Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nova

VIP Member
In the UK children start school at four.
In the Netherlands you also start the moment you turn 4 (they don’t wait until the next school year starts, so everyone is just as young when starting school, new kids are constantly starting throughout the year), but I don’t see how that should be an issue for August babies.

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Bababe

A very small point, and probably just Anna over exaggerating but the kiehls grapefruit hand cream that she’s mentioned in her newest video and now that blog post that Mark is apparently obsessed with and she has to beg and steal for one drop of (🙄) was gifted - so does Controlling Mark go through her PR first and take what he wants before Anna gets a chance??? Aware this is all most likely Anna exaggerating things but surely she should get to try things first

reminds me of when they moved and Mark hung all of his clothes up first and used all of the hangers so Anna couldn’t do hers
I can be wrong but I think that AD/gifted is also when the brands send you preloaded gift cards. Then influencers spend as they wish. So he can take the gift card and buy his beloved grapefruit hand cream from KIEHL'S

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 6

Nova

VIP Member
Why does anyone need to do ads for Christmas food anyway? Mince pies, cheese board, pigs in blankets....it's standard stuff, how would this be influencing anyone?
It’s so people are drawn in those shops to buy other stuff. Especially for more expensive supermarkets, they need the standard things to attract people.

Easy Bake

I cannot see her coming back as an influencer mum, she’ll continue as she always has; expensive shit clothes, “organisational tips”, crap blogs with too much ofMark and bad baking recipes. Still, she’ll do better than seething Lily, and it’s going to be glorious to watch.
[/QUOTE
In her first video back Anna mentioned that her son is not going to be part of her content which is smart because judging from other vloggers it doesn't work. They're conflicted about showing their child in vlogs which I understand. I can see her doing 1/4 baby haul stuff and that's about it.
Mega Astro rant, beware:
if she was a Virgo (instead of a strong Libra cusp), she would have been organised to high heavens and never really rushing or pretending to not have the time (when she does, wfh, 3 adults at home w the baby).
The reason why she acts *busy* and on the go, flapping her hands reminds of a Libra (which she also is). She a lot of the times films herself as if she has last 20minutes to do 1h of check list- Always rushing and catching up.
They tend to have heads in the clouds, trying to take it easy as long as it doesn't lead to big issues, they focus on easier/fun things, procrastinate some serious situation or work, also being overly positive and happy to live in their own world too much.
Then they wake up and, oopsie, they have a long to do list, behind on errands and deadlines and speeding things last minute..I can be wrong, though;) but Anna is a neurotic mix of both which probably adds to her neuroticism and stress, which she covers as "excitement" and "good vibes".
Libras are also hating any criticism and some are notorious for staying exactly who they are, no matter how much they hurt or disappoint people. They become master passive aggressive revenge types. We know she very much is this.
She is 100% a Virgo. Anna loves to organize and be one step ahead of the game. The rushing around bit is her trying to be relatable. I'm no astrologist but I have heard they absolutely do not believe in "cusp signs".

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
There was a comment under her recent video that wasn't all praise, but nothing offensive either, and I thought Anna is so deleting this. I can't for the life of me remember what it was, but lo and behold it's no longer there (I'd remember if I saw it again). So mad I didn't take a screen grab.
Another opsie moment from Adna

Someone left this in the comment-

N Arora
8 hours ago (edited)
Hey Anna, thanks for comparing the two curb chains! Just an FYI you’ve linked the Lucy Williams flat chain twice instead of the rounded curb chain, I didn’t realise until after I placed my order but found it on the site :)
So the poor woman ordered the wrong chain? She is way too polite about it.

Nova

VIP Member
Wait, did Lily's feet grow when she was pregnant? I didn't know that was even a thing!
That’s a thing, I know more people who could not wear any of their pre-pregnancy shoes anymore. Really had to get rid of them.

• Wow
  • Sad

mindlessness

VIP Member
I can be wrong but I think that AD/gifted is also when the brands send you preloaded gift cards. Then influencers spend as they wish. So he can take the gift card and buy his beloved grapefruit hand cream from KIEHL'S
It can mean either the item itself was gifted or that they were sent a giftcard I think. She's been getting free Kiehl's for years so I wouldn't be surprised if Mark has some favourite products like this beloved hand cream that he takes from the parcel whenever a PR delivery arrives. :LOL:

• Haha

roarke

VIP Member
Where’s the R necklace from? I don’t want to give her any money but I’m a sucker for an initial necklace.

• Haha

Great_Kate

VIP Member
I mean at least she is consistent in her love for mince pies I guess? I am pretty sure she raves about them to a ridiculous extent every year- though I normally couldn’t say from the top of my head which supermarket she gets them from.
I personally love consistency- but her selling strategy for the supermarket has definitely not worked on me yet.