Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lovecat90

Anna looks like Rudy’s real mum. Lily is like the nanny

anna submitted her planning

The planning pic is very nice, I think it will cost them 100k at least. Lily will 100% sell next year

Her house will feature a lot of mdf / birch wood
How did you see the planning application? I love design and really want to see their plans!

Reactions: 3

jaymie

VIP Member
You have to take in consideration that those are Swedish brands, so their clothes will be a bit bigger on shorter people, as Swedes are tall.
Same goes for Zara; a Spanish brand from a country where people are shorter. I'm 178 cm and hate shopping there as the sleeves of every jumper, blouse, coat etc are always too short on me.
I am aware but you know wishful thinking ahahah. I am returning f this today.
For short people, I recommend Uniqlo because it is a Japanese brand.

Shmoogles

That newsletter is ridiculous. It’s like an early career output, not something from a professional with a decade of experience in a field.

It also reminded me that Anna has basically a failed USP - the organizing shtick. We saw last year that she actually doesn’t have systems in place despite having a live-in employee and The World’s Easiest Job.

Muchelle B does such a much better job with this and has almost as many followers on YT. I love watching her videos bc I like her energy and she actually gets shit done, unlike Anna. If Anna does home stuff she is all secretive about it and doesn’t speak properly / usefully about budgets, planning, etc. And she’s too busy not keeping it real / being boring that she would never do a life admin day like Muchelle B does. Ah and M. also has amazing Notion tutorials. Anna uses Monday.com for god’s sake. If you like to see a normal person organizing and making progress through a list, check her out:
She seems good, but the vocal fry! So bad, and stops me from listening when her voice is that annoying.

Nova

VIP Member
I guess she thinks she can sell a dandruff shampoo, since you wouldn’t necessarily use that all of the time.

Has Anna mentioned breastfeeding at all? It occurred to me that none of her recent outfits have seemed very breastfeeding friendly. (No judgement here, I wasn't able to breastfeed). I don't think she's mentioned the milk jugs of late either :p
Yeah I wondered as Ralphie was having a day with Grandma and obviously he could be having expressed milk but it might not have been for them.
Whatever works to get baby fed but she seemed like she would definitely have been planning on trying it.

Reactions: 2

Burrito88

VIP Member
Mega Astro rant, beware:
if she was a Virgo (instead of a strong Libra cusp), she would have been organised to high heavens and never really rushing or pretending to not have the time (when she does, wfh, 3 adults at home w the baby).
The reason why she acts *busy* and on the go, flapping her hands reminds of a Libra (which she also is). She a lot of the times films herself as if she has last 20minutes to do 1h of check list- Always rushing and catching up.
They tend to have heads in the clouds, trying to take it easy as long as it doesn't lead to big issues, they focus on easier/fun things, procrastinate some serious situation or work, also being overly positive and happy to live in their own world too much.
Then they wake up and, oopsie, they have a long to do list, behind on errands and deadlines and speeding things last minute..I can be wrong, though;) but Anna is a neurotic mix of both which probably adds to her neuroticism and stress, which she covers as "excitement" and "good vibes".
Libras are also hating any criticism and some are notorious for staying exactly who they are, no matter how much they hurt or disappoint people. They become master passive aggressive revenge types. We know she very much is this.
Lots of libras in my family and agree with this so much!!!

• Heart

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
I bought the Arket jumper that she mentioned in the video, in size S. It was loose. ADna got it in size M. I think Anna and Lily are quite tall in real life.
Is this the men's jumper? I'm 5'7 (same as Anna) and I would probably go for size S in that because it's men's. I would only go for M in men's if I wanted an oversized fit, which I guess is what Anna likes.

Zoe put up a vlog and talked about Anna because they were about to meet up. Zoe didn't film that though (but everything else that day) and I don't know when that happened. It was funny seeing Zoe explain how long she has known Anna -10 to 12 years apparently, when the only reason she even meets her is because their babies were born two days apart from each other (according do Zoe). I don't think there was any kind of actual friendship until now.
Had Anna already disclosed her baby’s birth date, or did Zoe let this slip? I know Anna had been quite private about all things Ralph. If two days apart he was either born 27th or 31st Aug…

focusdochas

VIP Member
Family member works with different food brands in getting them in stores, kind of means we have to up our game food wise.

• Heart
I personally think it’s an advantage to be young for your school year. Gives you some time later on in life for gap years, etc. My brother is 29 August. Ideal.
My sons are june and July and it’s never been a issue. In pre-school they just separated yeh kids born Sep to April and May to august or something like until school.

Burrito88

VIP Member
Is her chest any different after having a baby? Genuinely curious if the chest size always changes or not. From the shower photo op looks like the chest remain similar to pre-pregnancy. But what do I know. Any thoughts? I was wondering that her body looks her usual old boyish figure type, wondering if anyone else noticed that or am I plain incorrect? I thought that with the baby the chest area amplifies or is it not the case to everyone?
I just had a crazy thought but I won't say it yet...haha
I think it depends on whether she has been breastfeeding or using formula. Even with breastfeeding there can be a huge difference in cup size before and after a feed (or pumping).
Maybe Ralph has just been fed before the shower photoshoot 😅