The 2 Johnnies #6 Interviewing only fans girls for clout, but did ye hear? Maura choked a lad out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brenda was promoting this and Eoghan locked down the Bidu page last week, no draw, no winner, no charity donations and no explanation. The lads are friends and working with these chancers!!

View attachment 2783399
Very disappointing from the lads. They are doing well for themselves and could potentially ruin their reputation over these clowns. The lads aren't everyone's cup of tea but they seemed to be above board until now.

What did I miss?! How does this involve the lads?

Reactions: 3
They have some sort of working relationship with Brenda and Julie since after Christmas, Eoghan is Julie's manager. Johnny was at the show in Limerick. Brenda and Julie go to Cahir every week to the lads studio, Julie is calling herself a Cahir head now after a few weeks and buying cheese made in Cahir ☠ :alien:

---

---

---
View attachment 2783500
---
JuLie had this story up looking for a wall in the studio

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The lads are involved with Julie's new podcast. It's recorded in their studio in Cahir. At the end of the day johnny b will do anything for some easy money and an easy lay.

Reactions: 8
Julie and Brenda seemed to have gotten dropped by GoLoud after they had strippers at their show. Apparently there was loads of backlash after it. Twins and me has a thread here. It's worth a read to see what their are really like and there's plenty of screenshots of the dodgy raffle.
---
Yeah I’m really confused why it’s disappointing from the lads they’ve done nothing 🤣
---

what’s he done though? I must be missing something
I said it was disappointing to see the lads associated with the girls.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I’m really confused why it’s disappointing from the lads they’ve done nothing 🤣
---

what’s he done though? I must be missing something
Seen this on the twins & me thread, it is looking like the 2 johnnies are maybe considering sponsoring Julie and Brenda's podcast.

IMG_20240227_153624.jpg

Last edited:
Seen this on the twins & me thread, it is looking like the 2 johnnies are maybe considering sponsoring Julie and Brenda's podcast.

View attachment 2783534
Right thanks for explaining!! - i guess if they sponsored them it would be a different story, if they are dodgy… but friendships especially those made through business in my opinion isn’t anyone else’s business

Reactions: 4
Lads, they aren't responsible for what another podcaster puts out. They are renting studio space to them , that's all

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I agree! But I think it’s just the fact they are even associating with them
He that lieth down with dogs shall rise up with fleas 🙈
An old saying that advises that you should be cautious of the company you keep. Associating with those of low reputation may not only lower your own but also lead you astray by the faulty assumptions, premises and data of the unscrupulous :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I thought it was absolutely hilarious. Smacks hitting himself in the face with the dildo was the best part 😂

Maura, the female representative on the pod, listens to Joe Rogan every night before going to sleep.

This explains a lot.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Can you explain what this means as I don't know anything about Joe Rogan.
He has a gigantic podcast, also on Spotify, maybe one of the most popular on earth. During Covid he used to have on guests who would be covid skeptics or covid deniers, and he was one of these clowns advocating the use of ivermectin (animal dewormer) as a covid treatment. Musicians such as Neil Young and Joni Mitchell pulled their music from Spotify in protest at giving him a platform.

He is also a bit of gun nut as far as I know.

He's not totally right wing on every issue, he is liberal on social issues such as being pro cannabis legalisation, pro same sex marriage and universal healthcare

Reactions: 7
He has a gigantic podcast, also on Spotify, maybe one of the most popular on earth. During Covid he used to have on guests who would be covid skeptics or covid deniers, and he was one of these clowns advocating the use of ivermectin (animal dewormer) as a covid treatment. Musicians such as Neil Young and Joni Mitchell pulled their music from Spotify in protest at giving him a platform.

He's not totally right wing on every issue, he is liberal on social issues such as being pro cannabis legalisation, pro same sex marriage and universal healthcare
He doesn't have much respect for women either - the laughs along with the stories that the "bros" tell about disrespecting women. Back in 2011, he laughed as a comedian told stories of offering female comedians spots in his club in return for sexual favours. When it all resurfaced in 2020 Joe Rogan doubled down on his support.

Maura listens to this man every night before going to sleep 🤯

Reactions: 5

No wonder Maura listens to his podcast - he has made plenty of sexist and misogynist comments in the past.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.