The 2 Johnnies The GAA Catfish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Drawing up the timeline, Paul was apparently going with ‘Emma’ at this stage so who was Nikki going to see if it wasn’t Paul? Wouldn’t Nikki’s housemates know who her boyfriend was?
Paul was going out with Emma in summer 2019 when he was in USA wasn't it? Johnny B started messaging Cora in Dec 2021!

Reactions: 3
Not the real one no lol
There are photos of her on this thread - she’s not in the same league as the girls whose photos she was using for the Cora and Emma profiles but she’s not a 20 stone minger either. Looks like an average girl! Her Facebook profile she was done up and looked well. Which makes the whole thing even more bizarre

Reactions: 8
The brief Santa Ponsa tale is around the 6 minute mark of episode 55 of the podcast.
They respond to the story with comments of ‘malicious’ and ‘bad butch’! If only they knew!

Reactions: 5
Paul was going out with Emma in summer 2019 when he was in USA wasn't it? Johnny B started messaging Cora in Dec 2021!

Paul was still going with ‘Emma’ up until the podcast aired (around 3 years).

What I’m saying is that Nikki said she herself was going with a county player and was wearing Paul’s half-zip because of the initials, which makes it safe to assume she was with Paul or they were at least riding. She drove Johnny home because her boyfriend lived on the way (Paul lived in that geographical area and considering Nikki’s originally from Armagh, what really are the chances?). The cozy Instagram photo reiterated a more than friends relationship. Paul was apparently with Emma when Johnny went for the fry but he was leaving his clothes with the friend of his girlfriend that he never met? Having a go at his USA GAA teammates for accusing them of not being real? After Ger followed that girl on Instagram at Electric Picnic and all the fake accounts started attacking them straight away, why did Paul also get involved? They never went after him for posting close pictures with Nikki but would attack a random girl on instagram?

Reactions: 5
Looks like she's deleted every trace of herself off the Internet, including her teaching twitter page.
Ironically, she's gonna have to changer her name and start a new life if she wants to get another teaching job without being destroyed by the students.

Reactions: 12
Have the pictures she used been posted on here? Can someone post them again? The threads move so fast and i can’t root back. Sorry to be annoying 😅 only following this whole story since this morning
I'm only finished listening there... and I've come to the conclusion that I'm as thick as 2 planks of wood because I'm so confused 🙈🤣

Apologies for my stupidity.. but the girl nikki who he sat having breakfast with ... when cora went missing... is she the catfish ? Nikki ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I know, I know... Once I saw it explained, I was like - D'oh! Yes, that's right, Nikki was the name given to protect her identity and had a big d'oh moment! It's mad though because after reading through this thread and learning all of the real-world stuff and real names / people, you actually blur and lose track of what is real and what was made up online / fake names / fake profiles. I suppose I just couldn't associate any 'truth' with Niamh at all as everything she does is twisted and stolen for social media and her fake accounts. And for some reason, I believed that of course, she wouldn't use her real name when meeting Johnny B in person in her kitchen - why would she? She is incapable of being real and living in reality! (I might need to take a break from the #gaacatfish story and tune back into my real life in the real world for some clarity ;) )
To be fair it's really hard to keep up with all the names that when I had read your original comment I was thinking yeeeaaa they have a point! 🙈

I'm only finished listening there... and I've come to the conclusion that I'm as thick as 2 planks of wood because I'm so confused 🙈🤣

Apologies for my stupidity.. but the girl nikki who he sat having breakfast with ... when cora went missing... is she the catfish ? Nikki ?
Yes thats correct ! Nikki is the name the podcast gave her to protect her identity but her real name has been mentioned here.... a lot!
P.s You are not thick by any means. There is sooo much to understand !

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Yes Nikki who made the breakfast and drove him back to tipp is indeed the lovely Niamh /Nikki (catfish)

had to relisten To episode 2 as my brain was fried .. I wonder can she be done for stalking showing up at the college she didn’t attend, following your man around Liverpool taking pics of him in subway . I would also be concerned she knows where Johnny b lives 😩😅Surely it warrants a walk up the court steps !?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh ya and she said it was her work phone when he asked her. Which would suggest she was teaching in the north, so why would she be in Dublin?!
No Cora was stylist for RIVER island remember? So that was a work phone. All johnny b new was that Nikki and her housemates were teachers and Cora was from Limerick and had a work phone for her styling job in RI. he said in the podcast that he was going into a house full of teachers that morning..

Reactions: 7
This whole story is absolute insanity. She will never be able to show her face again but if you play with fire you have to be prepared to get burnt. I'm not sure what else she was expecting other than for this all to come out. By the sounds of it she has been called our many times before and had real life implications from it and it still wasn't enough.
It sounds like she has a serious addiction to whatever high she gets from this behaviour and its sad to see she doesn't think being herself if enough to attract a guy she's into.
It's a very sad life she's living, just a pity she can't see that. Hopefully this will finally be the wake up call she needed but her reputation is now in tatters for the rest of her life.
Hope it was all worth it for her.
100%. What stood out for me is that Johnny B found her a funny and engaging person when he initially got in touch with her. They obviously got on well and her personally clearly suited his (as warped as she turned out to be!). She must therefore have some positive attributes (educated, musical, GSOH etc) but such a pity she choose to create multiple personas and cause so many people such hurt rather than being her true self. She’s in deep water now, that’s for sure.
This whole story is absolute insanity. She will never be able to show her face again but if you play with fire you have to be prepared to get burnt. I'm not sure what else she was expecting other than for this all to come out. By the sounds of it she has been called our many times before and had real life implications from it and it still wasn't enough.
It sounds like she has a serious addiction to whatever high she gets from this behaviour and its sad to see she doesn't think being herself if enough to attract a guy she's into.
It's a very sad life she's living, just a pity she can't see that. Hopefully this will finally be the wake up call she needed but her reputation is now in tatters for the rest of her life.
Hope it was all worth it for her.
No Cora was stylist for RIVER island remember? So that was a work phone. All johnny b new was that Nikki and her housemates were teachers and Cora was from Limerick and had a work phone for her styling job in RI. he said in the podcast that he was going into a house full of teachers that morning..
Yep…. He kinda left the cat out of the bag with that alright!

Have the pictures she used been posted on here? Can someone post them again? The threads move so fast and i can’t root back. Sorry to be annoying 😅 only following this whole story since this morning
Go to the bottom of the page and click on the Page number … it will allow you type in whatever page you want to go to … life changing!

Go to page 6 and take it from there

Reactions: 4
100%. What stood out for me is that Johnny B found her a funny and engaging person when he initially got in touch with her. They obviously got on well and her personally clearly suited his (as warped as she turned out to be!). She must therefore have some positive attributes (educated, musical, GSOH etc) but such a pity she choose to create multiple personas and cause so many people such hurt rather than being her true self. She’s in deep water now, that’s for sure.

Yep…. He kinda left the cat out of the bag with that alright!

Go to the bottom of the page and click on the Page number … it will allow you type in whatever page you want to go to … life changing!
Very true. As herself she had alot to give, its just a shame she can't see that without adding on a fake life and a prettier face. The thing is as beautiful as those girls are, I think her as herself (if she was sane and not a manipulative liar) seems like a girl who could get alot of guys attention with her girl next door vibe and shared mutual interests (if GAA guys were her main want)

Now all people will remember going forward is this story. And the saddest part is there's no real coming back from this. The guys will learn to trust again eventually and hopefully move on to fulfilling relationships, she's gonna be tarred with this for life. I don't think many decent guys would touch her with a 6 foot pole after this.

It’s taken me multiple listens and I even had to go back and listen again days later as I got confused again 😂 ironically this thread reminds of me of a critical thinking exercise in literature in secondary school.

When this thread reaches 50 pages it will be time to create a new one, we definitely need a “wiki” or a synopsis that explains the thread on the next thread. I feel like it would take multiple entries and edits though 😂

Edit, wow hitting closer to home learning where she is currently teaching 😯 I’m local to that area although didn’t go there as I’m female.

Also re her pics, yes she’s a nice looking girl but if you zoom in you’ll see even her FB pics are heavily filtered. Her eyes are even like a sparkly purple and her face is abnormally elongated

• Haha
It’s taken me multiple listens and I even had to go back and listen again days later as I got confused again 😂 ironically this thread reminds of me of a critical thinking exercise in literature in secondary school.

When this thread reaches 50 pages it will be time to create a new one, we definitely need a “wiki” or a synopsis that explains the thread on the next thread. I feel like it would take multiple entries and edits though 😂
I certainly won't be able to help write the synopsis ... 🤣 that's probably the hardest I've had to concentrate in a while listening to that podcast 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
I certainly won't be able to help write the synopsis ... 🤣 that's probably the hardest I've had to concentrate in a while listening to that podcast 🙈🙈🙈
We’d need a professional! Anyone on here qualified in forensics of any kind? Maybe quantitative maths even? Reminds me of one of those intense logic puzzles..🤯

Anyway here is my contribution for copy/paste for the wiki or any newcomers. This thread is just as confusing as the podcast 😜
This thread is full of great evidence, arguments but as well tattle newbs who may not understand how to use tattle and it is a heavy lift to get through all the arguing around morals, questions etc.

For a quick read go to “most liked comments”

Nicki- Niamh F from Portadown Co Armagh, attended Magee in Derry. Allegedly teaches music at a South Dublin boys school. Has not been seen at graduation, speculation that she has either taken sick leave or been let go (although this is fiercely debated by those in the profession on this thread)
From what we know Nicki is only a name given to Niamh by the 2Js and she was always Niamh, herself, to all of her victims.

Emma McCarron: alias Niamh used to catfish Kev, original profile is someone named Emma in the UK, she knows about the catfishing and has been making jokes about it on her feed.

Cora O’Donovan: used to catfish Johnny and multiple others. (Can someone fill in)

Table of Contents on thread
Page 1:
✅Multiple pics of Niamh with football Paul
✅Pics of the real Emma McCarron including -OG photo in which she photoshopped
✅Niamhs IG handle is revealed

Page 2:
✅football Paul’s identity is reveled or guessed

Page3:
✅ Personal accounts of those who knew her start to surface,
“about 8 years ago, she was claiming to be going out with an ulster County player going to all his games and getting photos after the match like a normal fan but putting on her Instagram that she was supporting her boyfriend”
“I went to university with Niamh and can confirm she has been behaving like this from she was 16/17. She told everyone she was going out with a well known Monaghan footballer after her break up with ‘Matt’. The footballer reported her to the university for spreading lies which resulted in her almost being put out in final year. “

✅ her hometown is revealed including a pic of her in a GAA jersey from college
✅her Facebook profile is revealed
✅comments on her own Facebook from “Emma” are featured
✅it is noted from a Tattler that she’s already lost one job over this in the past

Page8:
✅university student council story and interrogation, details are left out but it shows her obsession with dating those who have some sort of ‘fame’.

⭐ Page10- the LID GETS BLOWN OFF HERE⭐
✅A stealth tattler comes out with a whatsapp message and screenshot alleging Football Paul aka Kev sent a snap in the local pub from what he thought was his own Snapchat account..but in fact, It was from Cora’s. He is caught rotten, screenshots are included!

Edit: Page 38 (just saw the new post above)
🏅Absolute golden evidence that kev and Nikki were in fact an item. No speculation on my end after this development!

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Don’t know how he’s claiming not to be in a relationship with her. Out on day trips and all
Yeah, I just cannot conceive he is not in on it. I think she started off with this little "hobby" and he got on board somewhere along the way. They were probably getting off on it

They are 100000000% a couple!! Cannot understand how he’s saying they aren’t

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 92
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.