The Anna Edit #11 Dusty, musty, fusty and content very rusty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoever first said Fig as a name for her baby… it got a shout out this week on the podcast! They have talked about wanting to give him the middle name Bean because that’s what they call him now, and Anna talked about somebody she knows who has the middle name Fig for that reason and they both said they liked the name (it was also on Lily’s completely bonkers list that included Panda that Rich totally vetoed)
If this wasn't consistent with their nonsense I'd honestly believe they were trolling us now.

Fig. Imagine shouting "Fiiiiiiig! 5 more minutes and then it's time to go!" across a playground.

Reactions: 13
Has she deleted her first trimester video? I’m sure I watched one of her talking about her symptoms week by week but I can’t see it now
I had a quick look and can only see the pregnancy announcement and second trimester video. Wonder why she deleted (if she did). Was that the video with the controversial 'karma comment?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
If this wasn't consistent with their nonsense I'd honestly believe they were trolling us now.

Fig. Imagine shouting "Fiiiiiiig! 5 more minutes and then it's time to go!" across a playground.
To be fair, it’s very Brighton. Can’t see it going down well in Shoreham though 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Going to play with their friend Chia.
Chia is a Chinese surname. She is not that diverse though, maybe Saffron, Berry and Barley.

FML come to think of it, Barney is something that Lily would potentially like.

Reactions: 7
Haha driving so far just to buy a few Waitrose and partners food. Is there no M&S at Shoreham?
How sad does this lunch look

pesto pasta, a strawberry and some carrots, with some lumps of cheese. Looks like something for a fussy toddler.

the strawberry touching the pesto pasta is freaking me out a little 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Surely not fig. Their name would be fig newton then and that's just bullying naming your kid after a snack

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How sad does this lunch look

pesto pasta, a strawberry and some carrots, with some lumps of cheese. Looks like something for a fussy toddler.

the strawberry touching the pesto pasta is freaking me out a little 🤣
Yuck. When is she taking her mat leave? I need a break from all the bland and beige.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm partway through the latest podcast. They are answering the most inane "would you rather" questions from the FB group. Anna's "like" count is off the scale and she sounds particularly dumb. The previous podcast where they interviewed Hannah about moving abroad was so much better. Hannah was really interesting and a really intelligent and wise guest who had great advice and valuable personal insights to share. In contrast the latest podcast is self indulgent drivel. At least ,so far, the "boys" don't seem to be involved.

Reactions: 12
this might be an age thing (im 22) so this may not apply to Anna. but in my age group the predominant way girls dress is either- big top tiny bottoms/ tiny top big bottoms. basically, if one of the two is oversized/ flowy you compensate by wearing something more fitting. is that not like, a general way people dress or is it more trendy to wear both things oversized. i will never understand <3

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The nursery, so dreadful. Is almost feel like she was inspired by luv purvis but did terribly

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think they need to have words with themselves about how much they work- it’s actually a joke. I didn’t see either of them do a drop of work in that video and they haven’t the nursery set up or anything.

Reactions: 19
OK, I'm going in, guys. I'm watching Anna's vlog.

I'm two minutes in and Mark has just delivered a bowl of strawberries to Anna in the bathroom where she is filming. She's standing right by the toilet and this is a new level of unhygienic for me. Strawberries by the toilet. Yum. I guess Mark just had to make an appearance on camera, huh? It couldn't wait five minutes until Anna was done with her make-up and could, you know, eat the strawberries anywhere but in the bathroom?

She's also just mentioned that she's been wearing Mejuri jewellery for a 'really, really long time.' Then goes onto say she's been wearing it since 2017 or 2018 (?!)

Skipped forward to five minutes: She says, of her outfit of the day, she's having a 'ribbed fabric on ribbed fabric moment.'

And...I'm out.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
She's also just mentioned that she's been wearing Mejuri jewellery for a 'really, really long time.' Then goes onto say she's been wearing it since 2017 or 2018 (?!)
In Nanna’s world of capsule wardrobe situation moment, wearing a *piece* that you *picked up* two (!) years ago means you’re being extremely sustainable because you’re wearing something you’ve had for *YONKS* and your *cost per wear* is now down to 1p.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.