The 2 Johnnies The GAA Catfish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’re spot on ! It’s very “ it’s Rebecca Vardys account” emphasis on account as to not identify and publicly blame one person .

The housemates, they would have known her as her real name I’m assuming so what would she have done if he referred to her as Nikki in front of them when having his breakfast or in the club ? There’s no answer I know , too many questions 🤣🤯
he called her Nikki for the purposes of the show, not in real life 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Niamh/Nicky looks quite young actually? Johnny must be late thirties is he? Not that there is an issue with an age gap. She's been doing this so long she must've bern a teenager when she started
Sure nikki wasn't the person that johnny thought he was talking to it was the cora girl 😂

Reactions: 2
Reading through this thread I am glad people are as blown away by this as we are. Read some interesting comments and got beyond excited seeing the potential Baller Paul is in on it from the start. I've never got so many "High Heart Rate" alerts on my watch ever. Reading some of these comments my fiancé & I wanted to clear a few things up and give this whole thing some more bone/meat.

Stepping In
A user said "Why didn't the friends intervene".
They did.
My fiancé and her friends intervened to a serious degree. They got her to an isolated apartment 3 floors up from the lobby, 2 floors above me. Owner of the apartment where she was essentially "interrogated" in was owned by my long time friend. Me and several of my fiancés friends were on the 1st floor, in my apartment, on call, with a phone, placed in the room with the interrogation of Nikki, on call, and we could hear everything. Not only did they "interrogate" her but prior to this they went to the Ulster University faculty to report what was going with Nikki and they confirmed with them that they had recently dealt with a matter earlier in the year regarding a situation with Nikki. My fiancé was able to go back into the archives of her group chats during this time and was able to pull an email that was sent out BY THE UNIVERSITY to the students regarding what they even mention in the email as "catfishing", meaning, the University knew what was going on with another case, but clearly did not realise what the scale of the "catfishing" was to become.

Bullies
During this whole investigation within the University, they found that she has been doing this sort of behaviour since her secondary school days. Nikki and some of her friends when they were 15/16 created a fake Facebook profile to mock another student within the school. After sometime the mocking stopped, supposedly word got out there was an account being run by a group of people bullying this individual. The bullying stopped, everyone forgot about it and tried to move on but Nikki still held onto the account name and password. This was the start of it, she must have got a taste for something.
How do you know this is true?
The 2 johnnies can get in contact and we can elaborate more if they want more juice. My fiancé dug, and I mean, dug, to find out what they found about Nikki that led up to the confrontation in the apartment above me. So much so that during that confrontation, a phone call was made, and the whole case was solidified beyond expectation.

Friends
My fiancé grew to become close friends with Nikki. Because Nikki threw herself into the GAA life in Uni, my fiancé and Nikki hit it off as new students in Uni, finding their way making friends through Camoige. Through this she also made friends with several other girls, who, she got fairly close with. Her entire friend circle were unaware of her past and potential when it came to things like these. Bare in mind, it is early 2010's although people are fairly glued into the internet and how it works. Not all people spent as much time on it as others. The more you practise, the more you learn. The friends that she made looked after her, and they all seemed to warm to her fairly quick, once they found out that she knew a certain student, who I previously mentioned was about to run for a University wide campaign. Nikki seemed to tick the right boxes when it came to verify who she was in this setting she wanted to be in.
She enjoyed/played trad, danced, played ball/camoige and was able to give credibility as to where she was from and most importantly, already knew this student prior to actually going to the University she was going to attend. God, for all we know she didn't know if she was getting in to this University at all never mind and she was already planting the seed within the University she was looking to go to. But it wasn't her who knew this student before even attending, it was someone we already know.
Like I said, the 2 johnnies can get in contact and we can unload a whole lot more than this.

You Fall, You Stand Back Up
Nikki's downfall, we believe, was to her letting her guard down by confining to different friends about certain things. After the grilling in Derry, she clearly learnt what did and didn't work when it came to what she wanted to do. She trialed in Uni, got a result, but didn't end favourably. Now she has attempted to develop her "method" of behaviour and trial it in a new county/region. The reveal was too much in Derry as, she engrained herself so much and became the supporting backbone to the student running the campaign, people were very well aware of who she was, where she was from and who she was associated with. So when it all came out, everyone knew she couldn't show face on the off chance someone would know who she was. She must have known that herself, because off she went down south to where we essentially start the chronicles of Nikki post Uni and post learning what she did wrong.

I am just in disbelief near 10 years later this is going on, i truly believed that the intervention, university intervention and PSNI/Garda intervention would be enough, but to hear she has still been using the Britney and Lauren account to this day is just unbelievable. My fiancé has far more information than what is written and I am personally loving the drama. The Baller Paul craic is out of my region. Last we heard of Nikki, before leaving Uni is that she was going to Liverpool to do studying in teaching, which, assuming from the WhatsApp pictures, is what she ended up doing.

As regards to baller Paul, man. The WhatsApp messages are heavy.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
There’s no way football Paul wasn’t in on the whole lot based on the receipts people have posted on this thread alone 🤣
Posting photos of “Cora” on his Snapchat as if he was with her. Posting a photo of himself with “Emma” that he claims was photoshopped….. like why! 🤣🙈😬

How is this lad Football Paul/ Kev Holly going to show his face in public after this has all gone viral 🙈

100% applaud this girl being outed though as by all accounts she’s been doing it for over 10 years, has had warnings from her university, lost a job over it and has had other employers been put off, has been called out multiple times by multiple friend groups, lost friends and nothing has stopped her ….. I think it was going to take something of this magnitude to finally get her to stop … or at least put so much spotlight on her (Niamh) that she can’t be the friend involved in these cat fishing scams anymore as she’s too recognisable now. What she’s been doing is next level cray cray and I hope she gets the help she needs or her family intervene now.

Reactions: 16
Reading through this thread I am glad people are as blown away by this as we are. Read some interesting comments and got beyond excited seeing the potential Baller Paul is in on it from the start. I've never got so many "High Heart Rate" alerts on my watch ever. Reading some of these comments my fiancé & I wanted to clear a few things up and give this whole thing some more bone/meat.

Stepping In
A user said "Why didn't the friends intervene".
They did.
My fiancé and her friends intervened to a serious degree. They got her to an isolated apartment 3 floors up from the lobby, 2 floors above me. Owner of the apartment where she was essentially "interrogated" in was owned by my long time friend. Me and several of my fiancés friends were on the 1st floor, in my apartment, on call, with a phone, placed in the room with the interrogation of Nikki, on call, and we could hear everything. Not only did they "interrogate" her but prior to this they went to the Ulster University faculty to report what was going with Nikki and they confirmed with them that they had recently dealt with a matter earlier in the year regarding a situation with Nikki. My fiancé was able to go back into the archives of her group chats during this time and was able to pull an email that was sent out BY THE UNIVERSITY to the students regarding what they even mention in the email as "catfishing", meaning, the University knew what was going on with another case, but clearly did not realise what the scale of the "catfishing" was to become.

Bullies
During this whole investigation within the University, they found that she has been doing this sort of behaviour since her secondary school days. Nikki and some of her friends when they were 15/16 created a fake Facebook profile to mock another student within the school. After sometime the mocking stopped, supposedly word got out there was an account being run by a group of people bullying this individual. The bullying stopped, everyone forgot about it and tried to move on but Nikki still held onto the account name and password. This was the start of it, she must have got a taste for something.
How do you know this is true?
The 2 johnnies can get in contact and we can elaborate more if they want more juice. My fiancé dug, and I mean, dug, to find out what they found about Nikki that led up to the confrontation in the apartment above me. So much so that during that confrontation, a phone call was made, and the whole case was solidified beyond expectation.

Friends
My fiancé grew to become close friends with Nikki. Because Nikki threw herself into the GAA life in Uni, my fiancé and Nikki hit it off as new students in Uni, finding their way making friends through Camoige. Through this she also made friends with several other girls, who, she got fairly close with. Her entire friend circle were unaware of her past and potential when it came to things like these. Bare in mind, it is early 2010's although people are fairly glued into the internet and how it works. Not all people spent as much time on it as others. The more you practise, the more you learn. The friends that she made looked after her, and they all seemed to warm to her fairly quick, once they found out that she knew a certain student, who I previously mentioned was about to run for a University wide campaign. Nikki seemed to tick the right boxes when it came to verify who she was in this setting she wanted to be in.
She enjoyed/played trad, danced, played ball/camoige and was able to give credibility as to where she was from and most importantly, already knew this student prior to actually going to the University she was going to attend. God, for all we know she didn't know if she was getting in to this University at all never mind and she was already planting the seed within the University she was looking to go to. But it wasn't her who knew this student before even attending, it was someone we already know.
Like I said, the 2 johnnies can get in contact and we can unload a whole lot more than this.

You Fall, You Stand Back Up
Nikki's downfall, we believe, was to her letting her guard down by confining to different friends about certain things. After the grilling in Derry, she clearly learnt what did and didn't work when it came to what she wanted to do. She trialed in Uni, got a result, but didn't end favourably. Now she has attempted to develop her "method" of behaviour and trial it in a new county/region. The reveal was too much in Derry as, she engrained herself so much and became the supporting backbone to the student running the campaign, people were very well aware of who she was, where she was from and who she was associated with. So when it all came out, everyone knew she couldn't show face on the off chance someone would know who she was. She must have known that herself, because off she went down south to where we essentially start the chronicles of Nikki post Uni and post learning what she did wrong.

I am just in disbelief near 10 years later this is going on, i truly believed that the intervention, university intervention and PSNI/Garda intervention would be enough, but to hear she has still been using the Britney and Lauren account to this day is just unbelievable. My fiancé has far more information than what is written and I am personally loving the drama. The Baller Paul craic is out of my region. Last we heard of Nikki, before leaving Uni is that she was going to Liverpool to do studying in teaching, which, assuming from the WhatsApp pictures, is what she ended up doing.

As regards to baller Paul, man. The WhatsApp messages are heavy.
Wow the girl has been busy for the last 10 or so years that's for sure.
Her names niamh so why do you keep referring to her as nikki ? Is that how she introduced herself to you and your fiance?

Reactions: 5
She did this to my ex, claimed she was a dancer and was going to do a video for him, so me and my friend decided to scope her out and found out she was a catfish. Then all these fake pages requested to follow us and we got so much abuse from them to the point I put my insta on private... this was last year sometime

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I trust none of yous.

For all I know, all you accounts could be more accounts made by Nicki and are all interacting with each other to give the illusion of being different people.

I am even starting to doubt my myself haha

Relistening to part 2, chapter 10; Better Call Paul,

I very much get the impression that the 2 Johnnies are very dubious of Pauls story.
I get this impression far more now than I did the first time I heard it.

I say the lads know exactly everything that went on but have to phrase it in a way that they are unsure about everything for legal reasons.

For me what rang alarm bells was when they offered nicki AND PAUL, the right to reply. I had to relisten to the whole thing because I didn't think FP had done anything, bar be a lemon for 3 years, so why would he need a right to reply if he was just naive......

• Heart
Reactions: 28
These are the messages Footballer Paul/ Kevin was sending to the GAA lads in America about Emma when they accused her of being a fake account. When she couldn’t go to America because the stress sent her into a coma 🤣 why was he defending someone he never met? Notice the black and white profile pic of himself and Emma 👀
A few questions to these screenshots:
- who is Gary Walsh? And how would he know a fake persona of Emma for years 🤣 Is Gary also a fake person ?
- he’s saying “Emma” is not his girlfriend here
- He’s saying that “Emma “ was over here (America?) last week?

Football Paul/ Kev Holly - you’ve been caught red handed 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Don’t think any lads who got caught up in this should be mentioned here tbh I know the names flying around WhatsApp but if they are googled it will show up this and can’t blame them wanting to be distanced from this

Reactions: 6
Who is barry do you mind me asking?
Barr is from the band hermitage green and he played rugby for Munster, when he heard the 2 johnnies podcast he recognised the name Cora o Donovan as she had been messaging him. He is married with kids so nothing was going to happen

Reactions: 8
I know that but I assumed she had a fake name and profiles for herself, that’s what I would have done anyway 🤣
She had no fake names or profiles for herself. She had fake profiles for everyone else but was using her own real page claiming to be a best friend of them all.

Reactions: 12
I'm on the end of ep 2. It's giving me anna delvey vibes. Like is she delighted with all this publicity? Or is she somewhat normal and is scarlet?
Found it hard to get my head around it all cos I've never heard of any of these people at all! But the story is mental. She'd be very successful if she put her attentions into something worthwhile!

Reactions: 13
A few questions to these screenshots:
- who is Gary Walsh? And how would he know a fake persona of Emma for years 🤣 Is Gary also a fake person ?
- he’s saying “Emma” is not his girlfriend here
- He’s saying that “Emma “ was over here (America?) last week?

Football Paul/ Kev Holly - you’ve been caught red handed 🤣🤣🤣
If I have this correct... Emma was first having an online relationship with Gary but hadn't met her. He was at a festival & added a girl he met on insta. The girl was then sent abusive messages from Emma, Cora and the other fake accounts.
Thst relationship ended and then Emma & Paul aka Kevin started their relationship

• Wow
Reactions: 13
If I have this correct... Emma was first having an online relationship with Gary but hadn't met her. He was at a festival & added a girl he met on insta. The girl was then sent abusive messages from Emma, Cora and the other fake accounts.
Thst relationship ended and then Emma & Paul aka Kevin started their relationship
Wasn’t Gary the lad that met a random girl at EP when he returned from America, added her on insta and within 5 minutes she was getting abusive messages from Cora / Emma and Britney (?) or was that Ger or Brian.

I’m confused who Gary is. He’s not on the flow chart yoke I’m following 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Lads I wouldn’t like to see anyone out of a job but if there is information out there about the school Niamh Farrell is working at, please make a report. After sleeping on it and filling my fella in this morning, Niamh is a danger to herself and others and I would shiver at the thought of my child in a classroom with her.

Reactions: 28
Wasn’t Gary the lad that met a random girl at EP when he returned from America, added her on insta and within 5 minutes she was getting abusive messages from Cora / Emma and Britney (?) or was that Ger or Brian.

I’m confused who Gary is. He’s not on the flow chart yoke I’m following 🤣🤣🤣
Yep that's who I think it is too... I dont think they gave him a name on the podcast so he didn't make the chart

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.