The Anna Edit #11 Dusty, musty, fusty and content very rusty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have expressed my feelings towards Lucy Moon on here before. I cannot stand her.

I hardly watch any youtubers anymore, I have kind of grown out of it. But still love to gossip, based on Instagram.
Same! I only watch videos when they're being discussed here šŸ˜‚
Btw there's a Lucy thread here on Tattle and most people are quite disillusioned too

Reactions: 7
Btw there's a Lucy thread here on Tattle and most people are quite disillusioned too
She fangirls Anna, Anna fangirls BB, BB fangirls god knows who, the list goes on.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
eva in the city is great - you can tell that it's her actual style vs copying the trends.

i don't understand that blog post... did she forget to put makeup on? did mark not want to stand more than 2m away from her?

Reactions: 5
I only really like two YouTubers/influencers currently. One is Cecilia Blomdahl, she lives in Svalbard and I find her content so interesting and she seems like a really nice person. Her cabin extension has been really interesting too. The other is Bonny Rebecca, she doesnā€™t post too often but I like her vlogs

• Heart
I cannot be disillusioned in Lucy. She annoyed me from the moment I first saw her. And always trying to get in with the more popular crowd, trying to be Dodi or even Anna. Complaining about the burden of being a youtuber/celebrity. Her alcohol video. ā€¦wait, let me check that thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The headless blog post was probably another attempt by Mark at being 'arty.' Just be thankful we got a series of headless shots instead of a series of crotch shots.

At least I hope it's something like that. I hope it's not that Mark decided that none of the pictures featuring Anna's face were usable. We all know pregnancy hasn't been kind to her face...

No, I'm sure it's not that. I'm sure it's just another case of Mark thinking he's a wildly avant-garde photographer.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Itā€™s like mark os focusing on one body part at a time. He started with the crotch, now the breasts milk jugs and belly. I really fear for whatā€™s to come next.
Maybe heā€™ll make a triptych of Annaā€™s body.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
eva in the city is great - you can tell that it's her actual style vs copying the trends.

i don't understand that blog post... did she forget to put makeup on? did mark not want to stand more than 2m away from her?
I actually find Eva and her bf to be so pretentious. haha

• Heart
Reactions: 6
80% of all the tit she linked are things she'd never ever ever wear. A bodycon leather dress? the duck? Who's she trying to fool
She has this imaginary Anna in her head, 165cm, 48kg, 32B 24 34. Did I describe BB?

• Haha
Tbh I can't see BB wear much of what Anna linked šŸ˜ šŸ˜ I think Anna wants to be perceived as young and trendy but the reality is she's a dusty grandma who's much more conservative than she wants us to believe

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tbh I can't see BB wear much of what Anna linked šŸ˜ šŸ˜ I think Anna wants to be perceived as young and trendy but the reality is she's a dusty grandma who's much more conservative than she wants us to believe
Hahaha I wanted to comment about this for ages but kinda forgotten. You know how all these wannabes influencers will only wear clothes that cost 3 figures, then we have Kate Middleton rocking a Zara blazer. Money canā€™t buy taste

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She actually makes out in that blogpost that the brown swimsuit/evening dress/cut-out beach dress situation is something she plans to wear at weddings next summer, having birthed Fig Newton.
Given she wouldn't wear anything that close-fitting while simultaneously showing most of her back and stomach pre-pregnancy, I really don't see it happening Post Isaac.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
After she's spent the past one and a half years not pregnant wearing potato sacks? Zero chance she'll wear that. She put it in the lineup because it's trendy right now and probably saw other influencers wear that (I can think of a handful out of maybe 20 I follow) but she absolutely will not wear that thing, it's purely a cashgrab

can't stand her.

Oh and please duck off with the constant Hello Fresh ads, they're the most annoying ads I've ever seen.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
That is such a good point. This really winds me up about her. She went out of her way to emphasise that she and Mawk are the LAST people on earth who cared about the gender and sexual identity of their kids. And somehow I feel that if you really must emphasise that so much, itā€™s not actually true. Sheā€™s just patting herself on the back for being able to tolerate other sexual and gender identities than her own. Same with the whole ā€œIā€™m so pro choice, do what you want, donā€™t get married if you donā€™t want to!ā€ BS. This is coming from a woman who married the first guy she set eyes on at uni and, of course, took his surname. Thatā€™s totally fine of course, but donā€™t pretend youā€™re so modern and feminist when youā€™re literally doing everything in your life by the heteronormative middle class rule book.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
That is such a good point. This really winds me up about her. She went out of her way to emphasise that she and Mawk are the LAST people on earth who cared about the gender and sexual identity of their kids. And somehow I feel that if you really must emphasise that so much, itā€™s not actually true. Sheā€™s just patting herself on the back for being able to tolerate other sexual and gender identities than her own. Same with the whole ā€œIā€™m so pro choice, do what you want, donā€™t get married if you donā€™t want to!ā€ BS. This is coming from a woman who married the first guy she set eyes on at uni and, of course, took his surname. Thatā€™s totally fine of course, but donā€™t pretend youā€™re so modern and feminist when youā€™re literally doing everything in your life by the heteronormative middle class rule book.
Agree, it's the same thing with constantly talking about how great your partner/relationship/marriage is on social media. The more they post, the worse it is in real life. Don't know if Mark made Anna sign a contract to mention him and his manifold abilities every chance she gets but I don't buy for a second they're as sunshine and rainbows as she wants us to believe.
Everything she does is performative. Remember when she went to the Brighton Pride parade and all she talked about were 20 pound glitter pots instead of using the chance to shine a light on the background of the parade??? She posts about BLM when other influencers do so, if it's not en vogue at the moment, she's not talking about it. Considering what's been going on in England since sunday, you'd think woke ally Anna would say something about it? Not that I need her input but she picks and chooses to post when it suits her, not when issues need adressing.

But I guess we're asking to much of her, she only IG storied two black influencers last week, we wouldn't want to disrupt her very diverse shades of mayonnaise feed. :rolleyes:šŸ¤™

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
She posts about BLM when other influencers do so, if it's not en vogue at the moment, she's not talking about it. Considering what's been going on in England since sunday, you'd think woke ally Anna would say something about it? Not that I need her input but she picks and chooses to post when it suits her, not when issues need adressing.
It's so telling how many UK influencers who posted the performative black squares on Instagram are now completely silent on defending England's football players from vile racist abuse.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.