The 2 Johnnies The GAA Catfish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Listening to part 2 of the podcast again, it’s obvious that the two johnnys definitely think football Paul is a lunatic.. the laughing at the story about the diabetic coma 😂

Reactions: 18
Where does it say she distributed illicit photos of people?
It doesn’t . I was thinking that maybe lads who heard the podcast and figured out they were catfished went to the cops worried as they had sent illicit photos to her and thinking she might distribute them . The PSNI were at her mums house so guessing as to why they were!

Reactions: 2
Don’t know how he’s claiming not to be in a relationship with her. Out on day trips and all
Yeah, I just cannot conceive he is not in on it. I think she started off with this little "hobby" and he got on board somewhere along the way. They were probably getting g
Where does it say she distributed illicit photos of people?
It doesn't, she solicited some but nothing to say she's shared any

Reactions: 1
So it was Jonny B that approached Cora ??
Maybe he already knew she was a catfish. Would explain how stupid he has has came across. Maybe someone had already whispered in his ear what was going on and he went chasing the story.👀👀
Exactly what I was thinking. I have friends in England talking about this and their podcast. They couldn't buy this kind of publicity!

Reactions: 6
Post 776 on the previous page.....the 3rd, 4th, and 5th pictures of the insta chat in the deleted account. Who is that conversation between?

Reactions: 5
Post 776 on the previous page.....the 3rd, 4th, and 5th pictures of the insta chat in the deleted account. Who is that conversation between?
dont know got it third hand, postyed iwth all the other stuff, like everything else hear is hearsay, if i was guessing its collusion with "paul" but i cannot confirm that

THESE INSTA MESSAGES ARE WILD!!! can someone fit this into context of the 2J's podcast story for me?? who is Niamh/Nikki pretending to be on that instagram account where she talks about Emma being in the coma? Who is the lad she is messaging here ? and why is he saying "I thought her and Kev are a thing?"
sorry but I'm just sooo sucked into this!
i got them 3rd or 4th hand from a lad who had them going around whatsapp, i cant add any context

Reactions: 2
THESE INSTA MESSAGES ARE WILD!!! can someone fit this into context of the 2J's podcast story for me?? who is Niamh/Nikki pretending to be on that instagram account where she talks about Emma being in the coma? Who is the lad she is messaging here ? and why is he saying "I thought her and Kev are a thing?"
sorry but I'm just sooo sucked into this!
To me looks like “Cora” because niamh kev Emma and Gary are mentioned so neither of them. Well obviously it is niamh! But I am guessing it is “Cora” talking to whatever lad was with Gary and Kev in America? It’s like a logic puzzle, I need a whiteboard

Do ye reckon football Paul might be gay and he was happy enough to go along with the illusion that he had a girlfriend? Please nobody come for me for this comment ye all know what I mean by it and how it’s hard for players to come out! I could be way off but I just don’t get why he would go along with this for three years!

Reactions: 37
They are 100000000% a couple!! Cannot understand how he’s saying they aren’t

View attachment 1300789
[/
They are 100000000% a couple!! Cannot understand how he’s saying they aren’t

View attachment 1300789
Looks so much like a couple here but from my understanding they’re a couple in Nikki/Niamhs eyes and ‘Paul’ was in a relationship with Emma the last 3 years until the podcast came out. So he fakes the Emma relationship online to look cool in front of the lads while he’s actually in a relationship with Niamh irl

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Do ye reckon football Paul might be gay and he was happy enough to go along with the illusion that he had a girlfriend? Please nobody come for me for this comment ye all know what I mean by it and how it’s hard for players to come out! I could be way off but I just don’t get why he would go along with this for three years!
I think this is very plausible, he could be messages lads too from the accounts.

I have a theory that it's a sex/power thing... two of them are getting turned by the whole thing, seeing how far they can push people etc Watched an episode of HIMYF last night where the couple were getting turned on watching each other chat other people up and I was like "ah ha"

To me looks like “Cora” because niamh kev Emma and Gary are mentioned so neither of them. Well obviously it is niamh! But I am guessing it is “Cora” talking to whatever lad was with Gary and Kev in America? It’s like a logic puzzle, I need a whiteboard
Ah yes!! it is "Brian" (fake name) who was messaging Cora at the time in America but what did Gary do wrong to Emma hahah

This one of the fellas she pretended to be in a relationship with?
Maybe that's Colm who showed up at her workplace ?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.