The 2 Johnnies #6 Interviewing only fans girls for clout, but did ye hear? Maura choked a lad out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't been in there for a good few weeks. Are they still fawning over Maura.

BTW, does anyone follow Katie Jane on Insta? duck if she was a bar of chocolate she'd eat herself. Nothing but poses in the gym with a stupid look on her face. You wouldn't mind but she has the plainest face going
I had a look there - she has a good mix of things on the insta with a few gym shots thrown in. She is very cool looking - she wears funky clothes and has a nice vibe. I bet Maura hates her.

Reactions: 4
Jesus Maura was particularly insufferable this week- miffed cos some actor fancied another woman, basically bulllying the bf into proposing and then she couldn’t pronounce crevice- how is this illiterate fool a researcher?!!

Reactions: 8
Id say Maura despises Katy Jane. A younger thinner version who actually can research topics properly

Reactions: 8
Rolled my eyes at the December bride comment like F*** off! 😒
And going on and on about the fact the lads c**k blocked her at the pints in a field! Don't they live together??!

Lads what on earth is the story. I'm a bit lost. Did she say she choked a lad out or what have I missed?!
She did an mma course about 7 years ago. It's a pretty intensive course over 20 weeks with a fight at the end. It's an achievement to be fair. The thing is she didn't continue the training afterwards - neither mma nor BJJ but she goes on about it as if she's an Olympic gold medalist.

She writes intros for herself that elude to it and told a story about threatening to choke out the lead singer of some band who was on the podcast.

It's been years, I doubt she would remember duck all at of the training at this stage.

She's a dose.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She was in America working with the lads and choked out a lad in a bar for a laugh. When it was mentioned on the podcast the lads were shocked but she managed to turn it into a running joke. Nasty thing to do and to joke about.

Reactions: 3
Rolled my eyes at the December bride comment like F*** off! 😒
And going on and on about the fact the lads c**k blocked her at the pints in a field! Don't they live together??!
This one still going on about weddings and passive aggressive hints at getting engaged? Cringe!!!!

• Haha
Any word on why smacks is off the radio again this week? Also it’s very unusual for them to not have pre-recorded an episode even when they’re on holidays

Reactions: 6
He mentioned something a while back about a holiday to ibiza with his wife, it's probably very time consuming recording the podcast on top of their radio work maybe he just needed the holiday. Hopefully that's all there is to it

Hope Smacks and Annie have a nice holiday. If I was to guess, it sounds like Annie is a health care professional (nurse maybe?) so she definitely deserves the break!

I enjoyed the clip of him talking about booking a holiday to ibiza and being unsure about it because he knows Lanzarote. We'd be similar in that we usually go to Lanzarote and know it well but this year I booked somewhere else (not Ibiza!) for a change of scenery and my husband was complaining about it. Then when we saw smacks saying Annie wanted Ibiza over Lanzarote "probably to watch me suffer" I shared it with my other half and we got a right laugh so I'm looking forward to hearing how they got on in Ibiza

Reactions: 5
Not once have I heard about the 2Js in the rte scandal. Or Maura! Not even an rumour. Are they clean!?

Reactions: 2
Not once have I heard about the 2Js in the rte scandal. Or Maura! Not even an rumour. Are they clean!?
They aren't there long enough nor would they be trusted to keep any "perks" of the job quiet. Smacks would let it slip you know he would 🤣

• Haha
They aren't there long enough nor would they be trusted to keep any "perks" of the job quiet. Smacks would let it slip you know he would 🤣
True! They’ve even commented how they can’t believe what they get paid. They can’t believe their luck. A free cup of tea would have tight arse JB squealing like a 🐖 in shite!

• Haha
They never do any adds or have a sponsored cars etc. I imagine they’re fine out. They’d the podcast long before they were on radio

Reactions: 2
Chat in RTE about how they are able to do the podcast while working on RTE and how that will likely change. Working on RTE is essentially free advertising for private podcast in direct competition with its own services. There will be a shake up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.