The 2 Johnnies #6 Interviewing only fans girls for clout, but did ye hear? Maura choked a lad out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing to do with the two johnnies but don’t know where else to ask, has anyone heard of a gaa star cheating on his wife on the day two of the wedding? Apparently it’s going around on what’s app.
Ugh how vile 🤮… was day one of the wedding in a very very fancy hotel by any chance?

Nothing to do with the two johnnies but don’t know where else to ask, has anyone heard of a gaa star cheating on his wife on the day two of the wedding? Apparently it’s going around on what’s app.
The wife has a thread and no it’s apparently fake rumours and he knows who started it, he has cheated numerous times before so she was still foolish enough to actually marry him!

Reactions: 1
Did the lads mention anything on their socials about working with twins and me now? She has started recording her pocast in their studio now. Shocked with them associating with her. Her last show with the same management had a woman on stage with strippers. The stripper was pulling in womans hair and rubbing his bare penis covered in a flag off her head :sick: :sick:
---

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Did the lads mention anything on their socials about working with twins and me now? She has started recording her pocast in their studio now. Shocked with them associating with her. Her last show with the same management had a woman on stage with strippers. The stripper was pulling in womans hair and rubbing his bare penis covered in a flag off her head :sick: :sick:
---
View attachment 2718011
I seen that. Couldn’t believe she wore fish nets to the studio but I think it’s that left on read is renting the recording space for the time. The lads probably let people record there for a fee. Nice little earner for them. Couldn’t see them and her at all.

Reactions: 2
I seen that. Couldn’t believe she wore fish nets to the studio but I think it’s that left on read is renting the recording space for the time. The lads probably let people record there for a fee. Nice little earner for them. Couldn’t see them and her at all.
I see the pod page only following a handful including these below, they all mostly liked her newest post on it, seems strange if only renting the studio?
IMG_20240127_231626.jpg

They don’t own the studio though, it’s part of one of those crappy old business parks outside town along with a carpets and mechanics place, not exactly Rockefeller centre! 😄

They don’t own the studio though, it’s part of one of those crappy old business parks outside town along with a carpets and mechanics place, not exactly Rockefeller centre! 😄
They still can let other people use it as a studio. It's done up really well. A few people I know did jobs when they were doing it up and it's top of the range apparently!!

Reactions: 4
Such a sneery comment. . . Stay classy

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The podcast is an absolute dinger today. Smacks is recounting his trip to New York and Cancun: he's gifted at telling the anecdotes

Reactions: 6
The podcast is an absolute dinger today. Smacks is recounting his trip to New York and Cancun: he's gifted at telling the anecdotes
I liked it too. His bit about the American guy on the phone was hilarious 😂 Johnny B didn't get anything in about his holiday!

Reactions: 3
Really enjoyed the Pod this week too. Smacks is an excellent story teller.
I was shocked at Maura addressing the break up, nice to show a bit of vulnerability and I do feel sorry for her as its hard to have a break up at that age.
Listening back to older pods (2019) I found her more tolerable back then and she was single.

Reactions: 9
I have to be honest and say that Maura is way more bearable than, say , six months ago.

She seems a lot more humble and relatable now.

Anyway, she may be better off.I always felt there must have been a bit of a want in her bf. An Irish man who plays American football for a living in Finland, or some such place.

There are no shortage of mouth breathers drooling over on the Facebook community since the news broke
---
Really enjoyed the Pod this week too. Smacks is an excellent story teller.
He is indeed. The podcast being on video is really interesting. On pure audio, it sounds just like stream of consciousness remembring of the holiday. And it 95% is. But you also see on the video you see him referring to notes on his phone, which are obviously prompting him as to what points to speak about.

It just goes to show the work always going on in the background. Smacks said before that almost as soon as something happens in his life that might be good for the podcast, he taps a note into his phone about it. That is not easy to do, and it must make holidays and stuff difficult to switch off in.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Loved Smacks travel stories. He has a gift for that kinda thing. Iv no doubt he plays up to it but sure why not. He's just so on the money with the tales and I think everyone knows someone a little like that.

Reactions: 5
I haven't listened to all of the podcast yet I got as far as Smacks talking about New York. I cringed so hard when Maura asked what the manachan that was replacing her was wearing. She thought the manachan would be naked or wearing just a bra. The lads do not see her like that - does she not realise that at this stage? When she said she was sitting at home naked she did not get response to expected. I laughed when Johnny b said it was inappropriate. The whole thing was so awkward.

I'd say JB is nervous when hanging out with Maura and Trisha Lewis now that he's single 🫣

I agree that Maura is less annoying these days. Maybe the breakup knocked her confidence. I wouldn't want that for her in real life but her bravado didn't add anything to the pod.

Reactions: 7
I cringed so hard when Maura asked what the manachan that was replacing her was wearing. She thought the manachan would be naked or wearing just a bra. The lads do not see her like that - does she not realise that at this stage? When she said she was sitting at home naked she did not get response to expected. I laughed when Johnny b said it was inappropriate. The whole thing was so awkward.
She has been desperately trying to create this overtly sexual persona for years now that just falls flat with the lads...

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.