Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lola123

VIP Member
Anna would probably hate it though. You know she hates her followers knowing the truth about anything!

I didn't know these two were actually friends with Zalfie. I have never known them to hang out before. Maybe they just met up because they have babies in common now, I guess.
Unless they were in the same NCT group? Like they’ll have met before but I don’t think they were chummy but could have happened when they announced it

Reactions: 4

Nova

VIP Member
yeah, I understand the concept of influencing. But promoting mince pies is a bit tragic. If Anna influences you to pop into Waitrose for some mince pies, then you really need to get out more. What is this world?
I didn’t mean the influencing bit necessarily, I just meant people love to get standard things at fancy stores. Many people genuinely would not go into Waitrose for the rest of the year.

Nova

VIP Member
So a Misoma ad this morning, and we know (because Mark can’t do his job) that she has a Mejuri ad going up this weekend? Wonder how those brands feel about having ads go live in the same week…
I don’t really see the problem. She promotes various beauty brands and clothing brands too. Why would this only be an issue with jewellery? In a way I think it’s better than those who are fully committed to one brand. And least they can pretend they like specific things.

In the end, none of it is genuine, and brands seem to only care about reaching target audiences through influencers.

jaymie

VIP Member
😶
I'm just watching Alfie's newest vlog and he mentions that they are going to meet their friend Anna who a baby boy 2 days after Ottillie... sounds like Anna right? If that's the case he gave away Ralph's birthday! 👀
I don’t think is a big deal knowing his birthday, unless she is stupid enough to set her password as Ralph0812 something like that. I mean, his mum kinda told the whole world that he was a lucky first try. There are many ways to protect his privacy but I don’t think bday is a big deal. That is just me

Nova

VIP Member
It’s a little cheesy to specifically wear the brand to a press event though. It’s not a runway show.

Dizzy

VIP Member
Boob size after babies is a completely individual thing. Some stay larger, some go smaller. I BF for only a v short time but my cup size increased (a lot!) and never really went back down. I've friends who BF and after the initial increase they were left with not much at all.

I'm 5'4" 😁

peppin

VIP Member
It's not all though? She posted some items from the showroom, like those boots and mittens, or was it another event?

Bababe

The Virgo theme is highly visible in every single of her threads (made by many posters before me). I never cared enough about her to check her d.o.b. until so many people here would call her sign too many times so I took the liberty to find out the accuracy. If so many others call her Virgo, some can as well call her a Libra cusp. Haha.

Adding new content: the last photo on the IG made it for me. She is the sweater girl.

HelloStereo

VIP Member
Hahaha I am only jocking regarding the negative vibes because Nana is about good vibes only. Sorry I don’t mean to mock you

I must admit I kinda like the Arket’s jumper. Who has Arket discount code?
If you've not ordered from there you get a 10% discount for signing up to their mailing list.

Nova

VIP Member
Someone like Anna Newton might think she crosses all the edgy trends and boundaries when she puts on black leather trousers *yawn*.
I wear lots of leather trousers, I don’t think anyone considers them edgy at all. It’s Pretty mainstream, I doubt Anna doesn’t know this.

jaymie

VIP Member
The one piece I ever bought from &otherstories, influenced by Anna and Lily, was a turtleneck knitted sweater and though perfectly nice was designed to sit quite cropped in the body and long in the sleeves (not advertised as cropped though so I was surprised) and ultimately I've given it to my sister to wear as it doesn't look good on me. I'm 5'5" with pretty average proportions in terms of torso and leg length.

I second Uniqlo it's a great brand and far more reasonably priced. It's my go to now.
I think I know which one! They have nice cookout though. I don’t understand cropped jumper, like why?! Is cold and I don’t want my belly to be exposed to cold wind

pinkem

Why do you need paternal leave when your husband is jobless?
Is Mark not employed? I always thought he had a normal job, but I haven't kept up with Anna since she just started posting about her 'capsule wardrobe' and then she got pregnant and I related to her even less. Forgot I followed her on Youtube until her return, ha!

• Haha

stinkytink

Chatty Member
The shampoo is the worst lmao! And whistle lunch that she went, hmm will be ever see a new Whistle?
The dandruff shampoo? It’s really bad. I’ve used it before as I also struggle a bit with my scalp, and recently psoriasis / eczema patches on my legs (since the pandemic - I think it’s stress.) It’s the most relatable thing about Anna, but it’s also totally stress / diet related, IMO. A much better shampoo is by ISDIN and it’s called Psorisdin.

Kitkatkut

Chatty Member
I really don’t want to buy from these two brands, do any of you have any recommendations for jewellery that wouldn’t tarnish easily that I can’t wear it in Gym and shower?
I second going for real gold. I don’t know if it’s your taste, but I love Caroline Hjerpe Jewellery. I really love gemstones (think Lisa Eldridge style rings) and I’m so glad I found them.

Justalurker2020

I understand your point, and, indeed, that is the literal textbook definition of the word.
I mean but it’s not the only literal textbook definition! That’s why I posted the screenshot from Lexico. The idea of an item that is so useful it ‘repays it’s cost’ IS the definition of the word. Even if influencers over use it.

• Haha

Bababe

Rudy is a cute name. Especially for someone like Lily and her outlandish names in her family. Of course Anna Newton had to talk about her baby Ralph congratulating Lily on IG. On the other hand maybe Liarna isn't happy about Lily naming her son with the letter R. Haha.

• Haha

Bababe

I see someone’s ex is a Libran 🙄
Why do you turn sarky towards fellow posters? I was talking my thoughts about Anna Newton?

Plus, some of us can keep a man.

I actually have 2 female good friends that are Libra and met others too, how about that? Any problems with that too,?

• Haha