby boy 2 days after Ottillie... sounds like Anna right? If that's the case he gave away Ralph's birthday! 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

peppin

VIP Member
hi, hello, hope you're all well, I'M 6ft TALL, height break over, thank you for your support ❤

• Haha
  • Heart

poopettemetis

VIP Member
I started watching the new vid and had to click out because I kept thinking I was watching the vid from last week again. That’s how repetitive her videos are. You experience deja vu every time.

• Haha
  • Wow