The 2 Johnnies #7 The lads are grand, it's Maura we can't stand.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone explain the appeal of Charlene and ellie. I just dont get it. I do admit I'm not their target audience (seems to me they appeal most to dublin and surrounds- sesh mots, stun huns etc)

I actually liked the mystery topic this week. It wasn't stolen from reddit , dealt with a good topic ( positive ways for girls to enjoy erotic material) and was funny with the lads reading their scripts as best they could

Reactions: 7
So I am good to skip the rest of the girls interview? I was listening it in the car with himself on the way back from somewhere, and had been telling him how good this podcast is and then the two came on and made me a liar!

Just actually giving their album a listen at work and have to say it's perfect pop. Really enjoying it.

Reactions: 6
I would say the reviews on the album are fairly mixed.
A couple of weeks ago the top comment on YouTube for Deli Girl was simply "This has to stop"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Terrible listening this week on the pod, what were they thinking. I'd say a mix of JB on the horn/ panicking to get pre recorded shite in order as they are on tour . I'd say this Mondays pod be just as bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can anyone explain the appeal of Charlene and ellie. I just dont get it. I do admit I'm not their target audience (seems to me they appeal most to dublin and surrounds- sesh mots, stun huns etc)

I actually liked the mystery topic this week. It wasn't stolen from reddit , dealt with a good topic ( positive ways for girls to enjoy erotic material) and was funny with the lads reading their scripts as best they could
I actually thought it was just me who didn't like the interview because I don't follow either of the girls but did feel it rushed and ended so abruptly!

I'm glad you said it as I thought the mystery topic was good too, the lads were funny 😁

Please 🙈look at mauras insta story. She's so cringe just because someone likes the two boys doesn't mean they must know you . It's actually embarrassing

Please 🙈look at mauras insta story. She's so cringe just because someone likes the two boys doesn't mean they must know you . It's actually embarrassing
God she’s embarrassing. Suppose it’s all she has going on in her life

What did Maura mean, the third girl said do you and Maura answered yes. It doesn't make sense.
Nope doesn't make any sense. My 3 year old can tell a story bette.

So if you're a fan of the Two Johnnies you should know Maura 🙈 I'd purposely act like I didn't know her .

14 years doing odd jobs for 2FM and they barely gave her a month in the 2J slot. She must be heartbroken. No doubt the listenership plummeted when the lads left, but this is awful after all the slogging she’s done.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
14 years doing odd jobs for 2FM and they barely gave her a month in the 2J slot. She must be heartbroken. No doubt the listenership plummeted when the lads left, but this is awful after all the slogging she’s done.

I’ve never listened to Lottie but judging by the comments here and if their listeners went down you can hardly call RTE awful for Axing her. By all accounts on here she was the one that was “awful”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve never listened to Lottie but judging by the comments here and if their listeners went down you can hardly call RTE awful for Axing her. By all accounts on here she was the one that was “awful”
What I think is awful is the way they’ve gone about it, exactly as the article spells out. They led her to believe the gig was hers permanently and she was “finally” being given the opportunity they’ve baited in front of her for over a decade. Fair enough, she’s shite, but as a long-time employee, management owed her the decency of being transparent about what the role entailed. To set her up for public embarrassment by renouncing her role within a few weeks, unbeknownst to her, is awful imo.

Reactions: 14
What I think is awful is the way they’ve gone about it, exactly as the article spells out. They led her to believe the gig was hers permanently and she was “finally” being given the opportunity they’ve baited in front of her for over a decade. Fair enough, she’s shite, but as a long-time employee, management owed her the decency of being transparent about what the role entailed. To set her up for public embarrassment by renouncing her role within a few weeks, unbeknownst to her, is awful imo.
But RTE is a business and if you’re not performing in any job you are fired?

Reactions: 3