The Anna Edit #11 Dusty, musty, fusty and content very rusty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought we left droopy arms and cuffs around our hands like an emo teen in the 2000s. She makes everything look so sloppy lately.

Also, continuously pissed she aff links stuff SHE DOESN’T EVEN OWN. GAAHHH 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Now that the majority of us here have finally given up on Nanna and unsubscribed, can we share any Youtubers we still watch that have the same vibe as olden days Anna/Lily? I'll go first, I like Amanda Weldon, Arna Alayne, Christina Mychas, Emily Elizabeth May, Erin Elizabeth, Gemary Ermus, Gemma McLean, Naja Sierra, Natasha Gospel, Signe from Use Less and I tolerate COCOBEAUTEA, Emma Hill, and Lucy Moon. That was actually a much longer list than I expected! Thanks for any suggestions :)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Now that the majority of us here have finally given up on Nanna and unsubscribed, can we share any Youtubers we still watch that have the same vibe as olden days Anna/Lily? I'll go first, I like Amanda Weldon, Arna Alayne, Christina Mychas, Emily Elizabeth May, Erin Elizabeth, Gemary Ermus, Gemma McLean, Naja Sierra, Natasha Gospel, Signe from Use Less and I tolerate COCOBEAUTEA, Emma Hill, and Lucy Moon. That was actually a much longer list than I expected! Thanks for any suggestions :)

Thanks for the recommendations. I haven't heard of most of these. I'm stuck watching Anna, Lily, Niomi & Fleur. My most recent find is Jess Parr - but I'm starting to tire of her already.

Reactions: 5
I enjoy Vegan Beauty Girl, she doesn't use a different face cream every week and is trying to make sustainable changes in different areas of life.

Reactions: 3
I’m into Karen Britchick these days - she doesn’t hide that she likes luxury but doesn’t spend her life doing ads and he “what are ppl in NYC wearing” vids are refreshing

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thanks for the recommendations. I haven't heard of most of these. I'm stuck watching Anna, Lily, Niomi & Fleur. My most recent find is Jess Parr - but I'm starting to tire of her already.
I've followed Jess for years now, way before she was doing reno stuff. She can really grate on me, to the point where I've unfollowed twice this year, but then I always end up re-following because overall she's pretty funny, relatable and much more down to earth than most influencers. Her voice/way of speaking just annoys me a bit. There's a thread on here for her actually

Back to Anna - curious what the excuse is going to be for missing yesterday's upload. Assuming there's nothing wrong, I think it's super unprofessional to just be a no show. Like, in what other job in the world would that be ok? It annoys me so much that she just thinks she has no one to answer to and can continue to live the way she does doing the absolute bare minimum

bantybrownley If something was wrong, would she publish a new blog post today? I understand that these things are pre-scheduled, but she followed it with Stories on IG and I don't think you can schedule Stories?

Reactions: 3
I’m a fan of ttsandra.
I was going to recommend Sandra for make up, she also does a monthly vlog.
eva in the city! and I second karen britchick:)
Don't really watch Karen, but have been watching Eva for years. She just genuinely seems like a nice person and doesn't pretend to be perfect or have all the answers. She makes London vlog content and the occasional fashion video.

Both Sandra and Eva aren't full time youtubers / influencers. They've got other jobs, which I always appreciate.

Reactions: 6
I was going to recommend Sandra for make up, she also does a monthly vlog.

Don't really watch Karen, but have been watching Eva for years. She just genuinely seems like a nice person and doesn't pretend to be perfect or have all the answers. She makes London vlog content and the occasional fashion video.

Both Sandra and Eva aren't full time youtubers / influencers. They've got other jobs, which I always appreciate.
I also respect these gals with jobs who influence on the side. That’s what everyone should be doing, but they all got greedy and thought “I can do the least, but get the most!”

Wtf. Those photos are utter crap. And those outfi? Bin them all, hideous bag too
Should we start a petition demanding Anna fire Mark?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
I watched some Erin Elizabeth earlier. I like her!

Reactions: 2
I have expressed my feelings towards Lucy Moon on here before. I cannot stand her.

I hardly watch any youtubers anymore, I have kind of grown out of it. But still love to gossip, based on Instagram.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.