The 2 Johnnies The GAA Catfish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus christ! There's no denying that - he screams guilty because he begged the 2Js not to say his name etc. They are well suited anyway.
Jaysus..He’s as sick as she is, he got some twisted kick telling the story to the whole of Ireland and was willing to risk blowing the lid off the whole thing for it. Says a lot. Was it worth it??

Reactions: 7
Just going back to Niamh losing job over this. I don't think she would and if she does, could sue the tit out of her employer.

I work for a huge corporate employer in Ireland. I always report assholes I work with who have XXX in their bio, share lots about the employer but also say and share racist or homophobic right wing crap. I was told that once they don't say racist etc. crap in same sentense as place of work, it is fine! Such a grey area and would be surprised she got fired over it.

But in my contract it says if showing your employer on socials, you cannot bring your employer into disrepute. Which includes being racist, trolling etc. But they don't care and don't wanna know when reported. Basically cause they can't do anything about it.

Worth mentioning that he was also just out of a breakup, which had him in a vulnerable spot. He said himself, breakups are never easy and this “Cora” was the first girl he had approached since becoming single. Definitely got the impression that it might have been a bad aul breakup, which could have had his head in a mess.

He’s a good person, they both are. I don’t think he’s got an ego tbh, he’s self-deprecating and totally rejected the sympathy/attention he was receiving off the back of this. Surely if he’d an ego, he’d be lapping it up. They’re harmless fellas really.
So it was Jonny B that approached Cora ??
Maybe he already knew she was a catfish. Would explain how stupid he has has came across. Maybe someone had already whispered in his ear what was going on and he went chasing the story.👀👀

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Also, what a bleep throwing his gf under the bus for this!!
Wonder did they break up and that’s why he told the story, thought it may get her to stop or wanted to get back at her. Couldn’t have been a healthy relationship from the start

Reactions: 3
They are 100000000% a couple!! Cannot understand how he’s saying they aren’t
How did you get this?! 🤣
I can only hope this poster is the real Niamh with the attitude of “If I’m going down then he’s going down with me” 🤣👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Well the whole story has made me feel very normal to the point of being boring. duck. Where did she get the jaysus time?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Read the previous posts. It was mentioned a well known NI athlete was in Ponsa 8 years ago and got catfished by "Nikki" who we now know as Niamh Farrell. I'm basically saying it could be Rory McIlroy as he was close enough to Ponsa 8 years ago and a certain Niamh Farrel follows him
Christ the night.. Santa Ponsa is not ibiza.. a completely differed island 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
2 very average looking people, Paul and Niamh I presume in various videos mashed together on TikTok. With emotional music alluding to them being in a relationship. The TT page seems to have been deleted.

Reactions: 7
can anyone explain what is in this video??? It won't let me play it for some reason:cry:
A montage of Niamh & Kev looking very loved up, dates in pubs, trip to cliffs of moher, dog walks, and in bed together all with a ‘you are the only one I’ve ever loved’ song over it
He’d want to start the apologies tonight 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just going back to Niamh losing job over this. I don't think she would and if she does, could sue the tit out of her employer.

I work for a huge corporate employer in Ireland. I always report assholes I work with who have XXX in their bio, share lots about the employer but also say and share racist or homophobic right wing crap. I was told that once they don't say racist etc. crap in same sentense as place of work, it is fine! Such a grey area and would be surprised she got fired over it.

But in my contract it says if showing your employer on socials, you cannot bring your employer into disrepute. Which includes being racist, trolling etc. But they don't care and don't wanna know when reported. Basically cause they can't do anything about it.
Lets see what happens when the parents of the students have their say and the BOM is under pressure.

Reactions: 2
the police paid a number of visits this week from what I heard. I was thinking that perhaps a lot more fellas heard of the first podcast and went to the police themselves knowing she has d**k pics belong to them, it’s a crime in the north to distribute illicit photos of people .. but who knows you could be right she could of faced abuse etc either ,which I don’t agree with. I imagine she has the fear of god in her this week now that her real identity has been revealed .
i would hope this is the wake up call she needed to go get help and stop this shite , and hopefully a wake up call to fellas too , like c mon sending pics to a girl you have never met and only spoke to online is plain stupidity !! COME ON!!!! There has been reports of a well known ex Kilkenny player who was in contact with Cora for over a year too . I just can’t Phathom how people get duped for so long . It’s absolutely bonkers !
Where does it say she distributed illicit photos of people?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.