The 2 Johnnies #6 Interviewing only fans girls for clout, but did ye hear? Maura choked a lad out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Neil had an insta story up summarising his year: pictures of the gigs etc. Last one was him and the gf. She is such a stunner
Jesus we get it you think she’s attractive 😂😂 atp I’m starting to think you may BE Neil’s girlfriend, the obsession with her / her looks is real.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jesus we get it you think she’s attractive 😂😂 atp I’m starting to think you may BE Neil’s girlfriend, the obsession with her / her looks is real.
Lol found out !!

You're right i do need to lay off . . .take a cold shower and think of Trish!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
"Fame" , social circles, wouldn't be too far from each other geographically.
She was telling people they met through instagram. She followed the 2 johnnies account (that Neil has access to) and apparently he then followed her back off his own personal account

Reactions: 1
Iceland is not a cheap country to visit on it's own but all those extra excursions must be breaking poor JBs frugal little heart, either that or he has it bad

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Himself and trisha have been together since the 27th/28th. Hitting all the Influencer spots here and in Iceland. He must have gotten a really good ,non refundable deal, ages back for himself and the ex.
I can't believe for a second this was a random last minute trip.

Reactions: 5
Im sure he’s a nice lad, but Neil constantly interjecting is starting to annoy me now! Found it amusing when he was an assistant and they’d bring him in every few podcasts for a bit… but I have no interest in listening to his stories or seeing him as a third partner

Im sure he’s a nice lad, but Neil constantly interjecting is starting to annoy me now! Found it amusing when he was an assistant and they’d bring him in every few podcasts for a bit… but I have no interest in listening to his stories or seeing him as a third partner
Same ! I find him so so boring

Reactions: 4
I don’t agree, trashy AF attention-seeker and loves herself. Not especially attractive traits tbf.
---
I’ve just looked her up. I had only seen something posted here. I agree completely tbf -
Marilyn monHOE? I mean that is pretty trashy.
But she can do as she wishes literally doesn’t affect me at all.

And this isn’t her thread, it’s the 2 Johnnies so maybe we can just stick to talking about them and not partners of people they work with? I get why we’d discuss Neil / Maura others on the pod but she is nothing to do with the 2 Johnnies also doesn’t have enough followers on insta.

(I did note that she has 30k on TikTok according to her bio - so she can have a thread made over there if people wanted one)

Agree I'm sure he's a lovely guy but I just want the two boys. Same with the radio show I'm sure Aifric Is lovely but again I prefer the two boys on their own.
I liked the Extra pod recently that had Aifric on it

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: 2
I love videos that Johnny B posts of Goujon! They’re so funny 😆

Is this their 4th week (excluding Xmas) off the radio ? Of course JB bring a cute hoor as usual on Q&A "should be back soon all going well "

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.