The 2 Johnnies #6 Interviewing only fans girls for clout, but did ye hear? Maura choked a lad out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Johnny B mentioning on today's extra pod about having an ex who had botox.

Now whoever could that be :unsure::unsure:🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What’s this about? who are the scammers?
Julie (twins and me) and Brenda Dennehy. They scammed people for a car competition and then deleted it and no sign of the competition or draw

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Mauras mystery topic this week, calling out all the msgs that fellas sent her on Snapchat. Nobody gives a duck, mad for validation. I'd say she'd love the lads to be protective of her or telling her how amazing she is.
JB single too you don't hear him desperate.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Mauras mystery topic this week, calling out all the msgs that fellas sent her on Snapchat. Nobody gives a duck, mad for validation. I'd say she'd love the lads to be protective of her or telling her how amazing she is.
JB single too you don't hear him desperate.
I bet a gizillion euros Johnny B and that English girl whos podcast they did are texting , at the absolute minimum

Reactions: 6
I assumed it was GKBarry by English girl with pod but hadn’t realised they were at her live show. I don’t know would she be his cup of tea personality wise but maybe!
His cup of tea is "insta babe with perfect body"

Reactions: 10
Julie is going to Cahir tomorrow to record and has her tan marinating, getting her roots done and down 4 pounds. Brenda is getting profolio and has new hair extensions for the trip to Tipp. All the women are mad for the Johnnies 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Julie is going to Cahir tomorrow to record and has her tan marinating, getting her roots done and down 4 pounds. Brenda is getting profolio and has new hair extensions for the trip to Tipp. All the women are mad for the Johnnies 🥴
It seems to me these Cork city "ladies" (i could use a far more uncharitable word) just think that they can rock up into a small town in the country and all the poor dope men there will be all over them, because country guys have never seen tan or hair extensions.

It looks like to me they are treating a trip 50 mins up the road like it's an expedition to deepest Peru.

I used to work with someone from the Northside and i swear she was almost as bad as Dublin people for thinking there was no world outside of the city.
I'm from in the country, in Munster. One Monday, I was talking to this girl, and she said "I was up your neck of the woods there at the weekend" And I said "Really where" and she was like "Ah, you know, bog land". Turns out she had been in Longford. To her once you went past Glanmire it was all the one.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did anyone see Laura dowling (fabulous pharmacy) had a confession box and loads of women had ‘dreams’ about them 😂

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I swear Johnny B wants an old fashioned country girl like his mammy, wrapped up in the insta perfect package - model/gym bod, tanned, perfect teeth, extensions. But (in my experience) if you're on insta selling your soul/looking for clout, then you're not the old fashioned country girl I feel like he wants. I actually do get the impression he'd like to settle down, but he won't find it in the places he's looking.

Reactions: 8
I swear Johnny B wants an old fashioned country girl like his mammy, wrapped up in the insta perfect package - model/gym bod, tanned, perfect teeth, extensions. But (in my experience) if you're on insta selling your soul/looking for clout, then you're not the old fashioned country girl I feel like he wants. I actually do get the impression he'd like to settle down, but he won't find it in the places he's looking.
Johnny B 100% wants a Tradwife.
Huge movement in America where conservative values still hold sway.

Reactions: 2
Johnny B 100% wants a Tradwife.
Huge movement in America where conservative values still hold sway.
Genuine question guys - why do we think he would be into having a trad wife?
Has he said this on the pod or something?
I get the vibe he would be into a healthy living hike girl

Reactions: 4
Genuine question guys - why do we think he would be into having a trad wife?
Has he said this on the pod or something?
I get the vibe he would be into a healthy living hike girl
He definitely wants someone healthy , who he can go for hikes with etc. But from what I can see, he doesnt like the type who is in the public eye, courting fame, all that stuff. Definitely doesnt want anyone wasting money on fancy trips abroad, expensive meals etc.

He definitely wants someone healthy , who he can go for hikes with etc. But from what I can see, he doesnt like the type who is in the public eye, courting fame, all that stuff. Definitely doesnt want anyone wasting money on fancy trips abroad, expensive meals etc.
Really?
Yet he was with Shauna who would be into all that stuff
He was also messaging Lindsay Hamilton (mermaidajade) before

Really?
Yet he was with Shauna who would be into all that stuff
He was also messaging Lindsay Hamilton (mermaidajade) before
And that is the reason they broke up I'm sure, they lasted under a year or something? He was with her at surface level and enjoyed the fact she is a model and has dated Irish rugby players etc. Getting with her was basically a flex or pure caveman brain stuff.

I always find it weird how most people see him as more mature or more a "man" than Smacks when in fact he is the more immature in that regard, especially when it comes to being open and vulnerable with women and in relationships.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.