The 2 Johnnies The GAA Catfish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads I wouldn’t like to see anyone out of a job but if there is information out there about the school Niamh Farrell is working at, please make a report. After sleeping on it and filling my fella in this morning, Niamh is a danger to herself and others and I would shiver at the thought of my child in a classroom with her.
She's teaching in a prominent named school in Dublin.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
She's teaching in a prominent named school in Dublin.
I’ve tried my utmost to find which school it is but to no avail, I just don’t think she should be back in a classroom next September. I’ve never heard of someone be so blatantly unstable.The things she’s done would warrant an inpatient stay imo, for her own sake. Stalking, encroachment, cyberbullying, untold levels of emotional abuse across a plethora of invented personalities. I think there’s a real danger in her being able to continue working with kids. She’s enjoyed the power of having 40 odd men be played, it has to be a power thing for her. I fear she’ll misuse her power in the classroom too.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
Wow the girl has been busy for the last 10 or so years that's for sure.
Her names niamh so why do you keep referring to her as nikki ? Is that how she introduced herself to you and your fiance?
Have you listened to the podcast?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Reposting these screenshots here in the hopes that someone from the 2J team will pop in this morning. There’s been several mentions of Tattle last night on their Facebook community page. I’d imagine the 2J already know that Kevin O’Halloran is well and truly as batshit as Niamh, but just in case. If I were verified on Insta I’d send these over to Johnny B myself 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Reposting these screenshots here in the hopes that someone from the 2J team will pop in this morning. There’s been several mentions of Tattle last night on their Facebook community page. I’d imagine the 2J already know that Kevin O’Halloran is well and truly as batshit as Niamh, but just in case. If I were verified on Insta I’d send these over to Johnny B myself 😂
To be honest I’d say the 2 Johnnies won’t be doing “a part 3”. They didn’t ask for further info to be sent to them, the fact that people’s real names have been mentioned online I reckon they won’t be bringing up the situation again for legal reasons. I’d say they are done with discussing it publicly

Reactions: 31
There is a Niamh Farrell Second Level language teacher on LinkedIn if you have a search... might be her
The language teacher is in St. W*****n’s in C***ridge, Co. K***are. This lunatic is supposed to work in a prominent Dublin school.

To be honest I’d say the 2 Johnnies won’t be doing “a part 3”. They didn’t ask for further info to be sent to them, the fact that people’s real names have been mentioned online I reckon they won’t be bringing up the situation again for legal reasons. I’d say they are done with discussing it publicly
Not expecting them to discuss it further, but just for their own sake. Johnny B has been played for a fool, I wouldn’t like him to put his trust in the wrong people and Kevin OH is absolutely not to be trusted. It’s clear as day that he was well and truly in on it.

Reactions: 8
This story has me absolutely gripped! However I feel sorry for ‘Nikki’ what is her mental state like? I hope she gets help and those around her help her seek the proper medical attention needed.
Calling out and linking to other people with same name is wrong imo. It could cause undue abuse to absolutely innocent people, completely unnecessary.

Reactions: 9
It’s not on putting up random peoples LinkedIns that aren’t involved. Same with the Emma Mccarron one put up yesterday.
Give over, not like everyone else searching isn't coming across same profiles. People are capable of coming to their own conclusions

Reactions: 8
Jesus christ this is the thread that just keeps snowballing. I feel like soon we will have some English journalist moving to Cahir to make a podcast about this

Nikki running all the different accounts simulataneously:

hz7eqgjqihp2bi9820722bgdtj0nsosraaahou64&rid=giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Give over, not like everyone else searching isn't coming across same profiles. People are capable of coming to their own conclusions
You give over how would you like it if your picture and name and where you work was put up related to a situation you had nothing to do with

Reactions: 32
You give over how would you like it if your picture and name and where you work was put up related to a situation you had nothing to do with
Completely agree, it's been established that Emma and Cora and whoever else is fake, I don't see the need to share more potentially fake pages when they could be completely innocent.

I also don't want this thread getting into and trouble, I want the goss lol, keep the innocent people out of it

Reactions: 25
I'd probably be quite amused actually. Stop with the dramatics. This is tattle... no policing the tone.

If you've an issue, report the posts

Reactions: 4
The funniest thing about this picture is footballer paul kevin posted this on his insta with a girl that he never actually met it was a photoshop that's crazy 😂😂
I bet he's regretting this now 😂😂 hope it was worth it for a few likes Paul......

Reactions: 11
Newbie 🙊 Has anyone listened to the extra pod on patreon? Anything mentioned? The whole country is hooked, glad it was confirmed she was from Armagh and not Monaghan. Monaghan is a small and everyone knows everyone or someone belonging to them 🙊 how old is this Nikki /Niamh one? 27/28? Would love to know what the housemates reckon of the whole thing. Football Paul seems as dodgy and Catfish Nikki - surely she couldn't do the whole thing herself but with that being said what would be a gain for him to pretend he had a girlfriend?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.