The 2 Johnnies #6 Interviewing only fans girls for clout, but did ye hear? Maura choked a lad out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to de-rail here but afric? Does she live in the radio station? Is she a robot? She's literally on nearly all day everyday on other people's shows too. And Lottie Ryan , all the women sound the same as each other on 2fm. Except Jennifer zamparelli she had a distinctive voice. Johnny b comes across as the typical country lad who'd get up on a hairy hand 😅😅🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If I have to listen to Maura say "I hink" - instead of I think - one more time I swear to god I'm going to rip my ears off. She. Adds. Nothing.

Reactions: 9
If I have to listen to Maura say "I hink" - instead of I think - one more time I swear to god I'm going to rip my ears off. She. Adds. Nothing.
She always sounds like she needs to swallow a mouthful of drool or like she's talking with something in her mouth. It is sooooo irritating. I turn her off now.

Reactions: 6
How many times on today's pod did she say "do ya hink?" Aaaaahhh get some damn elocution lessons if you insist on inserting yourself front and center into one of the largest podcasts in the country. Or better yet, stick to your day job as a producer behind the scenes.

Reactions: 7
Her mystery topic seemed to go around and round in circles until the lads told her she is good looking and then she seemed happy enough to wrap it up. She always seems to be looking for validation from the lads that she is a fine thing.

Her mystery topic seemed to go around and round in circles until the lads told her she is good looking and then she seemed happy enough to wrap it up. She always seems to be looking for validation from the lads that she is a fine thing.
Or to do with being single/ break up

Would ye not just set up a separate Maura thread?

This thread has been mostly Maura, Brenda or Julie the last while for the negativity....

Anyhow, I didn't get to listen to all the pod today, got as far as Done Deal I think.

Has Mrs Smacks ever been on the podcast at all? She sounds great.

Reactions: 5

This thread has been mostly Maura, Brenda or Julie the last while for the negativity....

Anyhow, I didn't get to listen to all the pod today, got as far as Done Deal I think.

Isn't it only in the rave threads where everything is sunshine and roses. Maybe another thread could be set up for the lads in the rave section?

Reactions: 2
Rant or rave, matters not.
Simply stating that most of the thread is Johnnyless.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Rant or rave, matters not.
Simply stating that most of the thread is Johnnyless.
It's johnnyless for a reason, the lads on their own are :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep: no harm mentioning the extras in my opinion to keep the thread going.

She was on the extra. She was lovely and a bit of craic too

Reactions: 1
She was on the extra. She was lovely and a bit of craic too
Annie was on the extra pod, its actually the reason I signed up to the extra pod, and I've stayed on it ever since. She's great, naturally really funny, but really nice too.

I don't mind the bitching about Maura, it keeps things going. I don't see the need to be giving out about people on a completely different podcast who have their own thread (although I actually did it myself a few posts ago!)

Annie was on the extra pod, its actually the reason I signed up to the extra pod, and I've stayed on it ever since. She's great, naturally really funny, but really nice too.

I don't mind the bitching about Maura, it keeps things going. I don't see the need to be giving out about people on a completely different podcast who have their own thread (although I actually did it myself a few posts ago!)
Are we allowed mention Trisha, it's unfair telling people what they can or cannot discuss, they all have an association somehow. This thread ( #6) is practically a year old. Nobody even bothered discussing their new single, only for other bits of gossip it's boring. Often times different threads crossover and that reflects what is happening in real time.

The least said about their music the better. Big fan of the pod but their music is brutal. Embarrassed for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The lads are one extreme to the next, from sex toy pods to Johnny B asking his Mammy and Daddy if they cursed.

• Haha
I am a big fan of the podcast. Really love the main pod and extra pod too, easily my most listened to podcast. However, I have been to their live Christmas Party in 2022 and it just didn't work so didn't even bother to try buy tickets for Pints in a Field or any other live gig.

The music is absolutely terrible. Every song sounds the same and uses the same culchie/laddish clichés - aimed at the young lads who buy the tickets, the merch and worship the ground they walk on. Their Paddy's Day song sounds exactly the same as the last song Tommy. I think this album is literally just Johnny B's childhood dream come true which I think is fair enough tbh. If I had the opportunity to live out a dream like that, of course I'd do it!

Maura is part of the podcast team in my opinion. None of them do enough to have their own thread so in my eyes anyone that is on the podcast is fair game. Maybe the word podcast could be in the next thread title.

Anyway all their songs are dire. Like the posters above I'm a massive fan of both podcasts and the radio show. They're not great on live TV either.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.