The 2 Johnnies #7 The lads are grand, it's Maura we can't stand.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I’m a fantasist but I do think there’s some spark between Johnny B and Aifric 🤩

Reactions: 4
Maybe I’m a fantasist but I do think there’s some spark between Johnny B and Aifric 🤩
I agree she def thinks he’s good looking and has said it. I think Johnny B knows too the bimbos he usually goes for is only short term,he’s too cute with his money to let them have his money

Reactions: 3
It was so brain dead for 2fm to present the rural audience that had been built up by the Drive It show with a pair of presenters that sound like they should be starring in a Ross O'Carroll Kelly play.

Talk about shooting themselves in the foot.

If they had left Aifric and Aindriu in situ they had a decent chance of maintaining that audience

Reactions: 26
Christ Maura's boobs in her latest insta post. She's really that mad for attention.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone tuned in to their slot since? Lottie and David aren’t bad I guess, I just don’t think they gel together. They need someone who can resonate with the 2J’s audience I just don’t know who that is 🤷🏼‍♀️😂 I think Garron Noone could be worth a shot 🤔

Reactions: 10
Has anyone tuned in to their slot since? Lottie and David aren’t bad I guess, I just don’t think they gel together. They need someone who can resonate with the 2J’s audience I just don’t know who that is 🤷🏼‍♀️😂 I think Garron Noone could be worth a shot 🤔
Yes to Garron Noone! He would be brilliant.

Reactions: 9
It was so tit. When they are touring and focused on other things like TV shows etc., the quality of the podcast plummets. Understandable but disappointing. I usually hate the interview podcasts in general but those two women had really very little to talk about.

Reactions: 10
That interview was a classic example of people having absolutely nothing in common.

That's why Tommy Tiernan is such a gifted interviewer, he can figure out an angle no matter who he is talking to.

Reactions: 14
This week's podcast was the poorest in a long time. The interview with Eillie and Chareleen was pure awkward and boring and Mauras mystery topic was dire.

Reactions: 11
This week's podcast was the poorest in a long time. The interview with Eillie and Chareleen was pure awkward and boring and Mauras mystery topic was dire.
I agree, I turned off the minute Ellie and Charleen started talking. They are soooooooo boring

Reactions: 7
I agree, I turned off the minute Ellie and Charleen started talking. They are soooooooo boring
They kept talking over each other too, which is the same in their own podcast, very annoying and resulted in the interview having no structure or flow to it

Reactions: 8