The 2 Johnnies #7 The lads are grand, it's Maura we can't stand.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can kind of take or leave the music tbh. They have had some good catchy tunes , I think "She only rings me when shes locked" "Sinead" ans "Tommy" are just flat out good songs, IMO. But there has been a lot of samey stuff also. I have bought the album, really just to support them and I might go to the associated gig. But I can't see myself listening to it a whole pile.

Reactions: 4
And shes baught it on itunes or whatever aswel
Am I missing something? Why would someone need 8 of the same albums, you can only listen to one at a time? ITunes I can understand because you can listen across devices

Reactions: 7
Am I missing something? Why would someone need 8 of the same albums, you can only listen to one at a time? ITunes I can understand because you can listen across devices
To try and help the effort to get them to number one. Lord.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I can understand MAYBE buying 2 physical ones - IF you wanted another wristband to give to a friend to go along with you but 8??! I love the lads and all and I'm all about supporting them but that is beyond ridiculous.

Reactions: 5
To try and help the effort to get them to number one. Lord.
Yeah same here I bought two copies, I've no means to listen to it, will give it a listen on Spotify but want to support the lads. I do hope they get to number 1 as they clearly want to. They are very hard working genuine guys and deserve the success

Reactions: 9
Anyone see the new 2fm line up? Have to say I will miss the boys in the evenings on my way home from work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 14
Can't believe Lottie and David will be taking over the lads slot. Afric and Andrew would have been a million times better suited and deserving.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ya think is the new evening slot a bit of a middle finger to the lads with Lottie and David being polar opposites. Think the listernship will crash

Reactions: 11
Can't believe Lottie and David will be taking over the lads slot. Afric and Andrew would have been a million times better suited and deserving.
Stop, Lottie, what on gods green earth are they doing...I would love just one reason....

Reactions: 10
Ya think is the new evening slot a bit of a middle finger to the lads with Lottie and David being polar opposites. Think the listernship will crash
Agree, going from a show that's a bit of craic to... Lottie, listenership will plummet,

Reactions: 8
Awh I will defo miss them in the evenings, I really enjoyed their slot on 2fm. I do like to see them have success in fairness, I think most people do to be fair, so best of luck to them on tour! The GAA, Ska and the re song is very catchy 😂

Reactions: 12
I’m not one for the two johnnies but there is a girl who keeps coming up on my FYP and she seems really obsessed with them?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I cant believe they are not giving that slot to Aifric and Aindriu. They were the only hope of keeping the listenership. Drive Its rural audience will desert the D4 presenting team in droves.

And what a kick for Aifric. A huge part of that shows success and she is rewarded with. . . .getting up at 4am every day.

If I were her I'd tell 2Fm to duck off and go work for the lads

Reactions: 21
I cant believe they are not giving that slot to Aifric and Aindriu. They were the only hope of keeping the listenership. Drive Its rural audience will desert the D4 presenting team in droves.

And what a kick for Aifric. A huge part of that shows success and she is rewarded with. . . .getting up at 4am every day.

If I were her I'd tell 2Fm to duck off and go work for the lads
Ah, Aifric is brilliant. Gels so well with the lads. Gutted she didn't get the slot. I for sure won't be listening as I can't stand Lottie.

Reactions: 11