The 2 Johnnies #6 Interviewing only fans girls for clout, but did ye hear? Maura choked a lad out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My colleagues (higher up but younger than me) love. I hate them, they make cringe. I rock.

Reactions: 2
It actually looked like great fun in the videos. But I don’t know if I’d have enjoyed it as much in the middle of a bunch of 20 year olds in the field.
Im assuming 90% of people at it were college age?
No, there were people in their 30s/40s too. We even saw a few 50s, there was two a couple there in their 50s jumping around to basshunter 😂😂 they put on a good show with a good few guests.. singer from kodaline came out and sang high hopes with Johnny b. It was better than I thought it would be. Not as messy as i thought it was going to be either.

No, there were people in their 30s/40s too. We even saw a few 50s, there was two a couple there in their 50s jumping around to basshunter 😂😂 they put on a good show with a good few guests.. singer from kodaline came out and sang high hopes with Johnny b. It was better than I thought it would be. Not as messy as i thought it was going to be either.
I’m just fuming Padraig howley was there and I wasn’t 🤣

Completely agree w all this, people of all ages were there and everyone seemed to be loving it! I didn’t know what to expect going to it but they had everything planned well in fairness, there was always something to be entertaining ya. I was expecting it to be an absolute mess but surprisingly enough it wasn’t😆 loads of surprises along the way too I was buzzing jazzy was brought out

Completely agree w all this, people of all ages were there and everyone seemed to be loving it! I didn’t know what to expect going to it but they had everything planned well in fairness, there was always something to be entertaining ya. I was expecting it to be an absolute mess but surprisingly enough it wasn’t😆 loads of surprises along the way too I was buzzing jazzy was brought out
Surprised she came out. And your man from kodaline. Good surprises. Well worth the ticket money I think. Basshunter went straight to punchestown after he was in cork. I was stuck in the queue for drink when he came out. He was over by time I got out of the queue, but I got four pints so I didn't have to queue again. Partner wasn't drinking cos he was driving. Don't know what so many people were giving out about queues for the bar , obviously it was going to be manic at a thing like that. A lot of Moaning on the group about it. Like what did they expect?!

I wasn’t sure what to expect myself but I had a ball, as did my partner. It was his first time at a big gig. We did go to the bar at what seemed like the wrong time and ended up queuing over an hour and a half (😮) but everyone around us was sound and we had a laugh in the queue. The whole night was fantastic. I’m pleasantly surprised and I’d go again. Just a nice wholesome feeling to the whole night and everybody was out to have a good time and enjoying eachothers company

Reactions: 5
I'm so happy to hear this!! While the lads make a nice few quid from the live gigs I don't think it is their motivation. I really do believe they put these gigs on to have a good time and to give the audience a good time.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What was Maura ( my fav🤮) like on stage ? What was she even doing ? I thought she looked like a misplaced Christmas decoration with the blazer

• Haha
Just had a look - what was she wearing?? She really doesn't dress for her shape at all. I've yet to see her in something flattering.

Jeez Maura looked rough enough at pints at a field. Hasn't a clue how to dress herself.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.