Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bababe

Is her chest any different after having a baby? Genuinely curious if the chest size always changes or not. From the shower photo op looks like the chest remain similar to pre-pregnancy. But what do I know. Any thoughts? I was wondering that her body looks her usual old boyish figure type, wondering if anyone else noticed that or am I plain incorrect? I thought that with the baby the chest area amplifies or is it not the case to everyone?
I just had a crazy thought but I won't say it yet...haha

Reactions: 3

Justalurker2020

I really don’t want to buy from these two brands, do any of you have any recommendations for jewellery that wouldn’t tarnish easily that I can’t wear it in Gym and shower?
Yala Jewellery! Sustainable, ethical jewellery based in Bristol/Kenya

OhWhoops

The one piece I ever bought from &otherstories, influenced by Anna and Lily, was a turtleneck knitted sweater and though perfectly nice was designed to sit quite cropped in the body and long in the sleeves (not advertised as cropped though so I was surprised) and ultimately I've given it to my sister to wear as it doesn't look good on me. I'm 5'5" with pretty average proportions in terms of torso and leg length.

I second Uniqlo it's a great brand and far more reasonably priced. It's my go to now.

View attachment 908074
What is going on she looks like a fucking goblin??
At least hidden crotch!

Not OP but for me it's the way she smiles. She seems to be hellbent on having her mouth agape in every picture like, babe, that's not how people normally smile in photos? She looks deranged. Close your teeth, then smile. It's not that hard.

What also bothers me in that photo is her hair sticking out, just put it behind your ear ffs!!!
I have other things with my jaw going on, bit of an open bite, but I can’t do your described „photo smile“ and make it look natural. What is she supposed to do, not smile and be miserable like Lily?

Justalurker2020

That’s right, and also what I meant to get across in my post, with the nuance that literally everything we buy is an investment. If we don’t get much use (or enjoyment) out of something we buy, it just means it probably wasn’t such a good investment. If it was super cheap, it may be okay, except one should also factor the environmental costs.
Yeah I didn’t mean to disagree with you, rather to say it’s not that you have to argue it’s a valid use of the word because it def already is!

martaS

VIP Member
I am! I just got a pair (not related to Anna’s pair). I feel like I’m the only one on this thread who actually likes items Anna wears (although I combine things very differently). Which makes sense, as I’m not really interested in vlogs, etc.
I like them too but I'm short and put on weight during the pandemic so they really wouldn't suit me 😔

Ivegotatheory

Chatty Member
I am! I just got a pair (not related to Anna’s pair). I feel like I’m the only one on this thread who actually likes items Anna wears (although I combine things very differently). Which makes sense, as I’m not really interested in vlogs, etc.
Not the only one, I like a lot of her clothes, and have said so!

nolite

Chatty Member
Well, I guess we do know she’s pretty much got her pre-pregnant body back.

I haven’t shaved anything in years, by the way. I’m all for waxing and epilating. Since Corona, I’ve even taught myself to wax myself, Brazilian and all. Quite happy about that. Earned the price of the wax melter back in two home sessions.
Colour me impressed, my God!! I wish I could master it myself!

jaymie

VIP Member
I bought the Arket jumper that she mentioned in the video, in size S. It was loose. ADna got it in size M. I think Anna and Lily are quite tall in real life.

I love these trousers, I’ve been wearing black flares for atleast a couple of years now 😂 I don’t like Anna’s fashion sense or lack of though. So boring and she can’t pull it off
I love bootcut trousers, hate most of her fashion choices but the bootcut flares I am 'here for'.

stinkytink

Chatty Member
She seems good, but the vocal fry! So bad, and stops me from listening when her voice is that annoying.
Oh yes she has odd speaking mannerisms on several fronts and I can see how some might not be able to deal with that. I don’t find it so annoying because I feel like I get value from her content. I’m sure if Anna or Lily spoke like that I’d be so irritated. Suppose it’s like an interpretation of substance over style!

Re Ralph's age, I think he looks about 8 weeks possibly in her video so that seems to fit with what she's said, I for once don't think she's lied about that!

Never in the World

I mentioned earlier this week I’m 5ft7 size 14 and bought that jumper in a medium and the oversized hopsack blazer with the matching trouser in a 14

the jumper i swopped to a small and it’s great would recommend

the suit went back as the blazer shoulders were far too wide an inch and a half past my natural shoulder and far wider than all the other 14 blazers I own, and the elastic on the trousers was tight they fitted but the whole idea of an elasticated waist is comfort but they’d elasticated the waist so much it looked like a 10/12 on the hanger it would have felt uncomfortable after a meal

• Heart

jaymie

VIP Member
There was a vlog Fleur filmed in LA (I think) and Anna was on it and absolutely towered over her, so I actually thought she was taller than that. I guess Fleur is tiny.

This is good to know. I’m 5’10 and nothing ever fits my torso. Really don’t want to wear Arket, but it may have to happen. What’s the quality like?
I think &other stories and Arket are for tall people. Generally speaking. The quality of the jumper is good, it is thick. I have a few of their basic T shirt, I like it.
They have a 14% discount code arketunidays, you don’t need to register on Unidays it seems.