Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Suthing

I was wondering this too, but I haven't watched any of Anna's content lately so I wasn't sure. And I don't know if Alfie Deyes let it slip before Zoe, but in the vlog of hers that I watched, it was definitely Zoe who mentioned the birth date :)
Alfie did. The video was filmed on the same day, but he posted last week i think. I posted about it a few pages ago. He just called her their friend Anna so i was speculating it might be her. Zoe just confirmed.

Reactions: 6

roarke

VIP Member
There was a vlog Fleur filmed in LA (I think) and Anna was on it and absolutely towered over her, so I actually thought she was taller than that. I guess Fleur is tiny.
5’1 no wonder I cannot fit Arket lmao. I knew it for a long time it is for tall people but I never learnt my lesson..
This is good to know. I’m 5’10 and nothing ever fits my torso. Really don’t want to wear Arket, but it may have to happen. What’s the quality like?

roarke

VIP Member
Anna interviewed zozo on her “at home with…” podcast, so they do know each other. They don’t live anywhere near one another though, so…

nosnibor

Pre-filmed and clearly (somewhat) planned to be posted today. Was she #organised enough to include a congrats to Lily who she presumably knew would have had baby R2 by today?

CatCafe234

VIP Member
So how old do y'all think the kid is? Anyone want to take an educated guess? Three months? 😬
I have a new nibling born at the end of August and would say Ralph looks older - but it’s anyone‘s guess. What I am surprised about is that Anna, Queen of Organisation and Planning, potentially didn’t think about the educational issues around having a late summer baby. If he was born before the end of August then he’s going to be very, very young for his school year.

jaymie

VIP Member
She looks amazing but those trousers??? Positively hideous! Just imagine how ridiculous a pair of leather cropped kicked flares look in motion! She must look like an idiot walking down the street.
They
Not sure if it’s my instagram and algorithm, but for me, it first lists a whole bunch of fellow influencers complimenting her. I don’t follow all of these people, but they are familiar names.

View attachment 889781
linsey is like cockroach, she is everywhere :LOL:

• Haha

jaymie

VIP Member
What the hello is the difference between Anna newton, icovettee, pebble and (similar) other British lifestyle influencers style? They look the same: grey, beige, long coats, jumpers, baggy trousers, ugly retro sunglasses, heavy looking (black) boots, the same gold jewellery everyone on IG owns... what fashion? It's just a specific style that's on repeat. Now that's winter you can experiment with various shades of scarves, hats, gloves, boots. But no. We all know they will add zero colour to their ootd. Gosh,they must take themselves so seriously posing in those unwiped mirrors. How awfully dull and passe. Maybe it's the fashion most prefer but how...yawn.... how boring. They must struggle to stay awake.
💯 I mentioned this account before here: https://instagram.com/lisaingmarinelli?utm_medium=copy_link
Her style is not my style, I am more like jumper, jeans, boots and almost like any other influencers. But she is quite good in playing with her outfit.

Liptastic

VIP Member
The dandruff shampoo? It’s really bad. I’ve used it before as I also struggle a bit with my scalp, and recently psoriasis / eczema patches on my legs (since the pandemic - I think it’s stress.) It’s the most relatable thing about Anna, but it’s also totally stress / diet related, IMO. A much better shampoo is by ISDIN and it’s called Psorisdin.
Awhile back I made a comment on Tattle about Anna's flaky ears and people here informed me it's psoriasis. I got psoriasis like a month later. How odd, I guess I shouldn't judge Anna's flaky ears! It's horrible now that I have it too and totally understand how hard it is to keep them flake free.

Solid gold via Etsy for me. I prefer vintage gold - if it’s lasted over 20+ years and still looks amazing, it’s still going to look amazing on you for a long while yet. Plus you can find lots of unique solid vintage gold for a reasonable price. I have a ring from the 60s that I got for about £120.

There are also loads of sellers doing handmade stuff that is literally identical to daisy etc, but solid gold and near enough the same price. It’s actually mad what these new jewellery companies charge for thinly applied vermeil that looses its shine after a few months - looking at you specifically missoma! However I have had an Astley Clarke bracelet that I’ve worn everyday for about 3 years that is still looking good.
Same, I get my solid gold and gem stone jewellery from Etsy, it's best value I can find. Astley Clarke is nice quality too, it wears very well, but their chains get tangled in my hair and rip it out, wish they would fix that.

Last edited:

andreaoid

Didn't Anna say that Mark wanted to have his den above the new garage? The planning permission restricts the use of the upstairs to storage only. Also, they are using two different companies for both builds (garage and kitchen extension), interesting! The kitchen does look like a glass box, they are using double glazing.

Talensandtruths

Ralph and Rudy, the 2 R’s best fwends forever (oh man I sense the inherited passive & aggressive jealous friendship already) 😂😂😂

• Haha

focusdochas

VIP Member
I looked at her channel and listed videos in terms of views, the big return was barely in her top 20, it did better than her usual non effort but i expected it to do better. Babies are a view puller.

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
All of those massively expensive jumpers just look so worn and bobbly. I would never spend £500 on a jumper but even if I was planning to, Anna really isn’t selling any of these brands to me. They all look like they’ve been badly washed or like they just don’t wear well.
And this particular one looks like it has faded in the sun😐