Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bababe

Everytime she tries to talk more about her inner ViRgOoo / orGaNisaTiOn I want to shout "Just shut up about the Sun, shut up about the Sun!!!" (Sorry, can't help The Office reference).

Waitrose & Partners in crime- I heard that getting paid to talk about the name of the brand is apparently enough to register in customers subconcious mind. Somehow to think Waitrose when they need food or shopping. Please economists or marketing experts or other experts here do not come for me. I am never serious, know nothing about investments either.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Nova

VIP Member
What the hello is the difference between Anna newton, icovettee, pebble and (similar) other British lifestyle influencers style? They look the same: grey, beige, long coats, jumpers, baggy trousers, ugly retro sunglasses, heavy looking (black) boots, the same gold jewellery everyone on IG owns... what fashion? It's just a specific style that's on repeat. Now that's winter you can experiment with various shades of scarves, hats, gloves, boots. But no. We all know they will add zero colour to their ootd. Gosh,they must take themselves so seriously posing in those unwiped mirrors. How awfully dull and passe. Maybe it's the fashion most prefer but how...yawn.... how boring. They must struggle to stay awake.
I focus more on items, not on the outfits as a whole. I’m way more colourful in the way I dress (although I don’t consider not wearing colour equals not having style), but I can certainly see myself wear things Anna shows. Like the white leather pants or the black trousers on this thread. I would not be able to put up with Anna if there wasn’t anything I was interested in. Sure, I also see her style has changed drastically since she started online, but mine has too. The outfits people often refer to as her “golden days” woud feel dated for me to wear now. I don’t wear skinny jeans anymore either, for example, so I understand Anna moved away from that.

Lola123

VIP Member
Of course it's good, I am maybe a little surprised, I expected her skin to look a little younger (she uses good skincare, eats veggies and fruit, drinks water, exercises - occasionally but still, so doing all the right things). I am a couple of years older than her and started noticing lines on my forehead and tiny lines around my eyes more and more lately so I suppose I am noticing these things in others more?
She’s also just had a baby so not sure her skin care will be as top notch as it would have been plus she’ll be very tired 😂😂😂 she has always looked older and I think she’s had Botox previously that she wouldn’t have been able to get recently? So that could explain a lot of it

Coldtea

Ralph's head will surely be cropped out of that photo.

Anna will be loving this new 'friendship.' Imagine what it could do for her numbers! I mean Poppy Deyes has 1M IG followers. Baffling!
Anna is at 480k now…I haven’t checked in a while but I swear it has been quite a lot higher than that? Does anyone know?

trav35

Has Anna mentioned breastfeeding at all? It occurred to me that none of her recent outfits have seemed very breastfeeding friendly. (No judgement here, I wasn't able to breastfeed). I don't think she's mentioned the milk jugs of late either :p
They all seem fine for feeding to me? You don’t need anything special - the only things that aren’t very feeding friendly are basically jumpsuits and dresses that can’t be pulled down. Would be surprised if she’s not personally.

This school age chat is the most boring chat I’ve ever seen on tattle.

(I’m grumpy, sorry if that’s harsh, but can we talk about something else now please?)
Seriously. 😬 Who gives a fuck?! Certainly not something I’d care enough to time conception around (which is a fool’s errand anyway).

LittleBluebird

VIP Member
Anyone have a link to that Arket sweater? I don’t want to click on her AL and can’t seem to find it on the Arket site, maybe it’s not sold where I am, Netherlands.

• Haha

Nova

VIP Member
Is her chest any different after having a baby? Genuinely curious if the chest size always changes or not. From the shower photo op looks like the chest remain similar to pre-pregnancy. But what do I know. Any thoughts? I was wondering that her body looks her usual old boyish figure type, wondering if anyone else noticed that or am I plain incorrect? I thought that with the baby the chest area amplifies or is it not the case to everyone?
I just had a crazy thought but I won't say it yet...haha
No, I have plenty of friends with small breasts who also had small breasts after giving birth, regardless of whether they’re breastfeeding or not. My sister’s body didn’t change either, maybe just a little less tight, but her cup size went down to what she was instantly. Not sure what the crazy thought is, but she had that baby. Probably just a little longer ago than the announcement.

roarke

VIP Member
I’ve noticed a lot of influencer’s foundation is just right off the mark recently. Must be something going on with palettes. Very odd.

jaymie

VIP Member
It was a real moment.

The sad thing is if I met Anna in real life, without knowing she was a monstrous influencer, I’d probably really get on with her. We’re similar ages, live in the same area, have the same taste. Instead, I fucking loathe her because she comes across as pathetic and money grabbing.
I think Anna and Lily look like how they look online, definitely not a head turner. But how can you not turn head when you see that two caterpillars on her face?

• Haha

focusdochas

VIP Member
I use basic Nivea moisturiser and have been mistaken for under 25 (id check 25 policy) twice this week alone, I’m 33 and sometimes think the minor lines around my eyes are ageing me when I keeping it simple has kept me looking youthful.

• Heart

mustbeuni

VIP Member
B
her eyebrows are FINALLY trimmed though :ROFLMAO:

the vlog was boring, surfaced-level..typical Anna.
I am a little bit confused about the baby's age. Maybe he is really 6 months old lol
To be fair, she looks great which makes sense; it is just a bit cringe that she is trying to look relatable by claiming she has no time to wash her hair...Her life is not relatable at all. Nothing wrong with that but she needs to stop lying at this point.
I cant help but compare her being a first time mum with Lily who literally displays motherhood as something that makes you very miserable despite all the priviledge she seems to have such as family nearby, income and above all free-time ( no judgement, it is just what she shows her audience )
Baby clothes sizing is like vanity sizing but worse. You have to size up from the moment they’re born.

EP123

I really don’t want to buy from these two brands, do any of you have any recommendations for jewellery that wouldn’t tarnish easily that I can’t wear it in Gym and shower?
Biased as a Scot, but I love Ortak for jewellery - I wear their silver pieces in the shower fine with no tarnishing. My mum wears both their silver and gold and swears by it - always buys as gifts for people. It is quite Scottish/Celtic in design though so depends if that's your thing.