Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

roarke

VIP Member
I finally watched last Sunday's vlog. It is terrible. The obligatory shot of her applying rusty eyeshadow, the constant raving about "Waitrose & Partners" Mince Pies and as a previous poster wrote, the constant talk about showing Ralph the Christmas Tree then it ended before he came home.
I imagine Ralph to be returning from work because he’s now 18 and she’s just been lying to us about his age 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 35

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
The &Other Stories shirt looks like vomit 🤢
The waY she described that black top "I'm here for an asymmetric sleeve situation" ugghhhhh MAKE IT STOPPP!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick

jaymie

VIP Member
This woman is really something, she doesn’t post unless she has an AD coming. And when she knows she has an AD that day, she will post some random shit so to slap on AD-break. :rolleyes:

Lily is dumb but Anna is a snake

Hellacopters

Pre-filmed and clearly (somewhat) planned to be posted today. Was she #organised enough to include a congrats to Lily who she presumably knew would have had baby R2 by today?
Anyone else noticed that the Céline bag still had the tag on in the video? She has posted the bag multiple times on the grid so that should tell how far in advance these videos are filmed🤓

• Wow
  • Haha

MoniC

Chatty Member
I don't even know why I'm still watching her videos like she's magically going to change.
The entire video, especially the first minute, is like a best of aggravating bullshit and phrases. Constant fake giggling, everything is an ad, Mark is a fucking creep

• Sad
  • Haha
I want to go like these comments while they're still up but I don't want to give Anna a click on real YouTube. I scrubbed through the whole video and there was one part where she's holding up the exact same poo brown collared sweater next to the one she already has on her body, looks awful on her and on the hanger. Just give it up!! you don't have a capsule wardrobe anymore under any circumstances or any stretch of the imagination!

EF08983F-C965-4951-8545-A47C8D89A9C3.png

Also side note those floppy collared sweaters annoy me so much - they look like they want to be polo shirts but the designer was too cheap to add real buttons to make it a functional polo collar, I swear I had a few cheap tops like that back in the mid 2000s when polo shirts were last really popular (in the US at least). Like a blazer with no vent/buttons at the cuff, you can tell it's a cheap blazer if the cuff is just plain. Excruciating that those sweaters are hundreds of pounds

• Sad

Foxyrin

VIP Member
Rich looked so worn out in that vlog. Genuinely a bit worried about him after baby arrives.

At least he can spend a day or two just with Grey while Lily is in hospital!

ETA. Whoops sorry, wrong thread. Even L and A seem to think they are interchangeable though so I won't worry about it too much!

• Haha
Reactions: 34

LottieRouge12

(N)Anna is a pathological liar who is desperately trying to be the upper middle class/posh city girl she never was and can't ever be.

(N)Anna in her heart of hearts is a stay-at-home mum who likes to watch garden shows and wearing her dressing gown and slippers while baking and worshipping the alter of her husband. She worships Lord Newton b/c she still think he's SO good looking (reader: he's not) and smart moneywise (that can very much be debated) but she's still an insecure girl who thinks he can do way better than her and she thinks he's the best she'll ever get. Hence she'll never willingly leave him no matter what he does.

The thing is "cool girls" (both posh and not) are confident, independent women who wear what they want - not let the trends dictate what they wear (trends follow them). Anna however equates designer clothing worn by upper middle class/posh women as "cool" (not fashion itself otherwise if she truly was into fashion she'd still buy high street pieces). Anna will continue to cosplay as a beige upper middle class brand whore (note she doesn't even shop Whistles anymore - not posh enough anymore) in the hopes to be perceived as an upper middle class/posh "cool girl" (instead of another Toteme sack she should invest in therapy) but knows her bread and butter is due to her "acting" (I use that word loosely) as a girl next door married to the "man of her dreams" and is forever "grateful and blessed".

It's an incredibly bizarre dichotomy where the influencer (NAnna) is cosplaying what she wants to be perceived as (she's using her wardrobe as a way to be perceived more posh than she is) yet her viewers perceive and follow her for being a "nice" girl next door despite not being relatable whatsoever.

Last edited:
  • Heart

verykindlygifted

I DID NOT miss *ad break*, might have to mute her for a few weeks with all the af that are potentially coming up.
I thought the “ad break” thing was a good idea when Medina from @grillodesigns started it to differentiate between her normal creative content and paid content. But the difference is that Medina is actually creative (mostly renter-friendly DIY and interiors), so there issomething to differentiate. There isn’t a single story, post, or video Anna shares that isn’t an ad!

• Heart

Ivegotatheory

Chatty Member
Showing us peasants the high street dupes, whilst spending thousands on toteme, it’s disgusting really.

• Haha

roarke

VIP Member
Hi everyone, I'm 5'8! So I just took the time to count how many capsule warderobe videos Anna has on her channel, and excluding the make- up capsule ones and the one where she fixes Lily's warderobe, I counted 53(!) so in other words, if people feel like they have seen it before, it is because they have...over 50 times (I'm in lockdown okay, I do have a lot of time on my hands haha).
I need to just say well done for counting these all up. Also, imagine having over 50 videos of the same set of sweaters.

“here’s this beige jumper I bought from Totem. Link in the description”
“But what else?” Says the viewer.
“Here’s this beige jumper I bought from Arket. Link in the description”
“Yep, but what else?” Says the viewer.
“Here’s the oatmeal jumper I bought from Whistles. This is out of stock so here’s seven affiliate links to other versions from Arket and Totem”
It BLOWS my mind.

• Haha

roarke

VIP Member
might I just say, you served the realest I-wanna-be-like-her moment and I'm so here for it?
It was a real moment.

The sad thing is if I met Anna in real life, without knowing she was a monstrous influencer, I’d probably really get on with her. We’re similar ages, live in the same area, have the same taste. Instead, I fucking loathe her because she comes across as pathetic and money grabbing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
How is Anna so busy that she doesn't have time to wash her hair and never stops? There are two adults looking after a baby and her mum helps out sometimes. I had two children under two, a husband working long hours and no family nearby. I got on with it (and always had clean hair).

• Haha
  • Heart

peppin

VIP Member
I don't get why they have to delete those comments. If they actually read them and thought for a minute or 30 (or a few weeks even) about what are those people suggesting, Anna's content could improve tremendously (and she would get new followers too)...but noooo, it will be only "WECOlMe BACk aNnA" crap all over again and again and again 🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 33

faxekondi

"Personally I like my foundations a little bit yellow toned. I like them to have that sort of sun kissed warmth" How the hell does a yellow toned foundation that really doesn't match your skin make you look sun kissed? Does she actually think that her face just looks sun kissed all the time now that she's using mismatched foundation??? This woman....

• Haha

Yesterday

All of these waistline/crotch shots are a bit overkill. Yes, we get it, you can fit in to your jeans again.

• Haha
  • Sick