The 2 Johnnies #6 Interviewing only fans girls for clout, but did ye hear? Maura choked a lad out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to admit, I missed that, what was the context of him saying that again ?
It was towards the tail end of Mauras topic right before the car analogy he made Smacks said something like "I've done it with family members...deleted photos...gone". Maybe it was just a throwaway remark but I thought maybe more to it

Reactions: 2
It was towards the tail end of Mauras topic right before the car analogy he made Smacks said something like "I've done it with family members...deleted photos...gone". Maybe it was just a throwaway remark but I thought maybe more to it
Aaaaah I remember that, I took it up wrong I think, for some reason I thought he meant he had helped family members remove photos of exes

Reactions: 1
I assumed he meant his step father. He used to mention him occasionally up until the year he spent Christmas abroad with just his mam and sister. I thought maybe they had split. Could be totally wrong though.

Reactions: 3
I assumed he meant his step father. He used to mention him occasionally up until the year he spent Christmas abroad with just his mam and sister. I thought maybe they had split. Could be totally wrong though.
Oh you might be right. I forgot of course him and Abbey would have different dads

Side note: I'd say Smacks is the absolute best big brother, I bet Abbey idolises him

Reactions: 5
Yeah they split, he was banging a young one who worked in the chipper with him

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Oh you might be right. I forgot of course him and Abbey would have different dads

Side note: I'd say Smacks is the absolute best big brother, I bet Abbey idolises him
And son - you can tell he adores his mother.

They used to have his mam (Trish) on the Xtra Pod and she was gas!

Reactions: 6
Did anyone go to the gig in London yesterday? I was thinking about it but it’s the otherside to where I am and I wanted to save myself for today 🤣

I think JB loves being a lad...maybe this time is good for him being single. He seemed to jump from Aoife to Catfish Cora to Shauna in about 7 months.
I still think Aoife seemed lovely based on her voice note and I think she was on a Patreon episode over Covid. Apologies for mentioning her on this thread !
I also loved how JB mentioned therapy as there shouldn't be a stigma around it.
He always struck me as a bit of a cute hoor who'd say very little about himself, so I was surprised.
That's why I way prefer Smacks. He talks about Annie, his mam, sister, gran, moving house etc. Just makes him more natural and relatable
I know JB is 36/ 7 (?) but men don't have the same biological pressures as women.
I'd say he likes his own company (lives alone, solo travels and solo hikes).
He described his perfect woman a few episodes back. I hope he's moved on from the size 6 blonde bombshell model. Fair enough attraction is important but more too it
Doesn't look like it as he's sniffing around Grace Barry from the saving grace podcast lol

My moneys on Tara Howley as next Johnny B gal. The fiddle player at that London gig
There is a pic of the lads and the band after the gig and Johnny b has the arm around her. I wonder is he doing the hover ??!!

Shes gorgeous to be fair to her

There is a pic of the lads and the band after the gig and Johnny b has the arm around her. I wonder is he doing the hover ??!!

Shes gorgeous to be fair to her
If she’s in the band I’d say she’s mates and hell not hover.

Are Annie and Johnny expecting? Latest pod JB made reference to them wearing the same clothes and she said I’m growing out. Maybe I’m missing it completely but congrats if they are

Reactions: 5
I doubt it seeing as they've announced a tour in Australia and America over the summer but maybe they are. It would be lovely. Did they buy or build a new house recently?

I can't imagine she is if they are on tour June - Aug? I'll be shot for saying this here no doubt, but jaysus there was no craic in Annie at all?

Reactions: 4
Yes ye could be right given the tour announcement. He mentioned in a pod getting a mortgage and that Annie was selling off the stuff from a house fireplace /kitchen units so presume bought

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.