The 2 Johnnies #6 Interviewing only fans girls for clout, but did ye hear? Maura choked a lad out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this their 4th week (excluding Xmas) off the radio ? Of course JB bring a cute hoor as usual on Q&A "should be back soon all going well "
Wonder has something happened. It's just strange that's it's not a cut and dry period of time.

Reactions: 6
They had said prior to christmas they were taking a small break, and would be putting out some "best of episodes"
Smacks was going on holidays with Annie I think.

Smacks "Desert Island Movies" on the extra pod was very good I thought

Reactions: 1
Thought Johnny B was v vague about the radio show recently...said something like oh we should be back. Like you're on holidays and coming back or you're not. What kind of contract do they have I wonder I thought they had gotten good ratings figures which is everything in radio.

I wonder what's going on there. How are they getting so much time off and they're very sketchy answering questions in the FB group when people ask when they're back

Reactions: 2
Don't think anyone minds them having time off it's the fact they don't say when they're back on radio is suspicious I think

Reactions: 4
Very quiet on their private social media which is their right I suppose because they've said before sites like thegoss regurgitate a lot of what they post into clickbait.
It may have been written into their contracts so many weeks they'd be unavailable as they'd be recording. They must be recording something mighty though it's taking this long

Reactions: 2
They were talking about releasing an album soon so maybe that's it. Smacks has also just bought a house and they were both on holidays.
I suppose it's just their off season, all the other presenters take a few months off, normally over the summer so they must have taken theirs now to record.

The Extra pod is back today.
On the intro (or outro, I can't remember) to Monday's "Best Of" pod, they said they were busy recording music.

Nothing to do with the two johnnies but don’t know where else to ask, has anyone heard of a gaa star cheating on his wife on the day two of the wedding? Apparently it’s going around on what’s app.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.