The 2 Johnnies #6 Interviewing only fans girls for clout, but did ye hear? Maura choked a lad out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah no! The country lads can't be that hard up that they'd think Maura was a fine thing. Especially dressed like that!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ah no! The country lads can't be that hard up that they'd think Maura was a fine thing. Especially dressed like that!
Shur are you surprised 🙈 all the lads on that group are mostly country /farner lads ,only have riding tractors and riding women on their minds. They'd would probably get up on a hairy hand. 😂😂🙈 It's the same in every small village. Small town mentality

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shur are you surprised 🙈 all the lads on that group are mostly country /farner lads ,only have riding tractors and riding women on their minds. They'd would probably get up on a hairy hand. 😂😂🙈 It's the same in every small village. Small town mentality
The Facebook page is vile at times with the comments about women. I'm certainly no prude and love the ride as much as the next gal but if I worked for RTE and was associated with a FB page that was ultimately earning me more income, you can bet your arse I'd be doing my best to quell the "feekin some young one in the back of an Astra" mentality that a lot of the comments on the page seem to have... especially considering they were already burnt on the car sticker thing. Plenty of car stickers were posted to the page around the rally!

Did anyone else hear the xtra pod today??? Maura said that 3 of the Cahir lads were talking to her at the gig and just looked at her chest the whole time and made no eye contact whatsoever. She said she didn't mind as it confirmed that she looked good!!! When the lads said that's not on and apologised and asked who they were so they could have a word she said "eh ah noooo really it was only a quick glance" the muppet.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Did anyone else hear the xtra pod today??? Maura said that 3 of the Cahir lads were talking to her at the gig and just looked at her chest the whole time and made no eye contact whatsoever. She said she didn't mind as it confirmed that she looked good!!! When the lads said that's not on and apologised and asked who they were so they could have a word she said "eh ah noooo really it was only a quick glance" the muppet.
She's the ultimate dose. 🥴

Quite a difference between 3 lads staring at your chest while having a conversation with you and "a quick glance". She's a fantasist. She probably thinks everyone fanciers her.

It looks like she was wearing a bra or a bratop under that jacket and to be fair she's a big girl so her boobs were probably unavoidable!
---
The 2 Johnnies #7 Lads, we don't mind you but Maura has bleeping got to go!

Very early but a suggestion for the next thread title?

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Quite a difference between 3 lads staring at your chest while having a conversation with you and "a quick glance". She's a fantasist. She probably thinks everyone fanciers her.

It looks like she was wearing a bra or a bratop under that jacket and to be fair she's a big girl so her boobs were probably unavoidable!
---
The 2 Johnnies #7 Lads, we don't mind you but Maura has bleeping got to go!

Very early but a suggestion for the next thread title?
They were probably looking at her thinking Jesus look at the state of her!!

Great thread suggestion!

Do ye reckon will the lads be in the top 100 salaries in RTE.. If Maura is in the top 100 we should start protesting at RTE

Reactions: 1
I’d say Maura is so insecure. That story was a lie, to make herself seem desirable.

Reactions: 10
What hold does Maura have over them!?

I was shocked to hear she was asked to do a reading at Smacks' wedding too.

She really needs to be off the air. I appreciate she probably does some great work behind the scenes (??) but this begging for attention on air leaves me with second hand cringe. I can't stand when she starts up 'eemmmm' My body tenses up. I really want to support the lads and I do think their 'orgin' story is endearing because I'm so sick of D4 losers on our airwaves but there's so much that needs fixing!!! In fairness the two have matured alot since their early days.

Reactions: 21
She spoke at Smacks' wedding? Mother of God. What an ordeal for the poor guests.
In fairness to the lads, I'd say a pair of more ruthless operators than them would have jettisoned her a long time ago. I think they have a lot of loyalty to her since she helped them start the podcast. To be fair, it is on the back of the podcast that they have gotten their TV shows, sold out live gigs and the 2 FM job, and they admit themselves they hadn't the first clue how to produce a podcast when they started.

I like the lads, they are not perfect but they don't claim to be. Maura is getting worse each week. An authority on everything and loves herself....she ain't all that.

I think their interviews are getting better overall but the one with Bwitched was woeful.

God she was desperate on today's pod on about not wanting to be a December bride and roaring she wants to be engaged. How does her fella not run a mile. Fairly awkward too when the lads were on about the biggest people who follow them on Instagram and she couldn't name anyone who follows her.

Reactions: 9
If anyone needs their head examined in Ireland it's Maura's boyfriend.
Although there must be something a bit odd about him, I would be suspicious of any Irishman making his living from American football in Europe, it just seems wierd.

And did some of ye say he was a bit of a fine thing too?

Reactions: 13
She spoke at Smacks' wedding? Mother of God. What an ordeal for the poor guests.
Can you imagine?...

'Ehhhuhhhhh ......
A reading from the LIKE book of ehhh John,
Did I ever tell yiz that I once choked a lad out?'

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can you imagine?...

'Ehhhuhhhhh ......
A reading from the LIKE book of ehhh John,
Did I ever tell yiz that I once choked a lad out?'
shots were drank at every "eeeehhh" u know" "Like" "i once choked a guy out". Rumour has it not one person can remeber mauras speech

• Haha
I haven't been in there for a good few weeks. Are they still fawning over Maura.

BTW, does anyone follow Katie Jane on Insta? duck if she was a bar of chocolate she'd eat herself. Nothing but poses in the gym with a stupid look on her face. You wouldn't mind but she has the plainest face going

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.