The 2 Johnnies #6 Interviewing only fans girls for clout, but did ye hear? Maura choked a lad out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now smacks was there for the interview which was great obviously pre recorded so you get your smacks fix 😀

Reactions: 1
Think I'll just boycott this week's episode if no Smacks. Did they say why he "won't be round"

It was pretty lifeless without Smacks. They said he was sick, ear infection or something like that.

Had to come here to post about the episode without Smacks. It shows how hard presenting the podcast is and how well they work off each other. B was cracking his usual jokes but getting nothing really back, it was like playing tennis with himself. Maura was alright but Neil wasn't great. Not a slur on Neil, it's just a very hard job for a guy hired to do the technical stuff. Either you have it or you don't.

Reactions: 7
Had to come here to post about the episode without Smacks. It shows how hard presenting the podcast is and how well they work off each other. B was cracking his usual jokes but getting nothing really back, it was like playing tennis with himself. Maura was alright but Neil wasn't great. Not a slur on Neil, it's just a very hard job for a guy hired to do the technical stuff. Either you have it or you don't.
They need each other. I thought Maura and Neil did a great job to be fair. Maura in particular. Think because I read it on here first I was mentally prepared to be bored but it was grand! You’d really miss smacks though.

It reminded me of the time JB missed a show. Injury I think? It’s just not the same.

Reactions: 5
Maybe its my imagination, or perhaps I feel sorry for her because of recent breakup. But Maura has been a lot better lately, she seems to have a bit more humility

Maybe its my imagination, or perhaps I feel sorry for her because of recent breakup. But Maura has been a lot better lately, she seems to have a bit more humility
I was thinking the same. I wonder did Pete not like the way she spoke about certain things on the podcast and maybe that's part of the reason they split. I'm sure he was delighted with everyone knowing he almost got the ride at the 3arena

I was thinking the same. I wonder did Pete not like the way she spoke about certain things on the podcast and maybe that's part of the reason they split. I'm sure he was delighted with everyone knowing he almost got the ride at the 3arena
Who knows, they were in a long distance relationship too, that is a very tough thing to do, it would put strain on any relationship.

Anyway, its tough on her, but tbphwy id be scarlet introducing my bf/fiance/husband as an irish american football player who plays in Finland.

• Haha
  • Wow
Extra pod today was superb. The topic went completely off track and showed the guys qualities of just having the craic and being naturally really funny.

Thats why the extra pod is so good, because its subscribers only, they know they have license to go off piste and not worry about it

Extra pod today was superb. The topic went completely off track and showed the guys qualities of just having the craic and being naturally really funny.

Thats why the extra pod is so good, because its subscribers only, they know they have license to go off piste and not worry about it
Yeah I thought it was great. I love how the planned topic was scented candles and incense sticks and they ended up talking about the nicknames for their bits haha

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Thought Pod today was poor enough and only as far as Paddy Fong, dont think I can stomach Maura next

Reactions: 2
Just back from 2 johnnies 3 arena gig tonight, smacks seemed to injure/cut his finger going a garth Brooks song, he then disappeared for the remainder of the show about 3-4 Songs, hopefully he is OK but it was very disappointing, Johnny B did his best to keep the show on the road

Oh no the poor fella 😱. He will take that bad..was the gig good
I've been to 3 of their gigs and I thought this was the worst, first half very lacklustre, didn't seem as well planned as previous ones. Maybe they don't have as much time to prepare with the radio show commitments but it did feel a bit thrown together

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.