The 2 Johnnies The GAA Catfish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have the pictures she used been posted on here? Can someone post them again? The threads move so fast and i can’t root back. Sorry to be annoying 😅 only following this whole story since this morning

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Lads and ladies, please feel free to view thread by most liked posts instead of most recent to view the big hitting posts, ya know.

Reactions: 15
Lads and ladies, please feel free to view thread by most liked posts instead of most recent to view the big hitting posts, ya know.
I have done that and in fairness most of the posts make no sense when you’re not too familiar with the whole situation yet. Maybe I should finish listening and then return to the thread 😅 sorry! I hate when people come into threads and so what I’ve just done 🤣

Reactions: 6
Had to make an account after reading here as I am so invested. Evan Comerford posted this on twitter about ‘Nikki’. Evan Comerford has played on the Tipperary senior football team with ‘footballer Paul’ for years 🤣
Dead 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 funniest thing I’ve seen in ages

Reactions: 3
You’re very defensive ? I never said she was fired or anything I don’t know any information about her or her job. I’m just saying my contract does mention that (again I don’t know how easy or hard these things are to prove but it is in my contract). Yes there are companies within Public sector . Public company / government funded - so yes there are certain companies within it but anyway I don’t think this is about where I do or don’t work
Defensive of what exactly? 🤷🏻‍♀️💁🏻‍♀️
Just because I spotted your BS? 😂😂😂 semi-state employees are not public sector employees and do not have to adhere to the codes. You may have some clause in your contract but you're not giving any special insight into public sector contracts.

Anyone who wants to view the standard contract that applies to all teachers employed by the Dept. Of Education can view them online BTW.

Have you actually read any of my posts you fool? 🙄😂😂

These tattle newbs really haven't grasped how this site operates

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You would hope that none of her students/ underage boys were messaging or sending photos to any of these fake profiles traced back to her.

Like someone else said… it’s a bit shocking that this girl is such a serial catfish. She may not be a Nicole Scherzinger lookalike but she’s a pretty enough, slim girl - not like the category of people who end up being unmasked on the tv show. Was she hoping one of these high profile men would fall for her as “the friend” once she had hooked them in with the fake profiles. I don’t get it at all
I dunno what the feck was going through her head all them years but when Johnny B spoke about it and said they were in Dublin and Cora said the girls were in Ryan's he should go and meet them. Like if any normal person was texting a lad you'd never be trying to get them to meet up with your mates before you I thought. Also the way Johnny B says sure why would I want to meet them it's you I want to meet.
Then all of a sudden Cora is "breaking out" of lock down 🙄 but I think I'm that situation you can see Niamh trying to like "casually" meet Johnny B under the veneer of the whole Cora being there stunt, like she even goes as far as saying "Cora" was coming to see him in Ryan's just to get him there to meet her. I think if not fall in love with her she prob thought she could lure and deceive him into becoming friends with her on the basis of being Coras friend! She kinda makes herself out to be the "sound" friend when the next day Cora is saying Nikki was giving out to her, then she's the one who drops him home out of "pity", when in reality she's literally lured him into the situation like a predator!

Reactions: 27
Very true found that myself earlier.
Yeah and she may have only registered with Teaching Council when starting work in Dublin. I presume she'd be on the UK Council when working in the North so she may be qualified longer than thst

Reactions: 2
Made an account solely to comment on this thread, so relieved someone made it so i can share just how in actual SHOCK i am over this whole situation!!! All I know is that as a secondary school student, if i knew my teacher had done such things that this one “Nicki” did, i’d feel beyond uncomfortable😭😭!! I soooo so appreciate that fact that’s it’s important for teachers to feel they are able to still have a private life 100%, but her selfish and mental actions in her private life has lead to them going public which she and only she has brought on herself!! My parents listened to the podcast too and when i told them afterwards it had been brought up online that she’s a teacher, they also agreed that they’d feel weird knowing that such a nut case was given the okay to teach their child!!! Obviously someone’s performance of a job is seperate to their private life, but unfortunately it’s no longer private.. that all said, maybe i’m being too cruel or harsh, i just cant get over the thought of one of my teachers doing that🤣😭😭😭!!

Reactions: 5
I dunno what the feck was going through her head all them years but when Johnny B spoke about it and said they were in Dublin and Cora said the girls were in Ryan's he should go and meet them. Like if any normal person was texting a lad you'd never be trying to get them to meet up with your mates before you I thought. Also the way Johnny B says sure why would I want to meet them it's you I want to meet.
Then all of a sudden Cora is "breaking out" of lock down 🙄 but I think I'm that situation you can see Niamh trying to like "casually" meet Johnny B under the veneer of the whole Cora being there stunt, like she even goes as far as saying "Cora" was coming to see him in Ryan's just to get him there to meet her. I think if not fall in love with her she prob thought she could lure and deceive him into becoming friends with her on the basis of being Coras friend! She kinda makes herself out to be the "sound" friend when the next day Cora is saying Nikki was giving out to her, then she's the one who drops him home out of "pity", when in reality she's literally lured him into the situation like a predator!
And for all those questioning Paul maybe that is how he ended up meeting Niamh aswell. And he continues contact with them both believing that the fictional one is just standing him up each time or something but her friend Niamh consoles him or becomes available to step in in her place when she isn't available. Don't know how she could keep avoiding meeting him for 3 years tho. It's a bit hard to believe he would continue contact with her if she never wanted to meet him in real life, I dunno if he is involved in the whole scam or not but there is some reason he is playing along. Seems mad to me to create all those profiles and stuff to try hook up with a county player .. but whatever floats your boat I suppose.

Reactions: 2
I made an account to comment as I’m confused in relation to this part of the catfish story.

Johnny B went for the fry up in ‘Nikki’s’ house the night after Ryan’s where she was wearing Footballer Paul’s halfzip.
She said she was going with a county player and she dropped Johnny home on her way to see her boyfriend in either Limerick or Tipp.

Drawing up the timeline, Paul was apparently going with ‘Emma’ at this stage so who was Nikki going to see if it wasn’t Paul? Wouldn’t Nikki’s housemates know who her boyfriend was?

Seeing the ‘Tweedle Dum & Tweedle Dee’ (fitting) photo on one of their instagrams, it seems safe to assume that Nikki and Paul were actually together cause it looks too cozy for an apparent platonic friendship (also considering she was wearing the clothes of her fake friends boyfriend).

This draws my suspicion further that Paul knew that Emma wasn’t real and just wanted to flaunt having an attractive girlfriend to his friends or whatever other reason. The screenshots of him going off on his Boston Donegal teammates saying they were all real says enough. Highly doubt someone could be that naive for three years.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Defensive of what exactly? 🤷🏻‍♀️💁🏻‍♀️
Just because I spotted your BS? 😂😂😂 semi-state employees are not public sector employees and do not have to adhere to the codes. You may have some clause in your contract but you're not giving any special insight into public sector contracts.

Anyone who wants to view the standard contract that applies to all teachers employed by the Dept. Of Education can view them online BTW.

Have you actually read any of my posts you fool? 🙄😂😂

These tattle newbs really haven't grasped how this site operates
Wait a minute @Cupântae....are you me ?? I can't keep up with all my online personas

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.