The 2 Johnnies #6 Interviewing only fans girls for clout, but did ye hear? Maura choked a lad out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The girl with the 2 johnnies tattoo better not be in here… 🤣

(eta I’ve read her coursework blog post and it’s actually cute - I feel bad laughing. Until I see the tattoo again)

Reactions: 2
The girl with the 2 johnnies tattoo better not be in here… 🤣

(eta I’ve read her coursework blog post and it’s actually cute - I feel bad laughing. Until I see the tattoo again)
I read it too, and honestly it was very heartwarming. Sounds like the podcast/the lads really got her through some tough times.

Reactions: 3
Dirty Julie really making herself at home putting her feet on the table now in Johnnies HQ but it's ok, she is a self described Cahir head now :sick: :sick: hope everything on nailed down, she told Instagram how she was robbing Dunnes like a pro last year

Dirty Julie really making herself at home putting her feet on the table now in Johnnies HQ but it's ok, she is a self described Cahir head now :sick: :sick: hope everything on nailed down, she told Instagram how she was robbing Dunnes like a pro last year

View attachment 2744513
I still can’t believe they’re going there. Julie must have realised Johnny B has no interest since she didn’t where a low cut/ see through too or fish nets this week.

fill us in, who's this Julie one?
This is the easiest thing to do it’s all here about her.

Reactions: 2
I still can’t believe they’re going there. Julie must have realised Johnny B has no interest since she didn’t where a low cut/ see through too or fish nets this week.
He'd be too tight to pick up with a single mother. Chap wouldn't spend Christmas.

Reactions: 8
Maura looking well the past couple of weeks, have to say.

Anyone notice that the previously clean shaven Neil now has a stubbly beard thing going on- post breakup image change perhaps?

Reactions: 1
Maura looking well the past couple of weeks, have to say.

Anyone notice that the previously clean shaven Neil now has a stubbly beard thing going on- post breakup image change perhaps?
They both a lot more tolerable. Shocked maura 40 this yr

• Wow
Reactions: 5
They both a lot more tolerable. Shocked maura 40 this yr
I was so shocked!! I knew she wasn't in her 20's but still she's very immature for a 40 year old. Imagine going on like that at her age?

Reactions: 11
Wow! Would have had her at mid 30s. Ah can't be easy to go through a break up at that age when you might have had a 5 year plan with marriage/house/kids in your head.
I have first hand experience of that and it's not. Equally it can't have been easy for the ex to hear her talk about their private life, shagging backstage at the point, and constantly going on and rings - on one of the biggest podcasts in the country!

Reactions: 10
I have first hand experience of that and it's not. Equally it can't have been easy for the ex to hear her talk about their private life, shagging backstage at the point, and constantly going on and rings - on one of the biggest podcasts in the country!
Fair!!!

I'll hand it to her, I think she looks well for someone 40 this year, quite a youthful face.

I got a newsletter in the email today , I thought this was gas

Screenshot_20240213-215726_Gmail.jpg

Also in the email they noted their contribution to the Dillon Quirke foundation (the proceeds of the 3 arena after party ) : €15 k.

Some generosity for a great cause.

Also there is a clip of them rehearsing with the band. I'm always taken aback by how good a singer Smacks is live, I don't think he gets enough credit for it. Was never in bands, no formal training or singing lessons as a young lad.

Reactions: 12
Neil might be well shot of her. I think there's a post somewhere from someone who met her at an after party and said she was a dose
That was me🙋🏼‍♀️ massive difference in maturity between the pair of them… he defo felt like he was babysitting

Reactions: 1
Brenda was promoting this and Eoghan locked down the Bidu page last week, no draw, no winner, no charity donations and no explanation. The lads are friends and working with these chancers!!

Reactions: 3
Very disappointing from the lads. They are doing well for themselves and could potentially ruin their reputation over these clowns. The lads aren't everyone's cup of tea but they seemed to be above board until now.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.