The Anna Edit #11 Dusty, musty, fusty and content very rusty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh this came up as sponsored on my feed.
Well she's been begging for it long enough. I find it quite disingenuous to talk about something so much with the intention of getting a sponsorship in the future or even if she's been given store credit to try stuff out. Of course you'll rave about products if you know you'll get a sponsorship later. No way she's just tried it and decided to ask for a sponsorship, she'd definitely planned that. And Lily is begging for one as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Well she's been begging for it long enough. I find it quite disingenuous to talk about something so much with the intention of getting a sponsorship in the future or even if she's been given store credit to try stuff out.
These two are so dated, BP has been launched for YONKS but these two act it is a totally new brand in the UK

Ugh this came up as sponsored on my feed.
She looks crap here

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine if Anna is secretly plotting to "give Mark extended leave" once fig is here. He can become full time dad/sandals and socks wearing Kevin from motherland and she can reclaim her channel. Maybe that's why she doesn't care about such poor views?

She seems the type to not have the guts to fire him but to "promote him" to full time care giver and she can actually hire a professional to help her dwindling career?? I would actually be impressed if she does. Heaven knows she needs to.

Edit: She probably has 1001 lists with all the details planned, hidden in a special shared work folder as far away from Mark's favourite "twitcher photos" folder as she can hide it.
Tbh I think they're too conservative to split it that way, they're waaaay more traditional than Anna wants us to believe and I reckon Mark even more. My guess is she'll disappear until around early December to do ads for christmas when the sponsorships are most lucrative. Can't miss the shilling season. After that she'll disappear again and slowly produce awful content again by maybe Feb? I see a lot of baking videos in the future....

Reactions: 25
Well she's been begging for it long enough. I find it quite disingenuous to talk about something so much with the intention of getting a sponsorship in the future or even if she's been given store credit to try stuff out. Of course you'll rave about products if you know you'll get a sponsorship later. No way she's just tried it and decided to ask for a sponsorship, she'd definitely planned that. And Lily is begging for one as well.
I thought she was already being paid her to feature their products on YT and IG? A "sponsored" tag on IG just means that either Anna or BP paid to promote the post or story as an ad to a wider audience than Anna's followers.

Reactions: 3
All of the outfit she links to are terrible. Does anyone actually look at her clothes and think “yes I must buy from this affiliate link what a cute fit”?
like, even my outfits are better and I look like i got dressed in the dark half the time

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I thought she was already being paid her to feature their products on YT and IG? A "sponsored" tag on IG just means that either Anna or BP paid to promote the post or story as an ad to a wider audience than Anna's followers.
True, but even before she posted the ads herself on her IG, she's been raving about BP for weeks, definitely having a future sponsorship in mind.

Reactions: 3
I think she already knew she is going to work with them. It is all an act for her.

Reactions: 15
This is what I am saying. Alex Stedman peddled that pan last week and she went “nice pan” when she knew she is going to do that ad.
3CD3346D-F3E8-4BD6-A972-A75006F3DFAD.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
This is what I am saying. Alex Stedman peddled that pan last week and she went “nice pan” when she knew she is going to do that ad.View attachment 688679
Ooh boy, lemme dissect that. First of all, non-toxic coating, it's a glaze for duck's sake, literally melted glass, of course it's "non-toxic" and absolutely nothing special (seriously, glazes have been around since 500 B.C.). Second, "designed for multiple dishes" EVERY bleeping PAN IS? Third, this monstrosity is 145 dollhairs, get yourself a good quality castiron pan for the same price, you'll have them a lifetime. But WOW you can rest a bleeping spatula on the handle.

I can't with these things that randomly pop up every few weeks and every influencer and their hamster is suddenly obSESseD with. None of these people would be losing their tit over a PAN if they weren't paid to be or looking for a sponsorship.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Ooh boy, lemme dissect that. First of all, non-toxic coating, it's a glaze for duck's sake, literally melted glass, of course it's "non-toxic" and absolutely nothing special (seriously, glazes have been around since 500 B.C.). Second, "designed for multiple dishes" EVERY bleeping PAN IS. Third, this monstrosity is 145 dollhairs, get yourself a good quality castiron pan for the same price, you'll have them a lifetime. But WOW you can rest a bleeping spatula on the handle.

I can't with these things that randomly pop up every few weeks and every influencer and their hamster is suddenly obSESseD with. The only thing that does is make me want to stay farrr away from the tit they're peddling. None of these people would be losing their tit over a PAN if they weren't paid to be or looking for a sponsorship.
I have to admit when it was pop up on my AD, I thought it was beautiful. After all the IG huns and their 🐹 (lol!!!) having one, I swear this is the Hello Fresh of Pan. I have a few Le Creuset pot which I love. I don’t get the logic that this pan can be used in 6 different ways. Well, most of the pan/pot can too.
A pan that cannot be put in the oven and dishwasher, what is the point?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
If they use the phrase non toxic as a selling point for something involving food then I am out. I would hope they don’t use anything toxic on a pan I use to cook food.

Reactions: 20
Presumably the non toxic claim is a reference to the PFOA / C8 / Teflon scandal (the film Dark Waters) - not sure that registers with consumers these days, people just assume it’s safe (as they should)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Don’t by the all pan or whatever it is. Like someone above said, but a good cast iron skillet or a Woll pan as well.

The reviews for the all pan are actually crap. And people love it because it fits their aesthetic, which is not a reason to buy anything other than soft furnishings.According to some YouTube videos I watched the NoNtOxIc coating comes off and it loses its non stickiness after 6-8 months. And its not deep enough to do sauces etc. in.

ok. That’s my pan rant. I take pans very seriously. Don’t buy a pan that’s been panned (pun intended).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
You can’t use it any higher than medium heat? That is bonkers. And they don’t tell you that up front? Wow.

but influencers only recommend products they know well and use themselves and feel confident recommending to you, their trusting follower, right? RIGHT?

this is exactly why places like tattle and reddit need to exist. Scammers.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I forgot about the no high heat! Bonkers!! How do you get a good sear?
Like I said, I’m a bit passionate about pans. I’d not go near the always pan one even if they offered to sponsor me.
We have a large Woll pan and use it near daily, have had it over 3 years now and it works just as it did the first day we bought it. We have two smaller Fissler non-stick which are new and incredible. All of my pots are Fissler and I adore them, my wok too. Then we have a Fissler stainless steel pan, which gets a good sear, as well as a cast iron.
Every pot and pan has to be husband proof in my house because he refuses to cook anything lower than the hottest temperature possible. All of these stand up to the husband test.

(he did totally fry some rice to the bottom of a Fissler pot and after soaking it bounced back amazingly.)

and look, here we are. Anna is so boring and bland, we’re talking about pots and pans more than her.

May last hill I will die on is buy a pan for function and not aesthetics.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I forgot about the no high heat! Bonkers!! How do you get a good sear?
Like I said, I’m a bit passionate about pans. I’d not go near the always pan one even if they offered to sponsor me.
We have a large Woll pan and use it near daily, have had it over 3 years now and it works just as it did the first day we bought it. We have two smaller Fissler non-stick which are new and incredible. All of my pots are Fissler and I adore them, my wok too. Then we have a Fissler stainless steel pan, which gets a good sear, as well as a cast iron.
Every pot and pan has to be husband proof in my house because he refuses to cook anything lower than the hottest temperature possible. All of these stand up to the husband test.

(he did totally fry some rice to the bottom of a Fissler pot and after soaking it bounced back amazingly.)

and look, here we are. Anna is so boring and bland, we’re talking about pots and pans more than her.

May last hill I will die on is buy a pan for function and not aesthetics.
Waiting for Lily to shill hers this week! She was sent the plate etc. I am wondering what will she be cooking.
The pasta Anna made looks like Baby Poo + pasta

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You can’t use it any higher than medium heat? That is bonkers. And they don’t tell you that up front? Wow.

but influencers only recommend products they know well and use themselves and feel confident recommending to you, their trusting follower, right? RIGHT?

this is exactly why places like tattle and reddit need to exist. Scammers.
I follow someone on IG who does a lot of cooking, and she's said the same thing as these reviews. She said she bought it as an alternative to cast iron but found she still always reached for cast iron. If you want to follow someone who knows about cooking with actual flavour (not just cheese, Anna...) and cooking utensils, it's Ashley from @hiaj.

Truly unclear how Anna passes herself of as a foodie/someone who can cook to some of her followers/brands.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.