The 2 Johnnies The GAA Catfish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still don’t get the leap in the uni story from someone telling lies to this serous interrogation.

Reactions: 17
Anyone going to the live show in Cork on Saturday? I wonder will the lads have more updates

Reactions: 8
Just listened to Part II again and at 49:36, Smacks asks “Is he really blind to this?”, referring to ‘Footballer Paul’. And IMMEDIATELY, Maura says “Possibly, that’s what he says and we have to accept it, you know”. They 100% know.
Copped that too…!

Reactions: 5
I’m confused by why you think this, am I missing something? there’s SO many Niamh Farrell’s in Ireland.. I know two in their 20s and now ‘Nikki’ 🤣

I also thought this was Niamh’s insta?
I agree! People need to stop looking a followers for a ‘Niamh Farrell’ common surname and she’s deleted her actual profiles so it won’t show. Placing blame on innocent people who’ll get 100s of follow requests

Reactions: 17
I’m confused by why you think this, am I missing something? there’s SO many Niamh Farrell’s in Ireland.. I know two in their 20s and now ‘Nikki’ 🤣

Fair enough I'm just speculating. Was not aware of the other Instagram🤣

Reactions: 1
I still don’t get the leap in the uni story from someone telling lies to this serous interrogation.
That sounded a bit Reservoir Dogs alright!

So I had to create an account here. and im slightly confused about one thing.

this amazing photoshopped photo here - on "cora's" instagram.

View attachment 1295901

then who the feck is this? they look nothing alike? who did Johnny B think was Cora? the top of the bottom? or is the top one "Nikki" and the bottom "Cora"

im lost

View attachment 1295902
Johnny B didn’t see the photoshopped photo, she had him blocked by then. Imagine Football Paul being thick enough to try pass this off as Breakfast? Clown 🤡

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
How has anyone not talked about how Niamh showed up at Ger’s college lecture and confronting him after 🙈🙈🙈 .. this is beyond creepy like!!! And a few people have mentioned that she studied teaching in Liverpool so is that how she took the photo of Colm/Kieran in subway??

Which real life person is Ger do we know? I need a cheat sheet

Does anyone think it is strange that Paul said in the first podcast he had been catfished by Cora, yet he didn’t realise until now, after that podcast aired, that he was also catfished by her FRIEND Emma??
I'm re listening to the first one. It said nicki had a boyfriend who was an inter county footballer. Was that Kevin /football Paul?

Reactions: 2
Just listened to the part 1 and just started part 2 and this is absolutely mental 🤯
omg hiiiiiiiiiii @aac_124 , i was wondering if my friends from other threads would eventually come here too hahah

it was definitely hers, name was in irish

Can anyone confirm if this Niamh one is hot?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.