The 2 Johnnies #7 The lads are grand, it's Maura we can't stand.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone who has missed it should just listen to the last ten minutes of the show. Youd want to have a heart of stone not to be moved by the messages that came in. You can hear it that particularly Aifric and Smacks got very emotional right at the end

It was lovely. I thought Johnnie Bs mum would make him cry. I did cry this morning listening to Donnachadh cry tho.

Reactions: 5
Ah lads it was very emotional, Smacks is a little pet! 😢 Controversial but I won't miss the I'm out here 10 year.... shutterin 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The shuttering line drives me spare. I do love start the mixer. And I adore the Two lads really gonna miss them

Reactions: 8
Reactions: 6
I will miss the lads I listened every day driving home from work and they did give me some laugh most days. Really sad seeing Smacks getting emotional, that got me!
I know sometimes it was repetitive or a bit daft but compared to the morning show they are genuine lads and I felt they cared about their listeners. Be sad to see them go

Reactions: 14
I
The shuttering line drives me spare. I do love start the mixer. And I adore the Two lads really gonna miss them
"Bang, over the bar" is a phrase that seems to have caught on in this house. Afternoons Afternoons in work just won't be the same from next week, I really found it great to keep me awake from 3pm onwards. I don't dislike Lottie but don't think she'd have the same effect

Reactions: 12
I haven't listened yet but the description of today's podcast says that Maura is sick and Aifric is doing the mystery topic.

Is it too much to hope that this could be a new arrangement? When they were on 2fm that crossover wouldn't have been good - better to keep things separate. But now that they have left......

To be fair Aifric is probably too busy with her new show.

Reactions: 11
They said at the end of the show that they are going to continue working with each other, so make of that what you will

Reactions: 10
Poor Aifric having to get up at that hour of the morning every day

Reactions: 7
The community page is a bit mental this week. So many people need to get a hobby. Like I’m genuinely a huge fan of the podcast but some of these people need help

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wouldn't be surprised if there's an announcement about Maura in the coming weeks to say she's made the decision to step back from the podcast.

Reactions: 16
I think the podcast is usually recorded of a Wednesday or Thursday.
Great to see Afric, Mauras second week not on so hopefully she'll take a step back as I dunno can I listen to her anymore

Reactions: 10
It would be odd if Maura wasnt going to continue with the lads, she is on the artwork of the album and everything.
I haven't listened to the full podcast as yet, only the correspondence, but I'm really enjoying Aifric so far

Reactions: 5
Aifric was a tonic during the mystery topic. Maura reads the dilemma directly from Reddit where as Aifric said it like she had been there and immediately followed up with her own personal experience. The chemistry between her and the lads is great too. Like 3 friends having a laugh. Loved it.

Reactions: 16