The 2 Johnnies #6 Interviewing only fans girls for clout, but did ye hear? Maura choked a lad out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet he was with Shauna who would be into all that stuff
I think he was with Shauna because she was hot. I think they had zero in common hence why it didnt last.

I actually think the previous girl was a really good fit, but it sounds like he totally freaked because he is a commitment phobe, so he killed it.
---
And that is the reason they broke up I'm sure, they lasted under a year or something? He was with her at surface level and enjoyed the fact she is a model and has dated Irish rugby players etc. Getting with her was basically a flex or pure caveman brain stuff.

I always find it weird how most people see him as more mature or more a "man" than Smacks when in fact he is the more immature in that regard, especially when it comes to being open and vulnerable with women and in relationships.
Smacks is twice the man he is

Reactions: 6
I swear Johnny B wants an old fashioned country girl like his mammy, wrapped up in the insta perfect package - model/gym bod, tanned, perfect teeth, extensions. But (in my experience) if you're on insta selling your soul/looking for clout, then you're not the old fashioned country girl I feel like he wants. I actually do get the impression he'd like to settle down, but he won't find it in the places he's looking.
He is slowly going towards his dirty old man era. He keeps going for people who are too young for him. He doesn't seem to have the emotional or mental maturity to date a grown woman.

Reactions: 11
Anyone who wants to see the type of people that the lads are associating with now(Julie and Brenda) should have a look at the video on Sandra Murphys thread on here. That was their second last live podcast show 😱😱😱
That's why people including me were saying they were disappointed at their association with them.

Reactions: 2
Anyone who wants to see the type of people that the lads are associating with now(Julie and Brenda) should have a look at the video on Sandra Murphys thread on here. That was their second last live podcast show 😱😱😱
That's why people including me were saying they were disappointed at their association with them.
The strippers?
Wouldn't be my thing but hardly that big a deal...?🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
The strippers?
Wouldn't be my thing but hardly that big a deal...?🤷‍♀️
Nobody minds stripers but I don't know is it normal for regular strippers to pull women's hair to pull them into position and to then rub their bare penis all over someone's face just covered by a stinky flag that was around said penis after also rubbing his penis to harden it :sick: :sick: the volunteers had no idea what they volunteered for. One woman was upset the next day and Julie apparently put the onus back on the woman for volunteering and the woman ended up feeling the need to apologise to Julie.

Reactions: 5
Nobody minds stripers but I don't know is it normal for regular strippers to pull women's hair to pull them into position and to then rub their bare penis all over someone's face just covered by a stinky flag that was around said penis after also rubbing his penis to harden it :sick: :sick: the volunteers had no idea what they volunteered for. One woman was upset the next day and Julie apparently put the onus back on the woman for volunteering and the woman ended up feeling the need to apologise to Julie.
Going by the debacle in Belfast it seems very normal for male strippers to be at that sort of thing

Reactions: 3
I think Aifric joining them has saved their show. She seems like great Craic tbf

Reactions: 4
What do you mean?
The higher ups informed her that she had to join them. She's a hard worker so while she's happy to have more airtime, they would not have been her first choice.

He is slowly going towards his dirty old man era. He keeps going for people who are too young for him. He doesn't seem to have the emotional or mental maturity to date a grown woman.
His ego is far too big for grown women who’d make mince of him to be fair.

Reactions: 2
The higher ups informed her that she had to join them. She's a hard worker so while she's happy to have more airtime, they would not have been her first choice.
They seem to get on well now though? I like her.
---
Like how the hell does Roz Purcell even have a job if they don’t value Afric

---

Like how the hell does Roz Purcell even have a job if they don’t value Afric
Sure Afric is fantastic but 2fm don't value her the way she should. She is hard working and dedicated.
Oooh don't even talk to me about that Bratt/diva. I swear shes an almighty con woman. Delighted the gigs she went for in England fell through. She Shouldn't be on the radio, painful. They need to stop hiring tipp people.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sure Afric is fantastic but 2fm don't value her the way she should. She is hard working and dedicated.
Oooh don't even talk to me about that Bratt/diva. I swear shes an almighty con woman. Delighted the gigs she went for in England fell through. She Shouldn't be on the radio, painful. They need to stop hiring tipp people.
I love Afric. That hearty laugh of hers would cheer anyone up. Not like the fake brigade at the weekend!

Reactions: 7
When aifric was on the extra pod you could get the impression she's been looked over in RTE cause she's not so big on the social media side of things. She didn't say anything directly but was implying she was the main one running her and Carl's weekend show but obviously he makes more of an effort on social media and got moved up from that.

I think you can tell from the radio show and also when avril went on the extra pod that there is genuine warmth between them

• Heart
More like he's more attracted to women aged in their 20s like all men are. It's biology

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.