Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peppin

VIP Member
Not sure if it’s my instagram and algorithm, but for me, it first lists a whole bunch of fellow influencers complimenting her. I don’t follow all of these people, but they are familiar names.

View attachment 889781
what the fuck does "serving some I-wanna-look-like-her realness" mean???? isn't realness the very opposite of Anna? these people are commenting gibberish under each other's photo like it's a competition

• Haha
Reactions: 30

jaymie

VIP Member
Waiting for Nana to post so we can move on from astrology:p:sneaky:

Mark follows Extinction Rebellion :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha

w8g

VIP Member
There’s not much content in this one so she had to include the Father Christmas/Ralph bit but not showing it. So make up your mind if you want to get Ralph involved or just pretend like he doesn’t exist 🤷🏻‍♀️

I have to say though, her response is very professional and I can see why brands continue to work with her.

FrankieBelle

VIP Member
Guys! Anna just explained that she's using mismatched foundation/tinted moisturiser because it makes her skin looks healthy! She prefers yellow tones over pinky tones.

Make that make sense...
When it comes to skin tone, 'preferring' something over another is only going to look wrong. You can't prefer to be warm or pink toned - you just are. I'd love to be fair/pink but I'm stuck with olive/sallow. I couldn't pull off pink if I tried. If it isn't you, then it will never look right.

Vocally frying up a storm Anna. jesus wept

• Heart

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Waiting for Nana to post so we can move on from astrology:p:sneaky:
I think this is even more interesting than the 'school age chat.' 😐

I think we’ll see an influx of influencers leaving YouTube in the coming months. It’s not a viable source of income for them anymore, especially when it’s so easy to swipe up on Instagram now. Anna will be soon I reckon, and Shilly Beggles will go immediately after her.
I think so too. Tanya Burr is long gone, Niomi Smart is semi-retired, and Fleur has just announced her departure. I think Anna will be next. She clearly doesn't want to share a whole lot about her life anymore, she just wants to make money. IG is perfect for that.

• Heart

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
There's a comment under that post something along the lines of "tired of this constant shilling".
Surprised it hasn't been deleted. The Newtons seem to be giving even less shit about their work than previously thought.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Palmtrees

VIP Member
Latest video “Getting ready for Christmas” most of which entails - wait for it - the eagerly-awaited Waitrose products collaboration. Well we did call that one !

• Haha
  • Angry

SachaStark

Oh man, that’s so gross.

What young couple does this post-2000?

I’m personally content to be a “Mrs” and all that, but why in heaven’s name would I ever be referred to by my husband’s FIRST name?!

• Wow

fallouou

Did she really put down “get organized” as an entire bullet point in her newsletter? And “do errands”?
Yep 😂 one of her top tips on how to get ahead for next year is do the things on your to do list this year. We have got ourselves a genius here!

• Haha

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Aaand they’re gone... 🙄 #markstrikesagain

It's so annoying how they delete every single comment that's not 100% good vibes. It's not like these comments were all that bad, but 'so sensitive' Anna can't handle even a tiny bit of criticism and gets Mark to delete anything that might be considered 'bad vibes' before she takes a look. Pathetic!

• Heart

sweetbabymango

Nahhh it's true money can't buy style or class. I look way better and put together in my £50 (or less) outfits. I don't like her style at all. She looks frumpy and not someone I would take fashion inspiration from, let alone copy and buy a piece of clothing costing almost half of my monthly salary! Just because you have money and able to afford a £700+ piece of clothing, doesn't make you more stylish or better looking than someone who spends that amount of money in a year or more. I only buy clothes that fit me well, are staples so they last me a couple of years and are in colours that suit my skin tone. I'm probably paler than her and I can't imagine only wearing beiges, oranges and mustards. I don't think I even own any clothing in those colours, expect for maybe beige. She wants to be seen as a trendy fashion influencer when in reality she has no idea how to dress for her body shape and skin tone.

• Heart

skylark13

VIP Member
GAH!!!! ‘Going forward’ Nanna, stop being a vacuous disingenuous twat. Though it is good to see she’s actually engaging with some constructive feedback. It won’t continue of course. Anything else vaguely critical and Mawk and his cardigan will be back on the delete button.

Full confession: I LOATHE the phrase ‘going forward.’

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
It's not even the right video! hahaha You can't make this shit up.

But great to see that Anna and Mark are continuing with pre-recording. Do we even think Ralph was in the pram? Maybe that favourites video was filmed last year. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha