The Anna Edit #11 Dusty, musty, fusty and content very rusty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That stretchy black Toteme dress she is linking was £250, reduced to £150 😳
Money definitely doesn’t buy style. Imagine spending all that money to look so boring and bland…

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
522320F9-28AA-4F5F-9A68-430334BED0D0.png
01D645FF-F2C8-491B-851F-652AB80E6A66.png

before I clicked spam, I decided to watch the entire ad. Wtf is this? Does she need to be so close up?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
The thumbnail picture definitely needs uodating for this thread, it could be done for miss-selling.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 673322

Yeah, guys, anybody here OFF SOMEONE NICE for the summer?

(Give them a break, if they’re nice usually, maybe try not to go off them straight away… give them a break, eh?)

((The moral issues of travelling during a pandemic aside…))
shall we have a whip around and raise enough money to pay someone to off mark (offmark)? I jest. I know murder is wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You know what content Anna could pivot to that would definitely make me watch her videos? If she and Mark became a true crime reenactment YT. Mark already looks like a serial killer and they already have the damp Victorian as a good backdrop.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
sorry to spam with another tik tok, but I finally found a character who reminded me of Mark 🤠 (it's a satire btw)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Her book newsletter enrages me…she mentions John Boyne who not only is a very poor quality writer, but has also been involved in a lot of scandal. He wrote a very tone deaf book about a transgender woman, that was poorly researched and heavily criticised by the trans community - and then he had a go at people on twitter for criticising him. He’s always writing about things he has no real place to discuss (trans issues, the holocaust etc)…not exactly an amazing writer to be promoting, Anna. Haha

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Her book newsletter enrages me…she mentions John Boyne who not only is a very poor quality writer, but has also been involved in a lot of scandal. He wrote a very tone deaf book about a transgender woman, that was poorly researched and heavily criticised by the trans community - and then he had a go at people on twitter for criticising him. He’s always writing about things he has no real place to discuss (trans issues, the holocaust etc)…not exactly an amazing writer to be promoting, Anna. Haha
She must have skipped that bit on goodreads. Totally agree on John Boyne. If Nana actually knew a single thing about books she wouldn't promote him.

Reactions: 11
tbh it seems like Anna doesn't give a tit about issues that don't concern her personally, be it racism or transphobia, so I feel like she would promote him even if she did educate herself, because POsItIvE ViBeS

I also get the vibes she (or rather she and mark) could be insensitive themselves, maybe that's my biased perspective bc she pisses me off, lol, but I can imagine them asking "sooo, where are you REALLY REALLY from" or addressing someone by their dead name and excusing it by complaining about things being too complicated to remember while remembering 173883 brands' names to shill

Reactions: 17
tbh it seems like Anna doesn't give a tit about issues that don't concern her personally, be it racism or transphobia, so I feel like she would promote him even if she did educate herself, because POsItIvE ViBeS

I also get the vibes she (or rather she and mark) could be insensitive themselves, maybe that's my biased perspective bc she pisses me off, lol, but I can imagine them asking "sooo, where are you REALLY REALLY from" or addressing someone by their dead name and excusing it by complaining about things being too complicated to remember while remembering 173883 brands' names to shill
Hm, I see her more as just very ignorant of her privilege and therefore would center herself and take up all the space in the room if anyone were to call her out on something.

"OH MY WORD like, of course I never meant any harm by what I said, like, that would be SO insensitive and just not like, what I'm about. It's just not me AT ALL. Like, it's so important for us to make space for ALL voices, especially if you have a successful platform like me, and uplift marginalized people and not center ourselves. I mean, I'M PREGNANT, like, I totally get what being marginalized feels like. When I was doing such a good job of hiding my pregnancy *giggle*, we would be at Waitrose and like, someone would totally cut in front of me in the aisle and I had to be like, "Um, RUDE? *giggle* I'm actually pregnant?"*giggle* Anyway, back to my point, being pregnant is fab and I am BUZZING to meet our son. Don't forget to swipe up for my recipe for cheesy cream of oatmeal gazpacho! #Waitrose&Partners AD BREAK OVER."

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Anna has always had a good nose for enjoying something that will get cancelled or at least receive a wave of criticism at some point. Like Bon Apetit, the podcast Reply all, or Alison Roman.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.