The 2 Johnnies The GAA Catfish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most people I know have heard of the 2 Johnnies. They've had one of the top podcasts in the country for the past few years and now a prime slot on 2fm. Dubs or not.

Reactions: 14
Wow I can't keep up with it all.. it is a feckin mental situation and the girl is obviously suffering from a mental disorder. The lies and deceit of what she did is unquestionably not right but at the same time I hope she has a good support system around her. She will likely loose her job, be faced with ridicule everywhere she goes. I hope she has access to professional help as things like this can cause people to do irrational things.

Reactions: 6
Wow I can't keep up with it all.. it is a feckin mental situation and the girl is obviously suffering from a mental disorder. The lies and deceit of what she did is unquestionably not right but at the same time I hope she has a good support system around her. She will likely loose her job, be faced with ridicule everywhere she goes. I hope she has access to professional help as things like this can cause people to do irrational things.
Do you think she will lose her job? I don’t… they said she’s not committed a crime. Unless she works at a private school I think she’s pretty safe on that front isn’t she?

The girls obviously mentally unstable so I hope that this prompts her to seek some help.

Reactions: 6
This story has gone global…I’m in Sydney. These people couldn’t even emigrate to get away from the notoriety of being caught up in this

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Do you think she will lose her job? I don’t… they said she’s not committed a crime. Unless she works at a private school I think she’s pretty safe on that front isn’t she?

The girls obviously mentally unstable so I hope that this prompts her to seek some help.
Of course she will, no school in the country would allow someone like this on their staff, never mind the abuse she’ll get from the students. I’m sure every kid in the school already knows about this and she’s probably in every WhatsApp and Snapchat group in the school. She’s fucked and she absolutely deserves it wouldn’t surprise me if she was catfishing kids in the school

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This story has gone global…I’m in Sydney. These people couldn’t even emigrate to get away from the notoriety of being caught up in this
Lol I'm in Dubai and its doing the rounds here too - albeit amongst the Irish but still :ROFLMAO:

I'm thinking parental complaints perhaps due to the level or deception and mental instability.After it all came out tho she'd probably resign.. facing a classroom of teenagers every day would be beyond the pale

Most people I know have heard of the 2 Johnnies. They've had one of the top podcasts in the country for the past few years and now a prime slot on 2fm. Dubs or not.
Must be just the south Dubs I know who wouldn’t know their puck from their arse so!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Of course she will, no school in the country would allow someone like this on their staff, never mind the abuse she’ll get from the students. I’m sure every kid in the school already knows about this and she’s probably in every WhatsApp and Snapchat group in the school. She’s fucked and she absolutely deserves it wouldn’t surprise me if she was catfishing kids in the school
If she is in a permanent contract she won't be going anywhere!!

Reactions: 7
Lads what do ye think she's up to RIGHT NOW? I'd say she's loving it considered she's been in college meetings and lost jobs over it and still hasn't stopped.

Reactions: 11
Apparently she’s on the sick won’t be back to work this year could be wrong though, definitely a secondary teacher she’s a headcase sorry not sorry

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Apparently she’s on the sick won’t be back to work this year could be wrong though, definitely a secondary teacher she’s a headcase sorry not sorry
I normally HATE a witch hunt because a lot of the time people have stuff arseways and embellish stuff but this is all mental to me. She needs help she's been at it since school like. Where are her parents?!?!

Reactions: 4
Posts mentioning or even alluding to Tattle are being deleted from the 2J Community Facebook group.

Reactions: 8
Posts mentioning or even alluding to Tattle are being deleted from the 2J Community Facebook group.
I’d say they have to cover their arses pronto but surely they knew this would happen. I’m just so confused and I still can’t believe it’s all real (like I know it is and all the evidence is out there)

I’d say they have to cover their arses pronto but surely they knew this would happen. I’m just so confused and I still can’t believe it’s all real (like I know it is and all the evidence is out there)
It’s exploded unfortunately, Kevin O’Halloran has been named on Twitter as Footballer Paul. Sure #GAAcatfish is the #6 trending topic in Ireland on there 😂

ETA: I really feel strongly about the fact that the 2J have done duck all wrong in this whole situation. Even if this were to end badly, God forbid it does, the 2J hold no responsibility for that. It’s not their doing in the slightest. This is a case of two abusers - abusers of the highest degree - being caught out. So be it like, duck them.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.