The 2 Johnnies The GAA Catfish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you needed further proof that he is in on it, here’s a story he posted of “Cora”. How could he possibly post a picture of a person that doesn’t exist pretending they’re in the same room unless he’s also in on it?
But I thought football Paul Aka Kev holly was going out with Emma McCarron for 3 years not Cora 🙈🙈 there are lots of stuff going around now about him and Cora but I thought it was always Emma he was with? Or am I wrong 🙈

Reactions: 12
If you keep listening Johnny ends up speaking to them and they didn't know she was fake, they thought she was a friend of "nikki" but had obviously never met her.
Can categorically tell you now, even her closest friends had absolutely no idea she was doing any of this and are horrified

• Wow
Reactions: 18
But I thought football Paul Aka Kev holly was going out with Emma McCarron for 3 years not Cora 🙈🙈 there are lots of stuff going around now about him and Cora but I thought it was always Emma he was with? Or am I wrong 🙈
he told the lads he was dating Emma, but they never met her. and the whole facade included posting pics of Emma's "friend" Cora, i guess to make it more believable. hope i have that right!!!

Oh Johnnie was massively punching and immediate red flag when someone that hot just pops up out of the blue and you've never seen them before, I mean come on

Reactions: 15
He was going with Emma who was Cora’s best mate but apparently now in real life he was going out with Niamh who is Nikki / Cora and Emma plus whoever else is in the story 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's prob going to call in a bomb threat & get their gig cancelled at the weekend 🙈
I would not be surprised if she does a full scale bleeping interview with the Irish news for a few euro considering she’s went this far she might as well go out with a bang lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Johnny isn’t bad looking but he was definitely punching but just hoping for the ride , why else would you sit in a strangers house and get a lift home from them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Did her friends really have no clue what was going on ? She must have made some slip ups or maybe there were little lies that they were suspicious of ?
The friend that i know of who was close enough to her that he went to alot of GAA matches with her pre lockdown is as shocked as anyone by this, at some stage he was at matches with some of the targeted lads whom niamh said she was with and met them so he had no reason to think there was anything ontoward going on since he actually met the fellas. Safe to say he's feeling abit red faced that this was all going on and he was none the wiser

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Vv
The friend that i know of who was close enough to her that he went to alot of GAA matches with her pre lockdown is as shocked as anyone by this, at some stage he was at matches with some of the targeted lads whom niamh said she was with and met them so he had no reason to think there was anything ontoward going on since he actually met the fellas. Safe to say he's feeling abit red faced that this was all going on and he was none the wiser
She must be good... imagine if she put those skills into something useful. Can we send her to go talk Putin down?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
If you have a snoop at ‘Football Paul’s’ twitter you’ll see he’s replied to tweets with the girl behind the fake accounts. Her account is now deleted but he has conversations still on twitter with her.

Reactions: 5
Apparently she’s the girl involved in this catfish story as well and some Irish band , I don’t have access to it but if anyone has let us know !! I found this on Twitter but don’t want to post the original tweet as I bet Nikki is bet into reading here
Which girl is this?

The photo of Cora on Football Pauls insta eating the pizza nails it for me. He knew all along. But I don't understand what was in it for him. Nikki wanted the fame of being associated with GAA players but what did FP get from it? Revenge on his team mates? Rival players? As for the diabetic coma, lads I can't breathe God forgive me. But a diabetic coma from the stress. Heard it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 65
The photo of Cora on Football Pauls insta eating the pizza nails it for me. He knew all along. But I don't understand what was in it for him. Nikki wanted the fame of being associated with GAA players but what did FP get from it? Revenge on his team mates? Rival players? As for the diabetic coma, lads I can't breathe God forgive me. But a diabetic coma from the stress. Heard it all.
OMG I forgot about the diabetic coma when I say I screamed 🤣🤣🤣

Also another thing that bothers me, in Paul’s pic of Cora he mentions it’s the morning. Who eats two pizzas for breakfast? (Excluding a hungover apache but they are not takeaway pizzas)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
And was it Paul’s hoodie that she had as well ? There’s so much in it I’m forgetting details , someone should make a recap 🤣 ya the pizza pic did it for me as well . Did she think she was smart as well with the diabetic coma and that they were so foolish for believing her that she was taking the piss with them to see how far she could push it

Reactions: 2
Apparently she’s the girl involved in this catfish story as well and some Irish band , I don’t have access to it but if anyone has let us know !! I found this on Twitter but don’t want to post the original tweet as I bet Nikki is bet into reading here
The band is hermitage green.. very successful limerick band

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.