The 2 Johnnies #6 Interviewing only fans girls for clout, but did ye hear? Maura choked a lad out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He tells all about it and shows a picture of it on this week's podcast. He was very lucky it didn't come clean off. Imagine if it had of gone flying into the audience 😱

Reactions: 2
My fiance says to me yesterday, oh I see JB has a new girlfriend, and she doesn't look like he's type at all. I says what she look like? Is she blonde? He says no, a kind of heavy one. I asked was her name Trisha and he says yeah 🙈😂😂 I said no way, they're only friends. 😂😂 He thought it was the new girlfriend. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I haven't read Trisha's threads/viewed her IG in a long long time, but I imagine it's all rinse and repeat. I can see JB though being the one person who would truly want to help her live a healthier lifestyle without any ulterior motive or gain for himself. He seems like a good friend.

Reactions: 14
I haven't read Trisha's threads/viewed her IG in a long long time, but I imagine it's all rinse and repeat. I can see JB though being the one person who would truly want to help her live a healthier lifestyle without any ulterior motive or gain for himself. He seems like a good friend.
He might be a good friend to her but she is desperate for him . She would sell her soulf for a chancee with him

Reactions: 10
Nah I don't think so, jbs track record is well known, for all Trishas faults I'd say she wouldn't have time for his BS

Any of us women who had a few male friends growing up or still do, there was probably a Johnny b in every group, not bad looking, lots of girlfriends but still a perpetual "lad" at the end.

Reactions: 5
Nah I don't think so, jbs track record is well known, for all Trishas faults I'd say she wouldn't have time for his BS

Any of us women who had a few male friends growing up or still do, there was probably a Johnny b in every group, not bad looking, lots of girlfriends but still a perpetual "lad" at the end.
. But she is obessed with him. Its just like the time she was obessed with Dan.
Johnny bs reputation is so well known. He Is the mistake you would hide from your friends🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Dan was a total user though if I recall correctly? Piggy backing off Trisha's followers. I think JB would really love to help her get on track healthwise. Would do Trisha well to take his help onboard!

Reactions: 4
TBF JB is very health conscious, I would say he's quite strict / minds himself in terms of food and exercise so would be a good influence on Trisha. However she's just infatuated with any man giving attention even if platonic, she couldn't tell the difference. The friendship will end badly with Trish going in for the shift

• Haha
Dan was a total user though if I recall correctly? Piggy backing off Trisha's followers. I think JB would really love to help her get on track healthwise. Would do Trisha well to take his help onboard!
Oh I do hope this as much as a fraud as she is I do wish she would help herself and maybe Johnny B might be the one person who can tell it to her straight!

How do they kno each other?
She was a guest on the pod.
---
Oh I do hope this as much as a fraud as she is I do wish she would help herself and maybe Johnny B might be the one person who can tell it to her straight!
Didn't she say before that he told her that she needs to be accountable to someone?? She started posting her weight for a while after that but it didn't last long.

Reactions: 3
Is she from mit

When I posted this I had no idea they were going to Iceland together, I'm starting to doubt myself now.
I guess we'll know soon enough if JB starts referring to "herself" again it'll be Trisha he's talking about

Reactions: 6
It's strange none of them are saying they are there with the other.

Trisha showing two pints ..like it's hard if she likes him and he's in friend zone you'd always hope they might change their mind. Going away with someone is a pretty big deal 😔

@marymac19 they went away before with choc ice to Croatia😂

I'd say when she rang Johnny and asked if he fancied Iceland he thought she was on about the weekly shop

• Haha
Reactions: 8
O
@marymac19 they went away before with choc ice to Croatia😂

I'd say when she rang Johnny and asked if he fancied Iceland he thought she was on about the weekly shop
Oh go way I didn't realise that. I hope she doesn't get hurt. We have all been there unrequited love 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I liked the extra pod that was on before Xmas with Andy Moloney and Tom The Bear O'Mahony. It might be a bit niche if you're not from the general area though. Anyone else have thoughts on that.

Neil had an insta story up summarising his year: pictures of the gigs etc. Last one was him and the gf. She is such a stunner

How come the other researcher Sarah Jane is it is not mentioned much is she just part time

Loved the xtra pod last week too just hilarious

How come the other researcher Sarah Jane is it is not mentioned much is she just part time

Loved the xtra pod last week too just hilarious
I guess Neil has been there a bit longer, plus he also runs the desk for the podcasts etc, so I guess he has a bit more profile. In fairness any sections Katie Jane has done on the pod have been pretty good.

Reactions: 2
I guess Neil has been there a bit longer, plus he also runs the desk for the podcasts etc, so I guess he has a bit more profile. In fairness any sections Katie Jane has done on the pod have been pretty good.
Thanks yeah I thought she was great that's why I was surprised she's rarely mentioned on 2 Johnnie's community when they say tag them and wish them happy new year and also any photos she's not in them.

I liked the extra pod that was on before Xmas with Andy Moloney and Tom The Bear O'Mahony. It might be a bit niche if you're not from the general area though. Anyone else have thoughts on that.

Neil had an insta story up summarising his year: pictures of the gigs etc. Last one was him and the gf. She is such a stunner
She’s a stunner yes but she’s also thriving off the attention she’s getting by being Neil’s GF😬 My cousin was lucky enough to be given entry to the VIP after party with the lads, Maura, etc after the 3arena gig a few weeks back.
Neil’s GF was constantly hanging out of him apparently, and she went up to EVERYONE in there to introduce herself and to tell everyone she’s his girlfriend and gave everyone the background story of how they met. She said the maturity difference was very obvious between them as she’s 23 and still in college in Waterford and Neil’s what pushing 30??🤐

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.