The 2 Johnnies #6 Interviewing only fans girls for clout, but did ye hear? Maura choked a lad out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, he's a good looking fella!
He was on the xtra pod and I thought he was such a dose !! Also well travelled !? Surely a year around the world back packing would make you well travelled 4 flag emojis isn’t hectic.
Here’s mine guys xox 🇬🇧🇫🇷🇪🇸🇮🇹🇻🇦

• Haha
Reactions: 5
With Neil, I think its because he is being compared to Maura

"In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king"
I agree, he seems like a nice fella harmless but don't get the obsession with him. I actually find him a bit boring and awkward.

Reactions: 7
Ya I don't get the whole Neil thing at all. I like when the lads ask him to chime in but feels he's nearly coming in too much now. Like he's a main speaker on it

Reactions: 6
Smacks was absolutely brutal in the latest pod interview, did he say anything other than "bleeping hell" over and over and laugh?

Smacks was absolutely brutal in the latest pod interview, did he say anything other than "bleeping hell" over and over and laugh?
I haven't listened to it yet.

The problem for Smacks is that as a Liverpool fan growing up in the 90s, meeting him would be like a modern girl meeting Taylor Swift. You would be so overawed that you'd struggle to make sense

Reactions: 3
I haven't listened to it yet.

The problem for Smacks is that as a Liverpool fan growing up in the 90s, meeting him would be like a modern girl meeting Taylor Swift. You would be so overawed that you'd struggle to make sense
He's never really great at the interviews to be fair.

Who remembers the Only Fans girl or the financial dom?! You could literally feel how uncomfortable he was. 😅

Reactions: 3
Most of the time I prefer the podcast when they don’t bring in a guest - while I do enjoy some of them, if you’re not into the topic or the person it means a fair proportion of the episode is of little value! I enjoy the Xtra pod for that reason.

Reactions: 15
Most of the time I prefer the podcast when they don’t bring in a guest - while I do enjoy some of them, if you’re not into the topic or the person it means a fair proportion of the episode is of little value! I enjoy the Xtra pod for that reason.
Strongly agree

Reactions: 5
My favourite segment of any is when they do the Wheel of Shite Talk on the extra pod. No prep, no guest, just chatting. That's when they are at their best. Another great segment is the weekly roundup where Smacks does his weekly Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Reactions: 4
My favourite segment of any is when they do the Wheel of Shite Talk on the extra pod. No prep, no guest, just chatting. That's when they are at their best. Another great segment is the weekly roundup where Smacks does his weekly Curb Your Enthusiasm.
Totally agree - I would happily listen to Smacks relay his entire week each episode 😅 😅 😅 😅

Reactions: 1
Completely agree, if there is a guest I don't know or like on it I just skip ahead. I'd say the fact pints in a field 2 isn't sold out is going down like a tit sandwich for them.

Reactions: 1
I’d say they’re probably 12/13,000 sold for it which isn’t bad to be fair. 16,000 capacity and most gigs like that don’t always sell out til closer the time. The move to Dublin over Cork gig could be a factor but there was never going to a be a solution that suits everyone. The line up is pretty good if you consider they are podcasters - not many others would do a gig like that to compare. I’d say after Three Arena the rest will go - or there’ll be 100’s returned if the snow machine fails again!!!

I had to turn off today's pod, so bad without Smacks. Neill is a bore and Maura co hosting is 😫 she kinda said about her relationship during part of correspondence she half joked about someone setting her up or am arranged marriage

Reactions: 4
Aw I’m already not looking forward to the episode if Smacks isn’t there and even worse if Maura is co-host! Wonder if the Xtra pod will be the same?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.