The Anna Edit #11 Dusty, musty, fusty and content very rusty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so telling how many UK influencers who posted the performative black squares on Instagram are now completely silent on defending England's football players from vile racist abuse.
Absolutely! "I educated myself last June, and I even read a few books and shared a few Amazon AF links with my fans so they can go read Why I don't talk to white people about race. Now they expect me to talk about Asian hate and Israeli–Palestinian conflict.....It is so stressful being an influencer...I am booking myself a week off at Soho House to calm my brain"

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I've just watched a bit of her reorganizing our wardrobe video, honestly, I must be really bored, but I will admit I do like seeing how people decorate and organize/layout their houses and rooms because sometimes you see stuff that's actually clever or looks great or something that you wouldn't have thought of. However, that video truly was a waste of my time. Nothing interesting or remotely captivating.

My main point though after watching is how much stuff and mainly clothes she has. I know she's pregnant and I'm assuming a few items are things like maternity jeans. But even still I am by no means a minimalist and I definitely have more clothes than needed - and a lot that doesn't currently fit due to lockdown/new medication weight that's taking a while to shift. But she has way more than I do, and the video is labelled as minimalism and capsule wardrobe. How many jeans do you need that are all the same colour. It's not like she wears super tight skinny and super wide-legged jeans they're all straight-legged. Also even if you have a humidifier and arent leaning anything on the wall putting clothes especially, at least in my opinion, expensive clothes, in a room with damp seems like an awful idea.

As for YouTubers I currently like, no one is really interesting to me, besides maybe a few plantubers and if I'm honest I do like watching pregnant YouTubers or ones moving house just because I'm nosey but I don't subscribe. But even then I just don't care about youtube.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I watch a lot of travel bloggers, is the only thing interesting at the moment. Also cooking channels, just made some home made char siu bun yesterday, that is something useful.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
IMG_20210715_173148.jpg

What the duck do they actually do all day every day????? How have you had no time to prepare the nursery when your baby is due in few weeks???

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
"she" just posted a question box saying "keep me entertained" so i said "make a video or something girlie". like, i subscribed to you, i enjoy some of your work, MAKE A VIDEO. imagine being TOLD by your customer to do your job

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I only really like two YouTubers/influencers currently. One is Cecilia Blomdahl, she lives in Svalbard and I find her content so interesting and she seems like a really nice person. Her cabin extension has been really interesting too. The other is Bonny Rebecca, she doesn’t post too often but I like her vlogs
I found Cecilia Blomdahl on tiktok and I'm hooked ever since! Its first time I actually look forward for updates rather than peeking at their insta once every two weeks.

Reactions: 4
Did Anna actually pay for her stay at The Newt? She hasn't marked it gifted or pr but that place has been dishing out the freebies lately (Tanya Burr and Niomi Smart both had recent freebie stays). Maybe Anna had a voucher...

Reactions: 11
Lily has never annoyed me as much as Anna does, I just can’t tell. I have this irrational dislike lol !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she's basically just admitted she's doing nothing. Nothing at all. A myriad of excuses for doing sweet. duck. All.

Lovely.

Reactions: 21
Did Anna actually pay for her stay at The Newt? She hasn't marked it gifted or pr but that place has been dishing out the freebies lately (Tanya Burr and Niomi Smart both had recent freebie stays). Maybe Anna had a voucher...
My understanding is that the trip was booked by Lily's sister and she 'bought' it off of her because she could no longer go. So sounds like she did pay for it. Wonder if Lily took some kind of commission for organising this deal. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My understanding is that the trip was booked by Lily's sister and she 'bought' it off of her because she could no longer go. So sounds like she did pay for it. Wonder if Lily took some kind of commission for organising this deal. :ROFLMAO:
I completely missed this! I was wondering why she said they didn't have a 'babymoon' planned and then suddenly they did!

Reactions: 3
no, she bleeping didn't (it's a video🙃), also her way of wording things is really weird
Screenshot_20210715-213356_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
From crying after sex to sloppy crotch shots, Anna has been completely TMI with this pregnancy. I won't be surprised if she sticks actual footage of her giving birth to baby Fig in a vlog at some point. Wait, can you monetise that?!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
The colour of the nursery is hideous! It looks like a before photo when you have all yellowed walls and then paint them a nice bright white.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Has she deleted her first trimester video? I’m sure I watched one of her talking about her symptoms week by week but I can’t see it now

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Whoever first said Fig as a name for her baby… it got a shout out this week on the podcast! They have talked about wanting to give him the middle name Bean because that’s what they call him now, and Anna talked about somebody she knows who has the middle name Fig for that reason and they both said they liked the name (it was also on Lily’s completely bonkers list that included Panda that Rich totally vetoed)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.