The 2 Johnnies The GAA Catfish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's why i sort of questioned the the person who knows her and was part of the 'intervention' details are defo being left out I feel
I also found it a bit weird how often this person that knows her ask for the 2 Johnnies to get in touch for more info on a story that doesn't add up

Football Paul 100% screenshot and sent out those insta messages to try and prove his "innocence"

• Wow
Reactions: 40
Not sure if this has been posted

Too many pages to go back
Is this recent or back when it was all going on?

wonder what Kevs at now, never mind Niamh she’s busy making new instagrams

I also found it a bit weird how often this person that knows her ask for the 2 Johnnies to get in touch for more info on a story that doesn't add up
yeah like how would the 2 johnnies know who she was

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone think it is strange that Paul said in the first podcast he had been catfished by Cora, yet he didn’t realise until now, after that podcast aired, that he was also catfished by her FRIEND Emma??
I could be wrong, I need to give a third listen to the story but I dont think football Paul was introduced until the second podcast? Cora's "ex" asked not to be mentioned to her and I think thar was the end of him being mentioned? As I say, I could be wrong... Too much shocking info to digest 😂

Reactions: 7

Football Paul 100% screenshot and sent out those insta messages to try and prove his "innocence"
Any chance it’s herself that posted that Ulster uni and intervention stuff earlier as the info is out there anyway and they mentioned on the podcast it’s all about getting a reaction and interaction with Johnny like the whole fake guard and dog incident so they are hoping Johnny will get in touch

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Hmm wondering now maybe Johnny was onto her all along and that’s why he kept it up , to get more details or info etc and planned on exposing her 🤔🤔
I think there could be truth in this.
The 2 Johnnies know lots of GAA lads, maybe she was well known on the gaa scene for stalking and catfishing
Johnnie initially DMed her.
It's classic podcast material. They knew it's make a juicy story.
It reminds me of some "Reply all" podcasts.

Reactions: 16
Fantastically gripping story.
Unfortunately it seems “Nikki” has been exposed and the information given in the 2 podcasts have lead to people being able to single out who the girl is.
I have a feeling the 2 Johnnies will have to face some sort of backlash for this.
Rightly, or wrongly.

Reactions: 7
Found out a bit more local scoop on it.
She's from North Armagh.
Studied in Uni of Ulster, Magee, Derry.
Went to Liverpool for teaching training.
Worked in Dublin for a bit.
Taught in Donnaghmore in Tyrone for a while.

Reactions: 13
She is definitely on here. And the truth is she’ll have commented on this thread!

Reactions: 25
Any chance it’s herself that posted that Ulster uni and intervention stuff earlier as the info is out there anyway and they mentioned on the podcast it’s all about getting a reaction and interaction with Johnny like the whole fake guard and dog incident so they are hoping Johnny will get in touch
That was exactly what I was thinking! After the 3rd request for the Johnnies to get in touch I was thinking this person is trying too hard to make contact with them, theres definitely something fishy there 🙈

Reactions: 30
That's now a few new accounts on this thread who's first post is to lay the responsibility at the 2 johnnies door instead of calling out niamh 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 35
If "Emma McCarron" fell into a diabetic coma then who told "Football Paul" she was in a diabetic coma???!!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.