Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kitkatkut

Chatty Member
Lisa Eldridge’s rings are to die for!
Absolutely. One day. I’ve been eyeing them up for years! But if you like them look up the jeweller I mentioned above, she makes really similar styles and they’re more affordable than Lisa’s (depending on size and quality of the stone of course).

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I have never heard people go on about birth dates like I have on these Tattle threads. My husband and I both started school at 4, turning 5 in the first month of school. This means we started uni at 17 as well, even if it was only for a few weeks until we turned 18. Our children were also born in the summer. We’re all the youngest of our peer groups. It has never, ever been something I’ve considered as a mom or just a human. I think it doesn’t matter about the age but the kid’s developmental milestones - it’s stupid to think about this for conceiving because you don’t know how the kid will be! It makes more sense to plan around your work schedule, something Lily obviously did not do. She’s going to miss out on the majority of her annual income over the November and December months.

Her skin looks awful, been saying it for ages😎 Her makeup is applied so badly here, and the wrong shade for her skin.

Her skin looks awful, been saying it for ages😎 Her makeup is applied so badly here, and the wrong shade for her skin. Beauty guru who?
In the UK children start school at four.

jaymie

VIP Member
Is Mark not employed? I always thought he had a normal job, but I haven't kept up with Anna since she just started posting about her 'capsule wardrobe' and then she got pregnant and I related to her even less. Forgot I followed her on Youtube until her return, ha!
He was unemployed for 2 years now, he is working as her photographer now.

• Haha

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Had Anna already disclosed her baby’s birth date, or did Zoe let this slip? I know Anna had been quite private about all things Ralph. If two days apart he was either born 27th or 31st Aug…
I was wondering this too, but I haven't watched any of Anna's content lately so I wasn't sure. And I don't know if Alfie Deyes let it slip before Zoe, but in the vlog of hers that I watched, it was definitely Zoe who mentioned the birth date :)

stinkytink

Chatty Member
In the UK children start school at four.
We’re not from the UK. Children start at 5 or 6 where we each went to primary.

This makes Lily’s obsession about school start age even weirder if 4 is the norm. So her kid will be an “old” four, but honestly what does that even mean? Pottying alone and knowing colors? We know Lily isn’t teaching reading and math at home early on. And they are super presumptuous, because this kid is always going to be branded as “old” for his year, and what if he has any sort of challenge with conquering a milestone or subject … I just don’t see how it’s healthy to angle for making sure your kid is the oldest. To what end?

Last edited:

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
Mega Astro rant, beware:
if she was a Virgo (instead of a strong Libra cusp), she would have been organised to high heavens and never really rushing or pretending to not have the time (when she does, wfh, 3 adults at home w the baby).
The reason why she acts *busy* and on the go, flapping her hands reminds of a Libra (which she also is). She a lot of the times films herself as if she has last 20minutes to do 1h of check list- Always rushing and catching up.
They tend to have heads in the clouds, trying to take it easy as long as it doesn't lead to big issues, they focus on easier/fun things, procrastinate some serious situation or work, also being overly positive and happy to live in their own world too much.
Then they wake up and, oopsie, they have a long to do list, behind on errands and deadlines and speeding things last minute..I can be wrong, though;) but Anna is a neurotic mix of both which probably adds to her neuroticism and stress, which she covers as "excitement" and "good vibes".
Libras are also hating any criticism and some are notorious for staying exactly who they are, no matter how much they hurt or disappoint people. They become master passive aggressive revenge types. We know she very much is this.
Sorry to say it but cusps don't exist per se. Someone knows their own sign because they know their birth time. Cusps are only from outsider point of view, from lack of information. If she gave us only her birthday, we wouldn't be able to say if she's a virgo or not without her birth time. Also she's pretty much a virgo: pretending to be hyper busy making list and not getting anything done to feel superior to everyone; pretending that everyone is perfect and good vibes only while not sharing anything of emotional depth; her lack of taste and style and flair. Either way, sun sign astrology is pop astrology and has no value to me. And I'm not expecting her to expose her full natal chart soon.

theswedishedit

Of course it's good, I am maybe a little surprised, I expected her skin to look a little younger (she uses good skincare, eats veggies and fruit, drinks water, exercises - occasionally but still, so doing all the right things). I am a couple of years older than her and started noticing lines on my forehead and tiny lines around my eyes more and more lately so I suppose I am noticing these things in others more?
I noticed a change in my skin after pregnancy and then x months of breastfeeding when you can’t use retinol and the skin might be too sensitive for many other active ingredients. I suppose Anna had to stop using many of her products too.

• Heart

martaS

VIP Member
re: I think it’s good to see her real skin for a change. People have gotten a very warped view about how skin actually looks like. Even without filters- the sheer amount of make up those influencers wear completely conceal how their skin really looks.
Of course it's good, I am maybe a little surprised, I expected her skin to look a little younger (she uses good skincare, eats veggies and fruit, drinks water, exercises - occasionally but still, so doing all the right things). I am a couple of years older than her and started noticing lines on my forehead and tiny lines around my eyes more and more lately so I suppose I am noticing these things in others more?

trav35

Yeah of course, but I'm meaning for those parents who don't have that, male or female. I am lucky enough to have a super supportive husband, but there are still times where one or other of us has to leave the house early or travel for business or whatever.
She was making out like she was in a mad rush and that was with having someone else look after the baby, it's just not a relatable situation for a lot of people is the point I was making.
Yeah, agree with you there, and I think it’s important for influencers to acknowledge that their position immediately post-childbirth is often not the norm (although it shouldn’t be viewed as a privilege either - it should be the de facto, and we are doing an incredibly shit job as a country in this respect). But I def don’t think anyone should be an apologist for simply having two hands on parents available!

jaymie

VIP Member
She doesn’t need AI when she has Mark, is there anything that man can’t do?
Disappear

My Winter Wardrobe Wishlist
The pieces that I’m filling up my basket with…
This post contains ad affiliate links (denoted by a ‘*’) & gifted items (denoted by ‘ad - gifted). You can read my full disclaimer here.
TheAnnaEdit-6745-Winter-wardrobe-wishlist.jpg

I have to preface this post by saving that if you watched my recent haul video then you will know that I definitely don’t need to buy anymore clothes anytime soon (I mean baby clothes don’t count, right?), so the following items are staying firmly in my basket and not going any further than that. However I do enjoy putting these posts together as more of an inspiration station/I really do love a scroll online – what can I say? Plus it always gives me a kick up the butt to dig deeper into my wardrobe and dust off some things that need a bit more love from yours truly. So here we go; the items that are on my wishlist that are perfect for the winter months, that I really don’t need but can’t help coveting…
TheAnnaEdit-6682-Winter-wardrobe-wishlist.jpg

TheAnnaEdit-6808-Winter-wardrobe-wishlist.jpg

THE OVERSIZED BLACK COAT
Last year was the year of the camel coat, but I feel like 2021 is the time for the oversized black coat. And I’m not talking about boring ol’ black coats here, I’m talking about coats with texture to them, a voluminous sleeve, a stunning lining, a statement collar – go wild. Last winter I got the ARKET Black Wool Oversized Coat and although the version that I have is no longer available, this years version* looks just as good. I find myself reaching for this coat a lot because it’s absolutely massive so it keeps me nice and toasty and also helps to cover up whatever vomit-stained tracksuit I’m wearing underneath! The Raey Exaggerated-Shoulder Wool Coat* is a beautiful designer option, but the Whistles Black Indira Puff Sleeve Coat* is a great high-street version – with a similar big sleeve situation. I also love the & Other Stories Belted Wool Coat* for a cool turned up collar situation that looks INCREDIBLE on the model, and the MANGO Wool Handmade Coat* gives off a similar vibe.

• Haha
Reactions: 4