The 2 Johnnies The GAA Catfish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might be a very big stretch here but there is a Niamh Farrell following Rory McIlroy on Instagram. Could Rory McIlroy be the "well know NI athlete" just made the account to say this
Not anymore there's not! Just checked and I can't see one, has she seen this and unfollowed him? 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Read the previous posts. It was mentioned a well known NI athlete was in Ponsa 8 years ago and got catfished by "Nikki" who we now know as Niamh Farrell. I'm basically saying it could be Rory McIlroy as he was close enough to Ponsa 8 years ago and a certain Niamh Farrel follows him

• Wow
Reactions: 5
What’s the tag on the bottom right of the hiking picture surely she’s not tagged him and all
I think he mentions in the Podcast, that he had her blocked at this point and only became aware of this picture after the whole story came out!? Don't quote me, I must relisten again to grasp a full understanding of this wild story.

Regardless, my main thoughts of the lot is the woman is f**cking unhinged!

Like, you have to hand it to her, she even set Cora up with a LinkedIn page... Bless. Since removed but the remnants are there. River Island must be loving this too.

Screenshot_20220527_020728_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just listened to the part 1 and just started part 2 and this is absolutely mental 🤯

Reactions: 2
My nose is itching to find out
There was no Limerick hurler, Johnny B said because “Cora” was from Limerick he asked a few of the Limerick lads did they know her because she’s hot with 15k followers and they hadn't, no?

There was no Limerick hurler, Johnny B said because “Cora” was from Limerick he asked a few of the Limerick lads did they know her because she’s hot with 15k followers and they hadn't, no?
How the hell did she have 15k followers?

They might not have known a Cora O Donavan, but you can be sure they knew an Emma McCaron or a Britney McInerney. duck it, I may as well go the whole hog and say that Pat Ryan head butted Robert Byrne because he found out that Emma McCaron was seeing Robert behind his back.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Are all the posts regarding the fiance and uni gone? I can only see them as quotes on people's replies but not the originals?! 😬

Are all the posts regarding the fiance and uni gone? I can only see them as quotes on people's replies but not the originals?! 😬
That’s because the person that wrote them got confused about reading in English, English is not their first language, apparently it’s Irish, and they spent 4 years in a university studying through English, because the only Irish course at that university is Irish and drama, and guess what folks, it’s conducted through English. Some people just can’t help themselves.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I just got word that a very prominent name in Irish media was sending extremely graphic photos to (who he believed to be) Cora. I don't want to name drop here, but I've added a pixelated photo below to protect his privacy

20220527_070459.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 70
I get it, and I also get the irony of commenting anonymously on a gossip site about it!

But these are not the actions of a well person. She obviously has very serious mental health problems (like the psychologist described on the segment on the pod).

Its her friends and family who need to step in and lay down the law to her and convince her to finally get help.
I just don't think it does any good having the entire country knowing her identity, who does it benefit?

Look I guess I might be in the minority here, but if Johnny B didn't want to out her, that's certainly good enough for me.

Hearsay is only inadmissible in the courts, but hearsay does plenty of damage in real life.

And no, I'm just a podcast listener who has an opinion!

Of course, the conspiracy theorist is going to reply "He would say that, wouldn't he!"
That you Niamh Hun🤣🤣🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.