The 2 Johnnies #6 Interviewing only fans girls for clout, but did ye hear? Maura choked a lad out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been to 3 of their gigs and I thought this was the worst, first half very lacklustre, didn't seem as well planned as previous ones. Maybe they don't have as much time to prepare with the radio show commitments but it did feel a bit thrown together
Have heard this from a few people that were at it too!

Reactions: 2
I think they tried to change up the format and provide more ‘entertainment’ for the people who were standing but I was fairly disappointed tbh. I listen to their podcast and radio show, I’m not really interested in their music it’s not for me so I assumed this years show would be the same as last year and be a live podcast with one or two of their songs thrown in but it felt more like a 2 johnnies concert and a variety show with all the acts. Don’t get me wrong I enjoyed the show but thought maybe they should have brought out the acts for one song and a chat with the lads then in podcast format. They could have kept the ‘concert’ vibe for the pints in a field festival as it suits that better.

Reactions: 8
They did say on the podcast this week that it would be more entertainment as everyone was standing and that there was no sit down podcast chat like last time.

They did say on the podcast this week that it would be more entertainment as everyone was standing and that there was no sit down podcast chat like last time.
Yeah I did hear that on the pod last week but would have been useful to know at the time the tickets went on sale. Personally I found the show much less enjoyable than the previous live podcast format even though I do enjoy their music on a surface level. It just seemed the production value of last night's show was sub par. There was a good ten mins of an audience "shift cam" that didn't really work and fell flat and then there was technical issues on the noels news segment where portions of the audio that was supposed to play didn't work. Even the guests were a bit lacklustre, Garron Noone was there and while he seems like a lovely chap they previously had Gavin James and Danny OReilly who were better guests imo. Have to say fair play to Johnny B, he really is good on his feet, he adapted quite well in the Noels news section that many might not have even picked up on the issue, and he performed so well on his own without smacks and really kept the show on the road and the energy up and the crowd going. He usually would be my least fave of the two lads but have great respect for him after last night. He seems to have a very strong work ethic. Having said that hope smacks is OK and looking forward to him having a good ould moan on the podcast re his injury!

Yeah I did hear that on the pod last week but would have been useful to know at the time the tickets went on sale. Personally I found the show much less enjoyable than the previous live podcast format even though I do enjoy their music on a surface level. It just seemed the production value of last night's show was sub par. There was a good ten mins of an audience "shift cam" that didn't really work and fell flat and then there was technical issues on the noels news segment where portions of the audio that was supposed to play didn't work. Even the guests were a bit lacklustre, Garron Noone was there and while he seems like a lovely chap they previously had Gavin James and Danny OReilly who were better guests imo. Have to say fair play to Johnny B, he really is good on his feet, he adapted quite well in the Noels news section that many might not have even picked up on the issue, and he performed so well on his own without smacks and really kept the show on the road and the energy up and the crowd going. He usually would be my least fave of the two lads but have great respect for him after last night. He seems to have a very strong work ethic. Having said that hope smacks is OK and looking forward to him having a good ould moan on the podcast re his injury!
Ah I bet you now so at the time of booking everyone would have thought it was the same format as last year's ok. I wasn't at either but would be annoyed alright if that was the case. Wonder are they trying to push the music side a bit more?

Reactions: 4
I hope they don’t change their direction and focus on the music more … I way prefer their podcast stuff. It’s what they do best and while I love their podcast their music really doesn’t interest me at all.

Reactions: 5
I hope they don’t change their direction and focus on the music more … I way prefer their podcast stuff. It’s what they do best and while I love their podcast their music really doesn’t interest me at all.
I like some of their songs

When I play for the County
Summer Tune
Sinead
Tommy

All good tunes IMO

I’ve just seen they are doing an “all ages” family show in Limerick neck September. How many children would be fans of them? Although be good for teenagers.
no chance of the boys slowing down that’s for sure.

Reactions: 1
My kids love them and we went to a family show in the dome a few years ago and it was great but we were seated throughout, I'll have to see how the gaelic grounds will be working before i decide, it would be ideal if we had seats but could still go down onto the field but we'll probably go alright, it's a time of year we'd be looking for things to do before back to school

Reactions: 3
I love the podcast but their songs are shite. The melody is just so similar for all of them and it's like they're not really singing they're kind of just saying the lyrics I can't explain it. I would imagine in a huge setting with loads of people singing songs they're probably better but cringe to listen to on Spotify.

It's not so much the lyrics they need better production on the songs and better music behind them.

Reactions: 9
I just saw some pics on katie janes insta , maybe from the after party. Bet into the middle of the photos along with Neil ,KJ , a guy who I take to be kjs bf, is none other than Trish transformation

She is seriously stalking them

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just saw some pics on katie janes insta , maybe from the after party. Bet into the middle of the photos along with Neil ,KJ , a guy who I take to be kjs bf, is none other than Trish transformation

I actually saw Trisha at the show on Saturday, she was in the queue behind me for the bar for quite a while. She was with a tall male, and I couldn't help but over hear their conversation as we were all packed in tightly in the queue. He asked her was friendship with johnny B just for Instagram and she said no he's very genuine, a really good friend to her, they see each other regularly and go hiking and for walks and he's very encouraging of her getting healthier/fitter. She actually looked great in person. Looked like she had lost more weight recently and lots of people were coming up to her and she was very friendly with everyone

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Is she not friends with Johnny B? Genuine question

Reactions: 1
Listening to the latest pod, its incredible how lucky smacks was not to lose the top of his finger

Reactions: 4
Listening to the latest pod, its incredible how lucky smacks was not to lose the top of his finger
I didn't listen to the podcast and just assumed it may have been a very nasty break - saw the pictures. He's very lucky. It was bad.

Reactions: 2
JB defo still single ( world record for him at this rate ) day trip with Trisha.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.